Ladyboy attacks foreign tourist on Khao San Road

webfact

On 4/2/2018 at 10:14 AM, maxcorrigan said:

They're are getting as big a problem as are soi dogs, both need desperately culling!

My local supermarket has mainly ladyboy cashiers. They are fine. Im tired of the bias against these mainly harmless people.  They work in many areas of life including education, F&B and even as flight attendants . At night or on the street Just be polite to them if they approach you. I bet the Iranian told them.to <deleted> Off or something similar. Many inadequate men are rude due to machismo or feel their sexuality has been impugned and over react. May Ow Cap...goes a long way. I use it all the time when rejecting hawkers,traders,vendor taxi etc..It always get a relieved polite Ka bon.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/1/2018 at 11:46 PM, geriatrickid said:

What if it is a quasi woman's body? That's  part of the issue with these people: Their underlying  hormone structure is non specific or not overtly male.

On 4/1/2018 at 11:53 PM, Get Real said:

So what??? Appearently still have the crazy-gene! :cheesy:

What? So perhaps "bi-sexual" would work out better? You've missed the point-whether or not a sexual confirmation is in order, the f....g anger and aggressive nature does NOT account for a confusion about sex affiliation.  Two issues.......sexual identity and ability to treat people properly without accosting and robbing someone. I will be open enough to accept your dilemma of sexuality, but once you accost ME, then you are f.....g done.

On 4/15/2018 at 12:32 PM, The manic said:

My local supermarket has mainly ladyboy cashiers. They are fine. Im tired of the bias against these mainly harmless people.  They work in many areas of life including education, F&B and even as flight attendants . At night or on the street Just be polite to them if they approach you. I bet the Iranian told them.to <deleted> Off or something similar. Many inadequate men are rude due to machismo or feel their sexuality has been impugned and over react. May Ow Cap...goes a long way. I use it all the time when rejecting hawkers,traders,vendor taxi etc..It always get a relieved polite Ka bon.

Then "why" is it that stories tell a different picture? .And yes, no generalizing, but why are stories about incidents so prevalent? Your post is quite bizarre, but I dare not elaborate. "Inadequate men". My goodness. Spoken from a supporter of such....obviously.

Just now, TMNH said:

Then "why" is it that stories tell a different picture? .And yes, no generalizing, but why are stories about incidents so prevalent? Your post is quite bizarre, but I dare not elaborate. "Inadequate men". My goodness. Spoken from a supporter of such....obviously.

And here's the million dollar question: WHY are they approaching others? So take your explanation of supposed "harmless" associates and understand for most it (or at least me), it is laughable at best. Aggression - whether ladyboys or anyone is not welcome- especially on vacation. If you think differently, then you've confirmed why I don't live there anymore.

I and other do not like aggressive people - there or anywhere.So get your s..t togther.

Just another case of a mentally disturbed Thai man in drag that has a major identity crisis with a dash of inferiority complex thrown in and who also pops loads of female hormone pills too in a bid to follow some deluded lifestyle...what could go wrong.

Archived