Video: Road rage nutter jumps on a car and kicks the windscreen in

webfact

Video: Road rage nutter jumps on a car and kicks the windscreen in

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath screamed in their headline "What the hell caused that?" as footage uploaded to Facebook showed a road rage incident on a road leading into Bangkok.

In the footage, seemingly taken on a phone by a person in a following vehicle, a man gets out of a pick-up and jumps on the bonnet of a Honda by his side.

He then kicks in the windscreen before attempting to get the driver out as he uses foul Thai language.

An energy drink bottle was apparently hurled beforehand.

The footage was posted on fan page "teenee8rew" where it was stated that the incident happened near roadworks on Suwinthawong Road heading into the capital.

In somewhat of an understatement admin said: "People are too hot headed these days - and if you try to stop it you get attacked yourself".

Thai Rath did not know what led up to the incident or why the driver was so cross.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-04

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Thai Rath did not know what caused the incident !!!

Upbringing thats what caused it, little Somchai got away with his temper tantrums, so thinks its ok to do it in adult hood.

Any idea when he will reach that?

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So Thailand is no different than anywhere else? A bit like the road toll.

I wasn't talking about the road toll. I was referring to the road rage..The road death toll speaks for itself but look around and you will see road rage on the increase in many countries, not just here in Thailand.

With a long queue of traffic backed up behind and plenty more short tempered, inpatient motorists out there I'm surprised Mr. Angry wasn't lynched for adding an extra 2 minutes on to someone else's journey...not that he wouldn't have deserved it. 

4 minutes ago, MrJohnson said:

I wasn't talking about the road toll. I was referring to the road rage..The road death toll speaks for itself but look around and you will see road rage on the increase in many countries, not just here in Thailand.

I was drawing the comparison. Road rage may be on the increase everywhere, but it seems to have reached epidemic proportions in Thailand, like the road toll.

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I was drawing the comparison. Road rage may be on the increase everywhere, but it seems to have reached epidemic proportions in Thailand, like the road toll.

You may well be right but if search road rage on youtube you will see it in many other places. It is certainly best to not engage with aggressive drivers here as you never know what kind of weapon they may have in the car.

23 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

With a long queue of traffic backed up behind and plenty more short tempered, inpatient motorists out there I'm surprised Mr. Angry wasn't lynched for adding an extra 2 minutes on to someone else's journey...not that he wouldn't have deserved it. 

Nooo

They would of just stared with a blank face thinking not my problem, now must get around them

No, it is not upbringing, nor the parents' fault. That's a simplistic explanation for a much more serious problem and it is one that no one wishes to  acknowledge.

What we see here is another example of the shredding of societal norms, where violence becomes the norm.  The  hallmarks of civil society have eroded.  People are stressed out. The traffic conditions are brutal, personal debt is rising and the poor get poorer while only a select group amass the wealth. Access to health care and quality education is now more dependent upon financial  wealth than ever before.

I remind people that we had  massive  protests and violence  from various factions where little was done  to correct the deviant behaviour. When kids are brought up in a society where nothing happens  to people who steal or brutalize others, there is no incentive to  behave. Only the poor and disenfranchised get lengthy prison  sentences. Why respect the  institutions of  civil society when those very institutions have failed and are corrupt? If anything, those who are good suffer at the hands of the corrupt. 

agree, road rage need to be (stamped) on sorry, there is so much pent up anger in these poor excuses for the male population here, yes jail needed , but there again, they just get a gun , kill someone out of a jealous rage, without no thought of the concequenses we see this daily now

Third world country behavior, they go from def con 5 to def con 1 in  very short order, t would have been interesting if the CITY driver had been a senior police/military official who was armed, a thought to far for fatty though I guess.

Archived