Thai woman ordered execution of husband over "mia noi" and ten million baht, say cops

webfact

Thai woman ordered execution of husband over "mia noi" and ten million baht, say cops

4pm.jpg

Police in the south of Thailand have announced the arrest of five people in the murder of Krabi municipal engineer Montree Upla or "Tik", 57, in February.

Montree was shot on the Thung Yai to Lamthap road in Nakorn Sri Thammarat on February 21st. He was on his way to see his minor wife with whom he had two children aged 1 and 3. She is a hairdresser in the local market.

Montree was shot multiple times with several guns and was found dead at the scene.

Acting on warrants police arrested his wife Nichaphat Aolakneua, 54, a resident of Ao Lak and four others. One man remains at large.

Police say that the wife ordered the killing after the husband filed for divorce. He has assets worth 10 million baht, said Thai Rath.

All the suspects deny charges of premeditated murder.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-28

Hell hath no fury than a discarded wife.

Suppose reading 'Moving on with your life' or another self help book doesn't make as much sense as listening to other cackling hens and getting life instructions from Thai tv dramas.

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police say that the wife ordered the killing after the husband filed for divorce. He has assets worth 10 million baht, said Thai Rath.

a master criminal she is not; did she really think that she wouldn't be suspect number one given divorce filing,money and timing ?

12 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

a master criminal she is not; did she really think that she wouldn't be suspect number one given divorce filing,money and timing ?

Logic isn't a resource found in abundance.

3 hours ago, YetAnother said:

Don't underestimate her, that's where the bt10m comes into play 

Luckily I moved my wife and kids back to UK. Unluckily I have been diagnosed with terminal cancer with a few months to live. Since then wife has moved out with kids after 14 years of marriage (paying out). The point is.. If I was still stuck in Thailand I would have already mysteriously committed suicide and she would have already squandered half of my worth. I am 200% certain! Being back here in UK has saved my life. All the strange and weird (put down to accidents, bad luck and my own paranoia) events that historically occurred in wonderful Thailand are easily explained by my wife's current goals of smash and grab. Hard to convince the police here of my suspicions but with two assault charges against her and along with pretty stupid naive comments made by my wife in family court are slowly pushing the message home. What a country! What a people guys. Take sensible precautions they all have the potential to be like my wife. Don't mistake Angelic behavior for decisiveness or coerciveness. Acpension plan for a Thai wife can begin its planning cycle from the.     "I DO" word. "Death do us part" has a different meaning in Thailand.

It's a jungle out there!

6 hours ago, HLover said:

Hell hath no fury than a discarded wife.

Suppose reading 'Moving on with your life' or another self help book doesn't make as much sense as listening to other cackling hens and getting life instructions from Thai tv dramas.

Obviously never been translated in Thai. Should have though!

2 hours ago, jonstarjon said:

Luckily I moved my wife and kids back to UK. Unluckily I have been diagnosed with terminal cancer with a few months to live. Since then wife has moved out with kids after 14 years of marriage (paying out). The point is.. If I was still stuck in Thailand I would have already mysteriously committed suicide and she would have already squandered half of my worth. I am 200% certain! Being back here in UK has saved my life. All the strange and weird (put down to accidents, bad luck and my own paranoia) events that historically occurred in wonderful Thailand are easily explained by my wife's current goals of smash and grab. Hard to convince the police here of my suspicions but with two assault charges against her and along with pretty stupid naive comments made by my wife in family court are slowly pushing the message home. What a country! What a people guys. Take sensible precautions they all have the potential to be like my wife. Don't mistake Angelic behavior for decisiveness or coerciveness. Acpension plan for a Thai wife can begin its planning cycle from the.     "I DO" word. "Death do us part" has a different meaning in Thailand.

It's a jungle out there!

Sad story. Heard similar so often. As already said,  money and face will always rule over love and sincerity.

Rent them. Use them. Pay them. And put them back where you found them.

Once you understand the rules of engagement here, you can have a damn good time.

Good luck for you Jon. 

24 minutes ago, over2you said:

Sad story. Heard similar so often. As already said,  money and face will always rule over love and sincerity.

Rent them. Use them. Pay them. And put them back where you found them.

Once you understand the rules of engagement here, you can have a damn good time.

Good luck for you Jon. 

rules of engagement? are you for real 555. plenty of decent honest women here

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

rules of engagement? are you for real 555. plenty of decent honest women here

Yes. I am for real. There are many decent honest women (people) everywhere in the world. But sadly my last 18 years, living  mostly in Thailand,  have given me the belief that a large proportion of Thai women (people) are not sincere by nature. And that lying is second nature. And please don't assume that my experiences have only been with Bar Beer or Prostitutes (Soapanee) women. I have had a wife. Several live in relationships. Many of my relationships have been with well educated (Thai level) and Hi So women.

Yes. I am generalising. Yes of course there are many good people in every part of the world.

I choose to live here because now I understand the system (rules of engagement) I am having a Ball. 5555 

10 minutes ago, over2you said:

Yes. I am for real. There are many decent honest women (people) everywhere in the world. But sadly my last 18 years, living  mostly in Thailand,  have given me the belief that a large proportion of Thai women (people) are not sincere by nature. And that lying is second nature. And please don't assume that my experiences have only been with Bar Beer or Prostitutes (Soapanee) women. I have had a wife. Several live in relationships. Many of my relationships have been with well educated (Thai level) and Hi So women.

Yes. I am generalising. Yes of course there are many good people in every part of the world.

I choose to live here because now I understand the system (rules of engagement) I am having a Ball. 5555 

been married and living here around the same amount of time as yourself. guess i got hitched pretty young and only had a year or so of dating thai women before meeting my wife. know many girls here that are very nice. not rich (well some are) but mainly middle class uni grads in decent jobs or business now. but yes, you are generalizing but it's good you're having a ball ; ) if i was having a ball i'd probably be taken out on a boat at night and dumped in the ocean 555

15 minutes ago, over2you said:

And that lying is second nature

Yes, and the problem is that it's so ingrained in society because of the "losing face" farce..........and I use that word because the term "losing face" can be used in any way one chooses. 

It's another way of being able to lie over anything and everything without feeling guilty and it's something I absolutely detest in this society, because you don't know where you stand, or who is doing what to you and why, because no straight answers will emanate from the mouths of Thais.

The solution: – understand it, live with it, don't believe any Thai and certainly don't get involved with a Thai woman other than on a rental basis and on your terms only.

27 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

if i was having a ball i'd probably be taken out on a boat at night and dumped in the ocean 555

Me too!  While we lived in Thailand it was handy to have relatives who were police officers, but on the other hand not advisable if you are intent on pushing the "social" envelope.  Now living in the UK it puts a fair amount of miles between me and the in-laws :smile: not that I would do anything wrong anyway...

3 hours ago, jonstarjon said:

It's a jungle out there!

You'll probably get all the "mine's a fantastic caring woman who's never been interested in money and never asks for anything" responses.

But, from my experiences many many if not all Thai wives are "fair weather friends". Whilst they're getting their own way, getting and doing what the want, at your expense of course, and never ever hearing the word "no" all is honky dory. As soon as that changes, they change too. And looking after themselves and ensuring their life is comfortable and convenient is always number 1, closely followed by any children. Family comes next although that's more about face and playing the "I married a rich farang don't you know" card. 

I'm sorry to hear of your terminal illness. 

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Me too!  While we lived in Thailand it was handy to have relatives who were police officers, but on the other hand not advisable if you are intent on pushing the "social" envelope.  Now living in the UK it puts a fair amount of miles between me and the in-laws :smile: not that I would do anything wrong anyway...

my in laws are actually very nice. we get along well. and we have split up before whilst here but there was no hunting party sent out so i reckon i'll be safe

19 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

my in laws are actually very nice. we get along well. and we have split up before whilst here but there was no hunting party sent out so i reckon i'll be safe

Yes my in-laws are very nice too.  My mother-in-law always insists on hugging me as a greeting although she never does that with her own children!  I was being light hearted in my post but somewhere in the back of my mind I am always aware that there are a lot of guns around and no chance of an "investigation" if an accident were to happen.:laugh:

24 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Family comes next although that's more about face and playing the "I married a rich farang don't you know" card. 

My wife played that card and her siblings have ostracised her - long may it continue!

40 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Yes my in-laws are very nice too.  My mother-in-law always insists on hugging me as a greeting although she never does that with her own children!  I was being light hearted in my post but somewhere in the back of my mind I am always aware that there are a lot of guns around and no chance of an "investigation" if an accident were to happen.:laugh:

yeah, i said reckon. can never be 100% sure eh 5555

Archived