4 metre king cobra found in a Krabi toilet

rooster59

4 metre king cobra found in a Krabi toilet

By Phuket Gazette & The Nation

16964.t_1.jpg

A four metre long king cobra has been found in the toilet of a local man’s house.

The owner of the house, Amnuay Ritthong, said that he was heading to the toilet, which is built next to his house, and spotted the snake next to the toilet before it quickly slithered inside the stall. He called Ao Luek Villa Rescue Team for help and it took them about 5 minutes to coax the snake out of its new home in the toilet.

The snake was gray and black and weighed 8 kilograms.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/4-metre-king-cobra-found-in-a-krabi-toilet

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2018-03-31

When I was a kid in Australia we used to have thunderboxes (out houses) which were just a hole in the ground dug by a post hole digger with a seat on the top.

I remember always checking for snakes and red backs before sitting down.  At night it was terrifying.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

17 hours ago, car720 said:

When I was a kid in Australia we used to have thunderboxes (out houses) which were just a hole in the ground dug by a post hole digger with a seat on the top.

I remember always checking for snakes and red backs before sitting down.  At night it was terrifying.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Crikey, did you use insect spray and have a mashetty?

6 hours ago, car720 said:

Thought about it but was afraid to lop the head off the wrong snake in the dark.:cheesy:

Ha ha, crikey, Mortien might have done the trick, that snakes bigger than my pants python.

Archived