Video: Road rage nutter jumps on a car and kicks the windscreen in

webfact

6 minutes ago, irwinfc said:

in thailand? absolutely!

Sounds stupid I know but when driving in BKK nowadays if I stop at a set of lights I spend time playing or seeming to play with my radio etc and don't make eye contact with any other driver. May sound a bit extreme but it's got to the stage where you have no idea what kind of weapon the other driver has to hand and is capable of using at a seconds notice and will use with any self perceived insult ie looking at them.

Not a case of being a coward, just self preservation.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, overherebc said:

Maybe the car overtook his pick-up. I mean, that would put anyone into a murderous rage, wouldn't it?

Sadly, and worryingly, this is becoming an everyday reality. Sometimes it will end in big tragedy!

14 minutes ago, hobobo said:

Sadly, and worryingly, this is becoming an everyday reality. Sometimes it will end in big tragedy!

Sad isn't it. When I was an uncouth youth back in UK I'll admit we did have some 'road races' but, the big difference was at the end of it. It ended up with comparing the add ons, carbs, free flow exhausts ignition systems, wheels, tyres and bla bla bla. Nobody wanted to stab anyone because their car wasn't quite as fast bla bla bla.

Then again most of grew up with parents who were not adverse to issuing a slap on the ear if we did something stupid or wrong.

seem like he can not take if some one try to pass him..!!  maybe he is a very littel mann,  that think he is a very big mann, that noe one must pass on the road..!!  dont know why some people freak out when others passes them on the roads..!

16 hours ago, MrJohnson said:

Road rage is an increasing phenomena in many countries unfortunately.

But perhaps nobody does it better or more often than a misjudged poorly educated Thai ego. I ran out of excuses to subject my children to being brought up in a once charming country that is careening out of control. 

12 hours ago, dotpoom said:

"as he uses foul Thai language."

Seeing as he is a Thai man and it happned in Thailand, I didn't think he might use foul Portugese language....or any other for that matter?

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Every day occurrence here sadly ...... police do nothing, government do nothing. Court judges are too lenient & the fines do not fit the serious crimes that are committed here etc etc ..... loss of face just seems to turn most Thai's into a vicious individual intent on murder ...... male & female! It's a real joke to come here thinking that everyone here is happy just because they smile a lot ...............it's called "Land of Smiles" that's true, as there are several types, some of the smiles are truly sinister so be aware of this ...... fact!

15 hours ago, HHTel said:

Agreed but also fine the Honda driver for using the 'hard shoulder' preventing any emergency vehicles access to accidents etc.  It's common here to use the hard shoulder when the road is 'full'!  No excuse for the pick up driver's actions though.

i dont think we know, maybe the Honda driver broken down, car had problems thats why on the hard shoulder or false onto the hard shoulder by the fruit cake ? 

14 hours ago, Thaidream said:

I totally agree with the poster who indicated the main problem is that Thais are stressed out.  The traffic is horrid; takes forever to get anywhere.  The cost of living has continued to rise while salaries stagnate.  People who work do not get enough sleep and many have turned to drugs to stay awake.

There is no real way to release some of the stress and so many people are really pissed off at the Government; their lives and the hopelessness of it all. It's the same reason Donald Trump was elected President in America, but in Thailand there is no way to blow off the steam except in violent  outbursts when they lose control.

Really ?
I know some guys here who are never stressed out, no traffic jam, pockets full of daddie's money, not interested in any political stuff.
Their favourite hobbies are their big sponsored cars and bikes, drinking and party.
But they lose control very very easy !

Now please explain! What's the excuse for THEM???

Just now, 0815 said:

Really ?
I know some guys here who are never stressed out, no traffic jam, pockets full of daddie's money, not interested in any political stuff.
Their favourite hobbies are their big sponsored cars and bikes, drinking and party.
But they lose control very very easy !

Now please explain! What's the excuse for THEM???

Minisuclephalusism?

23 hours ago, InfinityandBeyond said:

And many carry weapons in their vehicles. 

Yes a while back some guy in a car threatened to shoot me merely for beeping my bike horn at him. I mean what sort of moron thinks murder is a suitable respond to a horn beeping.

1 minute ago, Henryford said:

Yes a while back some guy in a car threatened to shoot me merely for beeping my bike horn at him. I mean what sort of moron thinks murder is a suitable respond to a horn beeping.

the sort that carries a gun in his car

17 hours ago, snooky said:

The pickup driver probably forced him on to the shoulder or the car driver would have just passed him on the left and gotten away

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

i dont think we know, maybe the Honda driver broken down, car had problems thats why on the hard shoulder or false onto the hard shoulder by the fruit cake ? 

And cars behind playing 'follow my leader' on the hard shoulder???

7 hours ago, bandito said:

Talking like that makes you the same as him.

Nice guy you are. :crazy:

A guy starts something, and attacks me, my family or my property, then i don't stand by idle and don't react. I will defend myself, my family and my property.

It's called a matter of principle.

It's called payback.

Archived