Video: Road rage nutter jumps on a car and kicks the windscreen in

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

No, it is not upbringing, nor the parents' fault. That's a simplistic explanation for a much more serious problem and it is one that no one wishes to  acknowledge.

What we see here is another example of the shredding of societal norms, where violence becomes the norm.  The  hallmarks of civil society have eroded.  People are stressed out. The traffic conditions are brutal, personal debt is rising and the poor get poorer while only a select group amass the wealth. Access to health care and quality education is now more dependent upon financial  wealth than ever before.

I remind people that we had  massive  protests and violence  from various factions where little was done  to correct the deviant behaviour. When kids are brought up in a society where nothing happens  to people who steal or brutalize others, there is no incentive to  behave. Only the poor and disenfranchised get lengthy prison  sentences. Why respect the  institutions of  civil society when those very institutions have failed and are corrupt? If anything, those who are good suffer at the hands of the corrupt. 

Come on,  its Wednesday, orange pill day.

not the yellow one, you keep mixing them up. :smile:

BTW, Please stop making excuses for there bad behaviour. !!!!!!!! :bah:

1 hour ago, MrJohnson said:

Road rage is an increasing phenomena in many countries unfortunately.

I blame it on the internet, consumerism and feminism in that order :coffee1:

Having a long trip on the roads these days, it's a bit like going to war.

Pity, i used to enjoy roads a lot, but it was long time ago.

Sadly happens it seems in most countries around the globe. Until those who govern us and society totally rejects immature and out of control morons like this, it will continue. Name and shame is a good way to start. Give him ten years, or a flogging in public and maybe others might think before having a sissy fit in an adults body. Great shame the majority of us have to put with this kind of unacceptable behavior. Imagine what this loser would have done if he had a weapon and had got at the people in the car. It seems, it is what happens with undeveloped human beings being allowed to walk freely in society.

The Minister for Tourism should view the footage as well as taking a look at many recorded incidents captured on you tube!

Thailand safe for tourists!  in a mainly lawless society unsafe for its own people!

Two weeks ago, a Thai, (so called professional male), threatened to kill me because I past comment, that he was lazy!  I reported the threat to both the Royal Thai Police as well as my Embassy, but as always, no action was taken.

I think the Minister should get real.

Thailand is not that safe, as past events have clearly demonstrated and can be found very easily on the internet, which will clearly demonstrate how vulnerable, and unsafe, ex-pats plus tourists really are in the land of p..........?

I am positive, long term ex-pats will understand what I mean...

What is wrong with Thai men? Or should I say boys. All you need is a small poke (some minor traffic incident, jealousy, loss of face, just being high/drunk) and they burst into a full-blown rage. Lucky this git doesn't have a gun.

3 hours ago, Rimmer said:

No excuse for that at all Jail him for minimum one year 

they captured his number plate on video so lets hope hes reported to the police and HE  has to pay for the repairs to the Honda that might teach him. about 10,000 baht i recon.:cheesy:

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

I was drawing the comparison. Road rage may be on the increase everywhere, but it seems to have reached epidemic proportions in Thailand, like the road toll.

I can remember during the mid-80s they had a very bad time in Los Angeles with road rage terminating in fatal shootings to the extent that they were selling bumper stickers " don't shoot I'll pull over ":shock1:

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Thai Rath did not know what caused the incident !!!

Upbringing thats what caused it, little Somchai got away with his temper tantrums, so thinks its ok to do it in adult hood.

So true but I just want to add that whilst we see so much of it here, or more correctly in this forum, it is now a sad event in so many other countries as well.  Australia is rife with road rage.

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

they captured his number plate on video so lets hope hes reported to the police and HE  has to pay for the repairs to the Honda that might teach him. about 10,000 baht i recon.:cheesy:

Agreed but also fine the Honda driver for using the 'hard shoulder' preventing any emergency vehicles access to accidents etc.  It's common here to use the hard shoulder when the road is 'full'!  No excuse for the pick up driver's actions though.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Thai Rath did not know what caused the incident !!!

Upbringing thats what caused it, little Somchai got away with his temper tantrums, so thinks its ok to do it in adult hood.

Had to like your comment as I agree 100%.. Although, am I the only one who thinks TV needs to change the heart symbol when you like a comment? Surely they can find something a little more masculine? 

4 minutes ago, jossthaifarang said:

Had to like your comment as I agree 100%.. Although, am I the only one who thinks TV needs to change the heart symbol when you like a comment? Surely they can find something a little more masculine? 

Maybe a fist pumping hand but not rainbow colors?

Archived