“Do you want a fight?” Drunk foreigner harassing locals in Hua Hin escapes arrest

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/4/2018 at 5:04 PM, Tilacme said:

Why? He has not assaulted anyone. Or do you support police brutality?

If it had occurred in Sydney what he did would constitute assault, threatening persons is apprehended violence if they feel threatened and if he is from the UK at least a breach of the peace.

On 4/4/2018 at 4:35 PM, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept!

And people wonder why i'm anti social , keep myself to myself and generally avoid Felang/Tourist nightspots...

Thank Christ I live in the Boondocks...

Join the club mate

On 4/4/2018 at 5:05 PM, thaiguzzi said:

No, but I rarely drink in public and try to avoid bars full of people, especially Felangs.

I also do not suffer fools gladly.

Nice quite bar, few people - ok.

Thai patron only type music pubs with nice wood features and a decent band I enjoy more these days.

15 years living here, and I just can't be doing with yer typical Felang shop house bar, football shirts on the walls, tv blaring sports or news, and selling all of their home country comfort foods like, er pie & chips.....

And moaning about the weather, the food, their wives nada yada bada da bing.

No thanx...

--------

The Guzzi has been off the road nearly 2 years, nothing major, but been riding my Triumph instead thanx.

Blimey. Just kill yourself. Moaning about moaners..

10 minutes ago, Maradona 10 said:

Corrr, you're hard. Now back to the lao khao and your sticky rice in your isolated existance.

I can guarantee you would not like me.

Run along now, keyboard warrior...

I do not suffer fools gladly.

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2018 at 5:05 PM, thaiguzzi said:

No, but I rarely drink in public and try to avoid bars full of people, especially Felangs.

I also do not suffer fools gladly.

Nice quite bar, few people - ok.

Thai patron only type music pubs with nice wood features and a decent band I enjoy more these days.

15 years living here, and I just can't be doing with yer typical Felang shop house bar, football shirts on the walls, tv blaring sports or news, and selling all of their home country comfort foods like, er pie & chips.....

And moaning about the weather, the food, their wives nada yada bada da bing.

No thanx...

--------

The Guzzi has been off the road nearly 2 years, nothing major, but been riding my Triumph instead thanx.

how very dare u insult my pie n chips? take  that and be  along now

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 4:35 PM, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept!

And people wonder why i'm anti social , keep myself to myself and generally avoid Felang/Tourist nightspots...

Thank Christ I live in the Boondocks...

i read that post and thought for a second i had wrote it.   same MO for me.    don't thank JC much though, just

happy i finally escaped to the wild.   guess i won't be running into you either TG,  but hell, had to give up drinking

long time ago anyway.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 10:34 AM, Tilacme said:

Pissed and in the course of minding his friend, made a total clown of himself. Leave it at that.

Absolutely not, his behavior is not acceptable when sober so why should it be when drunk? I have seen many pissed men acting this way including some of my mates. Men who can't hold their drink should be punished severely by the police. These Muppets pretty much stopped me drinking out in England years ago. Too many people think their behavior is acceptable so they keep doing it. Drink is no excuse. He knows that he is a prick when drunk so he should be forced to control his drinking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 4:53 PM, anon789561 said:

555. what the hell is he doing. as shown the thais are generally very nice tolerant people despite what some say. personally i think he deserved a night in the cells and a slap

Thais throw all the manners out the window when they step into a motor vehicle. Giving no respect or right of way for pedestrians or in this case a man in a wheelchair. 

On 4/4/2018 at 5:07 PM, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Great another fool making the rest of us look bad out here.

Do you actually think any of us actually look good in Thai eyes? An immigration officer would harass and turn the Dalai Lama around if he didn't promptly show 20k baht at the airport just because he is a foreigner. 

On 4/4/2018 at 5:10 PM, mercman24 said:

laying a hand on an emergency worker be it ambulance fire or police is classed as an assault where i come from

Where I come from (United States) threatening someone with bodily harm (raising your hands in a fighting stance) is assault. Actually putting your hand on someone is battery (grabbing a person), usually downgraded to assault unless you've actually committed bodily harm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived