No posts since 2006, has everyone been "cured"? 555

I see there has not been a post in this forum since 2006 and most topics have been archived. I wonder if everyone participating got "cured" 555?

I have not had a drink in 32 years, but I wish that was the answer to my problems. I had no problem quitting drinking, a blackout drunk drinking a quart of Captain Morgans Spiced Rum a day I finally got sick & tired of finding the contents of my stomach on my pillow every night. I was a team member on a USAC team, when we traveled I would be put to sleep in the bathtub. Finally after I "came to" driving curb to curb at about 3am on PCH in Laguna Beach I decided to quit drinking. that was only the start of my problems... 

12 step programs did nothing but aggravate me in my unlimited knowledge. I did not accept their "god" deal. I have absolutely no belief in prayer. So after 2 years clean I found a new deal. One of the big things I learned which helps one to recover is working with others. Many are under the misconception that working with others means other addicts/alcoholics. Not true, I returned to college, as an older student, (40+) I found it rewarding to work with other students. Today, I find it rewarding to be able to drop a few baht into the cups of beggars or the blind making music at MRT stations, the evil thought of "Get a Job" never crossing my mind.  

Hmmmm, not sure what you're looking at, but on page 1 I see posts going back just to January this year.

Yes, many of the threads started a while back, but they're still active.

On 4/4/2018 at 7:31 AM, Crossy said:

Hmmmm, not sure what you're looking at, but on page 1 I see posts going back just to January this year.

Yes, many of the threads started a while back, but they're still active.

I went back and perhaps they are hidden from me or I am blind to them in my old age. 555. 

Archived