Bloodbath in Hua Hin - two dead as jealous husband goes berserk with an ice pick

webfact

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JOC said:

and not cheat.....Not defending the husband here.....but her actions created the mess...!!

So it’s her fault!! And according to you, if they cheat on you, then you have every right to cut them to pieces. Along with their friends and whoever gets in your way.

What a disturbed individual you must be. 

4 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

From what i am led to believe it's called having a fragile ego.  There's a lot of it about in LOS

Its everywhere ,unavoidable , when I buy something from a shop , I never ask for any change , just incase I upset the shop owner .

Hes probably a psychopath who hadnt killed anyone that day , and just waiting for his next kill

Its everywhere ,unavoidable , when I buy something from a shop , I never ask for any change , just incase I upset the shop owner .
   Hes probably a psychopath who hadnt killed anyone that day , and just waiting for his next kill

I aways get my change.

9 minutes ago, soumanioco said:

So it’s her fault!! And according to you, if they cheat on you, then you have every right to cut them to pieces. Along with their friends and whoever gets in your way.

What a disturbed individual you must be. 

What part of "I do not defend the husband" did you not understand...?

What if he really loved his wife and if she cheated  on a regular basis....Not an excuse for his actions, but maybe an explanation.....

While it is wrong yes. But on this occassion he should have stomped the the other guys head in and done society a favor. 

A man that knows the lady is married in Thai knows the rules. They girls were sluts. Next 3 less hoes

Sorry to interrupt the bickering here....

Just went past the small bar, where the murders took place...more like a shed really..

Since I have bicycled past the bar every day for many years....I used the said hello to the owner. (The one who was killed)

She was even for a Thai a very small lady.....40 kilos.....And I often felt sorry for her and wondered how she managed to survive on the small takings from the bar....

But maybe the most sad thing was there was no sign whatsoever of yesterdays tragic events....Not a flower...Absolutely nothing.

Life of the poor here clearly has no value...

13 minutes ago, JOC said:

What part of "I do not defend the husband" did you not understand...?

What if he really loved his wife and if she cheated  on a regular basis....Not an excuse for his actions, but maybe an explanation.....

l support the husband burn them all

1 minute ago, JOC said:

Sorry to interrupt the bickering here....

Just went past the small bar, where the murders took place...more like a shed really..

Since I have bicycled past the bar every day for many years....I used the said hello to the owner. (The one who was killed)

She was even for a Thai a very small lady.....40 kilos.....And I often felt sorry for her and wondered how she managed to survive on the small takings from the bar....

But maybe the most sad thing was there was no sign whatsoever of yesterdays tragic events....Not a flower...Absolutely nothing.

Life of the poor here clearly has no value...

she should have known better. Thaus know the rules end of story

3 hours ago, trianglechoke said:

It is a fairly human trait, or can i cream pie your bird? No worries

Of course you could try !!!!..............and if my bird(s) accept, I will plainly open the cage and let them fly away as they would not be worthy to eat my crumbs and grains:cheesy:

29 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:
38 minutes ago, britishrepublican said:
No woman is worth that, I don't care if it waselle McPherson. 

Walk away and leave her to it. Now he'll spend the rest of his life doing hard time. 

You for real? She is 54..

I never thought she was that great anyway.

7 hours ago, tifino said:

if only the girls could ever learn how to pick the right man...

You <deleted> ass... it's the victims fault for picking the wrong person?  Maybe there was no indication that he was a murderous and insane <deleted>?  Dick.

9 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

You <deleted> ass... it's the victims fault for picking the wrong person?  Maybe there was no indication that he was a murderous and insane <deleted>?  Dick.

but having been married to him she should have known which switches not to click. She was openly degrading him which would have been bad enough in the West, in  Asia that is a catastrophe waiting to happen and she didn't have to wait long.

9 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

but having been married to him she should have known which switches not to click. She was openly degrading him which would have been bad enough in the West, in  Asia that is a catastrophe waiting to happen and she didn't have to wait long.

It doesn't work like that... Sometimes people just snap.  Or maybe she did realize it, hence why she was out with others and trying to leave? 

Regardless, I see people blaming the victim all the time here.  It's her fault for not leaving, it's the farang's fault for not realizing, it's the tourists fault for not knowing how things go.  No, a victim is a victim, end of story.

3 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

It doesn't work like that... Sometimes people just snap.  Or maybe she did realize it, hence why she was out with others and trying to leave? 

Regardless, I see people blaming the victim all the time here.  It's her fault for not leaving, it's the farang's fault for not realizing, it's the tourists fault for not knowing how things go.  No, a victim is a victim, end of story.

black and white ? you don't try to leave, you leave, that is easy in Thailand with a large extended family, she certainly has some blame.As for tourists you don't have to have advanced knowledge of how things work here, just courtesy and common sense, oh and a natural instinct for when things are going to get nasty and it's time to leave.

Archived