Bloodbath in Hua Hin - two dead as jealous husband goes berserk with an ice pick

webfact

Bloodbath in Hua Hin - two dead as jealous husband goes berserk with an ice pick

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Two women are dead and a female friend is in hospital after a jealous husband went berserk with an ice pick at a Ya Dong shop in downtown Hua Hin this morning.

Ice shop owner Suppharik "Oi" Phuangngern, 35, went to the Ya Dong shop to celebrate a birthday party after drinking two bottles of beer.

There he found his wife Natsara "Nat" Jeuajan, 27, a Hua Hin Karaoke employee, with a man called Khwanchai Samosorn, 40.

He had told the man to stay away from his wife before.

A fist fight broke out and Khwanchai was left in a heap on the floor.

Suppharik went home to find his wife to sort matters out but could not find her so he went back to the Ya Dong shop that is near the entrance to the temple of Wat Khao Noi. This time he was armed with an ice pick used to move slabs of ice.

There he was confronted by the owner of the shop Warinthorn "Tuk" Yaemcheun, 41, who he attacked with the ice pick stabbing her four times.

At that moment the wife arrived on a motorcycle and was stabbed six times. A friend on the bike who tried to intervene was stabbed once.

The wife and the owner of the Ya Dong shop have both since died. The friend is being kept in hospital under observation.

Police have charged the husband with murder, attempted murder and assault.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-02

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, tifino said:

if only the girls could ever learn how to pick the right man...

and not cheat.....Not defending the husband here.....but her actions created the mess...!!

30 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Only promotes the fat,old, bald falang 30 years their senior to be the more attractive option - again.  

You are clearly socializing with the wrong people.....

None of the people I know, matches your description..

Most retirees around here take good care of themselves....exercises, eat healthy and are not too heavy on the booze...

And would never settle for a wife like the one in the OP....:coffee1:

1 hour ago, JOC said:

and not cheat.....Not defending the husband here.....but her actions created the mess...!!

You only know what you read in this article -- and it may not be accurate. So, why talk about what you "think" you know?

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Violence and murder.  The Thai man's answer to any/all problems. 

Isn't that the truth.. proven time and time again.. 

Life here just doesn't mean the same as it does to most of us from the West.

The level of violence here is scary..

I've lived here 20 years, it it's getting worse all the time.. ahh..

Another sad day for a lot of people..

11 minutes ago, HerbalEd said:

You only know what you read in this article -- and it may not be accurate. So, why talk about what you "think" you know?

"A karaoke singer",and he knows she met another guy while being married,so nothing wrong if he assumes she was cheating

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Violence and murder.  The Thai man's answer to any/all problems. 

It didn't take long for this one to appear.  Aren't we Farangs the lucky one's who come from a world where this type of thing never happens...over jealously, money, power, robberies etc., 

52 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

It didn't take long for this one to appear.  Aren't we Farangs the lucky one's who come from a world where this type of thing never happens...over jealously, money, power, robberies etc., 

Never claimed it doesn't happen in the West, or other countries, but here in Thailand it's an almost daily occurrence.  Been here over 10 years and it didn't take me long at all to realize that the average Thai male simply isn't wired right.   

1 minute ago, kenk24 said:

I don't think the man was practicing any religion at the time... nor does the story cite his religion. Not sure why you are attempting to attribute this to any version of Buddhism. 

Well he most likely is a Thai buddhist and herin essentially lies the problem: A society that bottles all emotions in a smile then when an individual can not tolerate more oppressing of opinion and emotions they basically go beserk.

7 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

I don't think there are any right Thai males. All bought up like little princes who can never do anything wrong.

I know many decent Thai men -  I live near a small city in a farming village - the male family members and others are mostly decent, some drink a little but don't act out too much, but no more so and probably less so than any place else I have lived. None of your "all" were brought up like princes... 

2 hours ago, JOC said:

Do we know the whole story? Maybe they had been separated. And, many women cheat as a reaction to the husband cheating.

Archived