World Cup Coverage in Thailand?

jacketh

18 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Well considering everything is available for free these days,

I'll let you decide on the basis of how much your having to pay 

every month to TrueVisions.

Our choice of Truevisions is based on my wife, my kids and i all have things we want to watch on tv without too much flapping around. 

On 6/30/2018 at 10:18 AM, sotsira said:

If I were a betting man I'd stick my money on Belgium.

With the players they have at their disposal they're a solid

team throughout.

Hey man Belgium still in.  Good tip. My outsider tip was France. We are not allowed to gamble in Thailand.  What a shame. 

7 hours ago, grkt said:

Football is free everywhere on Internet with Hola free proxy, why anybody with a brain would pay for it ?

I sort of agree, but internet is full of so much crap it gets frustrating to finally get the stream up.  Of course when it's on free to air that helps.  In Australia they used to show a lot more Afl. Now you have to pay for most games.  Pink Floyd got it right with their song.  What was the name of it?  It's on the tip of my tongue 

7 hours ago, grkt said:

Football is free everywhere on Internet with Hola free proxy, why anybody with a brain would pay for it ?

I sort of agree, but internet is full of so much crap it gets frustrating to finally get the stream up.  Of course when it's on free to air that helps.  In Australia they used to show a lot more Afl. Now you have to pay for most games.  Pink Floyd got it right with their song.  What was the name of it?  It's on the tip of my tongue 

Archived