“Do you want a fight?” Drunk foreigner harassing locals in Hua Hin escapes arrest

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/4/2018 at 10:10 AM, mercman24 said:

laying a hand on an emergency worker be it ambulance fire or police is classed as an assault where i come from

And putting on a uniform, going out and treating injured members of the public without any license or medical training is a crime where I'm from.

Hey it's Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/05/2018 at 5:59 PM, jimster said:

"An English speaking foreign man". LOL. Almost every foreign man in Thailand can speak English, that's a given.

“Do you want a fight?” Drunk foreigner harassing locals in Hua Hin escapes arrest
By Jonathan Fairfield

Maybe Jonathan is not aware of it.

7 hours ago, ravip said:

Yes anybody with half an ounce of sense is aware there are sharks in Thailand, and anyone who has not been living under a shark err I mean rock would know that the injuries in the case you have quoted were originally attempted to be blamed on 'sharp rocks' in a bungled attempt at a cover up by Thai officials who claimed there were no sharks there.

Do people need sarcasm explaining on here every time?

29 minutes ago, Fish Head Soup said:

Yes anybody with half an ounce of sense is aware there are sharks in Thailand, and anyone who has not been living under a shark err I mean rock would know that the injuries in the case you have quoted were originally attempted to be blamed on 'sharp rocks' in a bungled attempt at a cover up by Thai officials who claimed there were no sharks there.

Do people need sarcasm explaining on here every time?

Guess there are many with less than a half ounce of sense!

:w00t:

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2018 at 9:49 PM, thaiguzzi said:

You are obviously posh and hang out with the upper class who pronounce their "r"s....

Round here in the boondocks, my working class associates and the peasants pronounce it with an "l"....

Yes, but what about the "e"?

Archived