Does anyone else think that Ripple could be n.o 1 crypto this yr?

ghworker2010

On 4/3/2018 at 9:31 AM, ThreeEyedRaven said:

DASCoin may well be a serious contender. If they are indeed getting hooked in to Visa and MasterCard which will mean people can pay pretty much everywhere with it.

And that is the big problem with BitCoin. very few dealers take it.

Same potential though.

The number one Coin this year will be Karat Coin, Gold backed 9 year old German company the ICO is already raking in Millions, no BS here , here ya go :   www.tradeladder.net      do your research, im getting it now for just 1Euro Cent per Token, Private message me i will show you how to get it at 1 Cent per Token, thru their Gold Bullion Website, you can thank me later, remember this, condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 3:21 PM, lordblackader said:

No, and I say this as someone who bought Ripple at 8 baht and sold it at 57. 

Price fluctuations are still way too tied to the overall cryptomaket and while there are some positive stories around it, it's primarily the technology and not XRP itself that is being used. 

If crypto bottoms out (it will eventually) and XRP itself gets some good tie ups, longer term it has potential, but not in the short term. If you're holding it now, sell. It will bottom at about 15c US or about 5 THB.  

do you accept that you are wrong about your price predictions? I think this yr will see it over $3

• 7 months later...

One would have to be a Blockhead not to understand Blockchain. 

Lots of scams in fiat,including bank robberies, esp internal. Wherever there is money, sharks will appear. 

But look at the top 40 and understand the technology. And remember great inventions that were laughed at. To name a few, Radar, Aeroplane, Electric bulb, Washing of hands by doctors, and the list goes on. Internet too, had its fair share of dooms merchants

My view. Just stick with the top 20 , a few bucks in each. Payoff will be big in a year or two. But then, the Lambo Dumbos will Again drive the price to the point where we will see another crash. Last year this time, the smart money was SELLING . Now they are Buying. Speculation and Opinion is never the Truth.

Nobody knows future pricing. Maybe the big whale manipulators. But one thing for sure, Blockchain will rule and do away with the current system. The current system gives massive control and private information and so, those in control are putting up a big fight with FUD until they figure out a way to not lose out

Nobody knows future pricing. Maybe the big whale manipulators. But one thing for sure, Blockchain will rule and do away with the current system. The current system gives massive control and private information and so, those in control are putting up a big fight with FUD until they figure out a way to not lose out.

Ethereum , by far, leads the way in smart contracts. And Bitcoin in cash transfers. Xrp is a winner too, as the banks are in it. And there will be some of those below the top 3 that will fly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived