“Connect Four” latest bar game to be axed as military voices gambling concerns

rooster59

53 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

It is Aussie slang for a Beer can,  food and drink containers made of metal or tin "a tinnie"

I prefer my beer from small glass bottles known as "stubbies".

BTW, Aussies just pictures not my choice of beer.

victoria-bitter-stubbies.jpg

Beer tinnie.jpg

Why aren't the bottles called "glassies" in order to maintain some consistency?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

If gullibility hurt, many outraged posters in this thread would cry out in pain. But there is an excellent cure. It's free and works wonders: Look at the calendar.

Did you know if you say the word  "Oranges" very slowly, it sounds like the word 'gullible'.

This will completely ruin my nights out , if I cannot play Connect 4 , what else I am I supposed to do ?

After watching the football on TV , playing a game of pool and then getting up and dancing for four minutes and waving my hands in the air singing along to "Born to be wild" , I need to sit down and catch my breath and play a game of Connect 4 .

Things will never be the same again .

I've had some really romantic nights, playing Connect 4

This is it!!I can take a lot but after this news i am out of here!!

This country is going down the drains!!

I will put all my stuff up for sale,send Ann back to her mother and book a ticket back to where i came from.

The end.

I think they are serious about this. the bar I was in on the dark side was raided by some plain clothes people last night, they took away the boards and searched the girls for any of the little colored counters.  :sad: 

9 minutes ago, jvs said:

This is it!!I can take a lot but after this news i am out of here!!

This country is going down the drains!!

I will put all my stuff up for sale,send Ann back to her mother and book a ticket back to where i came from.

The end.

Bye bye dummy

4 minutes ago, CatCage said:

I think they are serious about this. the bar I was in on the dark side was raided by some plain clothes people last night, they took away the boards and searched the girls for any of the little colored counters.  :sad: 

That must have been fun to watch. Some of these girls can hide things in the most amazing places. :cheesy:

Last night while playing connect four on my phone, I was accosted and violated from behind by unknown "family resort" enforcement types.

Please donate to my Go Fund Me page to repair the damage.

5 minutes ago, HLover said:

Bye bye dummy

Dummy?

I do believe i have the constitutial right to play four in a row.

You want my board?Pry it out of my cold dead fingers!!

This is really rediculous.

In my hometown the pimps used to play "even or odd" where you pull out a banknote and one player has to guess right, the last digit on the note. If this becomes a popular game here according to their 'logic' the geniuses must abandon all banknotes :cheesy:

Fact is, not even the most rigorous dictators (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong-il, King Abdullah-just to name a few) were able to eradicate alcohol, prostitution, drugs and gambling. How much common sense is missing to be unable to understand that? I call this the real 'big joke'. And we all know: prohibition is the best friend of corruption.

Archived