Bloodbath in Hua Hin - two dead as jealous husband goes berserk with an ice pick

webfact

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

It took me 4 times to find the 'right woman'.......... But I'm still looking.............

There isn't a right woman there is only the right attitude. Even the right job gets boring after a while, the most beautiful scenery can become 'normal' after a few years, it has to be approached differently each time.

Seems like Mr Suppharik was guilty of the same stupidity of many farangs that come to Thailand.  He shacked up with a hooker and even left her working in the hooking establishment, presumably in order to pimp on her earnings, but expected her to behave like a pure white virgin.  

3 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7-728x487.jpeg

Mr Suppharik posing with the murder weapon with a cloth over his hand cuffs for some reason.

The towel's only covering his erected one. It gave him such good feelings to kill innocent people. 

3 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Seems like Mr Suppharik was guilty of the same stupidity of many farangs that come to Thailand.  He shacked up with a hooker and even left her working in the hooking establishment, presumably in order to pimp on her earnings, but expected her to behave like a pure white virgin.  

A lot of presumptions there based on hot air!

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

There isn't a right woman there is only the right attitude. Even the right job gets boring after a while, the most beautiful scenery can become 'normal' after a few years, it has to be approached differently each time.

Even the right woman's body parts don't seem to be very interesting anymore because you know them too well when being married for more than two years.

People need some new experiences or the bed part dies, or both have their snorting room for themselves. 

3 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Even the right woman's body parts don't seem to be very interesting anymore because you know them too well when being married for more than two years.

People need some new experiences or the bed part dies, or both have their snorting room for themselves. 

Sex is not the most interesting part of a relationship, it happens because everything else is right, that 'everything else' is what lasts.

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

what is 'Thai culprit'?  I might like to try it...............

My apologies. I still don't know when I'm going to write the book. But I've made my notes. In the meantime, please try this one https://www.thaifriendly.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqYfWBRDPARIsABjQRYyo80mqAUc_D7yHEx0KnUrTXiA2vmwKtSj_GUNFQGP6IS_KPWZAFKwaAkYIEALw_wcB

10 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Best not to confuse a proper relationship with one based on lust.  If it's all about the lust then better to keep on renting.

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

but having been married to him she should have known which switches not to click. She was openly degrading him which would have been bad enough in the West, in  Asia that is a catastrophe waiting to happen and she didn't have to wait long.

she knew and so did the Thai guy 

14 hours ago, mercman24 said:

typical *dog in the manger * attitude, most of the females i have spoken with have had a thai, husband/boyfriend and every single one had  * a bit on the side *  ok for me but not for you 

Totally right, see it all the time, a large percentage of Thai women are cheats,

The ICE man was celebrating his birthday. Goes to this shop to find his wife with a guy

who was warned to stay away from his wife before. Decks the guy, goes home , grabs an ice pick,

returns to the shop. Something the shop owner says or does,  sets him off and he stabs her. Wife shows

up, and also gets stabbed along with her other friend. Seems that the women were not

part of the celebrations. Very sad to see 2 women murdered, and one injured because

this guy was jealous and maybe heartbroken on his birthday. RIP to the 2 women.

Very sad event all around.

Geezer

Archived