Contact info for General Manager Ford Thailand

Appreciate your input Transam!

However this matter I want dealt with at a senior level.
In a nut shell , we ordered a new car, only to be palmed off with a vehicle that was possibly used as a demo car, 50 km on speedo, had on close examination two body imperfections.
On arrival at Ford, car filthy, no window tint as requested, (deposit had been paid!
No plates.
Yes we did get a bit of a discount.
But the vehicle I feel ,was totally misrepresented.
Feeling somewhat cheated.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

9 hours ago, d4291797 said:

Appreciate your input Transam!

However this matter I want dealt with at a senior level.
In a nut shell , we ordered a new car, only to be palmed off with a vehicle that was possibly used as a demo car, 50 km on speedo, had on close examination two body imperfections.
On arrival at Ford, car filthy, no window tint as requested, (deposit had been paid!
No plates.
Yes we did get a bit of a discount.
But the vehicle I feel ,was totally misrepresented.
Feeling somewhat cheated.

I may have this wrong but isn't this a  specific dealer issue rather than Ford Thailand?

Hi topt, correct initially a dealer issue.
But we feel this matter is not going to have a fair and satisfactory resolve at the dealership .
Therefore it needs to be taken to a higher level.

Even if you would happen to contact a GM at Ford Thailand, it's still only a GM. According to some very believable sources, Ford is going to stop selling sedans in Thailand for a while. The dealer not wanting to order a new car, might be because of the fact that there are no new cars. Check the date at the bottom of your seat belt. You can see when the car was made. I bet you it's made before July 2017.

Hi Joe W , I hear what you are saying, a very valid point.
However without going into to much detail.
The issue here, is that we paid a deposit, this went into a sales girls personal account, since then we find the vehicle has been totally miss represented.
So hence the reason for wanting contact details of someone above dealer level, to hear our valid issues.

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

Even if you would happen to contact a GM at Ford Thailand, it's still only a GM. According to some very believable sources, Ford is going to stop selling sedans in Thailand for a while. The dealer not wanting to order a new car, might be because of the fact that there are no new cars. Check the date at the bottom of your seat belt. You can see when the car was made. I bet you it's made before July 2017.

Well spotted on the date, they are stopping.

Hi topt, correct initially a dealer issue.
But we feel this matter is not going to have a fair and satisfactory resolve at the dealership .
Therefore it needs to be taken to a higher level.

I have to add that the Focus 1.5 ecopower is a fantastic drivers car!
Very underrated.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sorry to hear of your trouble.

IM not so HO - even talking with Ford Thailand - this will - as the Stones say -

"I Can't Get No Satisfaction"

Put it down to the continuing cost of your education, this is what I do when confronted with such problems. My family here has been a real education 555

Only 1/2 kidding

Hope it works out for you OK tho'

15 minutes ago, d4291797 said:

Thank you Just Wierd, do you by any chance have email etc?
Any help appreciated. Cheers

You won't find a direct email address for the CM anywhere, that doesn't happen in big corporations generally but you could try an email to fordthai@ford marked for his attention.  The chances are though that even if he does see the email (very unlikely, that's what secretaries are for) "he" will respond by thanking you and telling you that your complaint has been passed on to the relevant person with whom you should deal directly in future.   He has people to do what you will be asking him to do, unfortunately!                  

You won't find a direct email address for the CM anywhere, that doesn't happen in big corporations generally but you could try an email to fordthai@ford marked for his attention.  The chances are though that even if he does see the email (very unlikely, that's what secretaries are for) "he" will respond by thanking you and telling you that your complaint has been passed on to the relevant person with whom you should deal directly in future.   He has people to do what you will be asking him to do, unfortunately!                  
I thought the boss of Ford in Thailand was a 'she'?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, JaseTheBass said:

I thought the boss of Ford in Thailand was a 'she'?

So it seems, I didn't ask about her gender, but, so what?  Does it make any difference, does it mean that the person with that name is not the CM?  What's your point, exactly?

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

So it seems, I didn't ask about her gender, but, so what?  Does it make any difference, does it mean that the person with that name is not the CM?  What's your point, exactly?

Could be the regularly mentioned 'he'?

• 1 month later...

Ok I have written to the Ford Thailand CEO and marketing manager, explaining the situation very clearly.

The latest drama is, to sweeten the deal for us ,to continue with the purchase of this car.
Ford offered to include a five year warranty.
Which we accepted, paid cash and departed.

Now Ford are telling us ,after serious dialogue with them, “we will only give you three years”.

For info the extended two year warranty costs 28500 baht ,and is considerable peace of mind.

For some reason Ford customer service in BKK apsolutely refuse to reply to my emails and put any dialogue in writing.

The car is fantastic, we love it.

But this dishonest behavior from a so called reputable company leaves a very bad taste!

Archived