Ladyboy attacks foreign tourist on Khao San Road

webfact

Ladyboy attacks foreign tourist on Khao San Road

sc.jpg

video screenshot

Another day and another video purportedly showing a ladyboy attacking a tourist has been posted online.

This latest incident took place on Khao San Road on Saturday night

In the 30 second clip a ladyboy can be seen scuffling with a group of people before chasing after them with a blue plastic chair.

This is the latest in a number of similar incidents involving ladyboys and foreign tourists.

Last month an Iranian man was involved in a running street battle with a group of ladyboys in Pattaya.

Footage from that incident showed the man being attacked by one of the ladyboys with a broom.

The man suffered injuries to his head and required medical treatment.

Police in Pattaya later arrested the ladyboy, who was revealed to be from Laos.

Officers also promised to crackdown on ladyboy gangs in Pattaya.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-02

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps a pocket full of coins. The location is not known for well heeled customers, just high heeled transvestite/transexual hookers. Low class tourists come across low class Thais. The outcome is predictable.  They deserve each other. Issue them with sticks and clubs and let them go at it.

20 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I guess living in a mans body and feeling like a woman can make anybody crazy. It´s not her/his fault. Don´t be too harsh. :cheesy:

What if it is a quasi woman's body? That's  part of the issue with these people: Their underlying  hormone structure is non specific or not overtly male.

6 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

What if it is a quasi woman's body? That's  part of the issue with these people: Their underlying  hormone structure is non specific or not overtly male.

So what??? Appearently still have the crazy-gene! :cheesy:

18 minutes ago, Expatthailover said:

The foreign tourists are invariably to blame.

Pocket full of money, no respect for others especially if they aren't white and don't speak English.

If they cant behave and display gratitude for being allowed in Thailand they get what they deserve

display gratitude for being allowed in thailand? whats going on today. should everyone who isn't thai start running around kissing thai peoples feet? did you see what started it. it's that dump kaosarn. probably the ladyboy and it looked like the aggressor. but i too didn't see it so i'll reserve judgment

1 hour ago, TConthePC said:

Please be aware of pickpockets and crazy ladyboys operating in the area!!!!

Welcome to Thailand.

Where's the attack? The plastic chair? 

It's just an ordinary day in a strange area of LOS>

So unless I'm mistaken, the ladyboy 3 piece service gangs, are making road trips from Pattaya (where they were arrested as per the OP)  to Bangkok  (where they attacked on Khao San Rd) !!? ..........What happened ? ............Not enough tourists/expats left to attack in Pattaya or what ?  :whistling:

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

I guess living in a mans body and feeling like a woman can make anybody crazy. It´s not her/his fault. Don´t be too harsh. :cheesy:

Or maybe getting annoyed to see a partial rebuild doesn't really bring in more money, amplified by the fact there is a hiccup in the eligible tourist stream.

Archived