“Do you want a fight?” Drunk foreigner harassing locals in Hua Hin escapes arrest

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

im not advocating anything either way. If he was let go, power to him. if arrested, i believe that too would have been justified. Just reacting to the post claiming no crime if no assault.

im not one of those folk who believe the actions of other foreigners affect my experience or the way i am perceived here so i am not threatened or overly concerned enough by the actions of a single fool to have strong feelings about incidents like this.

First they came for people i didnt know

2 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

you mean the UK?

Kopeck-less serfs?

Only if they have tatts and want to you to invest in something shonky.

Please remember to knock out your two front teeth before you get conscripted-you will be rejected because you cannot bite on a cartridge.

Otherwise there is no reason for the shaven headed Romanov recruit look..:smile:

2 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

No, but I rarely drink in public and try to avoid bars full of people, especially Felangs.

I also do not suffer fools gladly.

Nice quite bar, few people - ok.

Thai patron only type music pubs with nice wood features and a decent band I enjoy more these days.

15 years living here, and I just can't be doing with yer typical Felang shop house bar, football shirts on the walls, tv blaring sports or news, and selling all of their home country comfort foods like, er pie & chips.....

And moaning about the weather, the food, their wives nada yada bada da bing.

No thanx...

--------

The Guzzi has been off the road nearly 2 years, nothing major, but been riding my Triumph instead thanx.

Not Felang but Farang.

3 hours ago, Tilacme said:

I don't like crowds/groups vying for something to say but, i think you will fail if you dont make an effort to integrate with your piers. The expat community is a great leveller and many good people out there.

Er, no. Not interested. I pop out now and again.

Fail?

I have plenty of stuff to keep me occupied. Thank you for your concern.

1 hour ago, nasa123 said:

Not Felang but Farang.

You are obviously posh and hang out with the upper class who pronounce their "r"s....

Round here in the boondocks, my working class associates and the peasants pronounce it with an "l"....

2 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

You are obviously posh and hang out with the upper class who pronounce their "r"s....

Round here in the boondocks, my working class associates and the peasants pronounce it with an "l"....

And yet you  denigrate the loser who was the subject of this thread? That man is not one of Hua Hin's better quality visitors. It's why he was in the ghetto. did you notice the big white wall in the video that the Hilton has to keep them away for then  quality visitors?

14 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept!

And people wonder why i'm anti social , keep myself to myself and generally avoid Felang/Tourist nightspots...

Thank Christ I live in the Boondocks...

agree 100% being anti social and keeping yourself to your self. not to sure about the Boondcks bit.:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, torrzent said:

He will need to upgrade his fight skills and street slang if he wants to move up in class to Pattaya.  The footwork and handspeed look a bit clunky, and the trash talk is hardly Muhammed Ali level.

good post thx:cheesy:

Hope the elderly man in the wheelchair is ok. As for his so called friend!! Pissed off his head, interfering with emergency workers prancing about like a total muppet. Pity someone didn’t knock the plonker out.get him to the airport never to return

15 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept!

And people wonder why i'm anti social , keep myself to myself and generally avoid Felang/Tourist nightspots...

Amen brother.

16 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept!

I actually live in HH, and I'm only 29. For the past 5 years or so I've become very anti social too. It's a polar opposite of how I used to be in my late teens and early 20s, but I would rather just get on with my life and keep myself to myself. It's easier that way. 

15 hours ago, Leo Sattler said:

Quality tourist! Damn idiot!
Probably Swedish if you listen to his accent. Sounds like the chef in the Muppet Show

The Swedish Cook sprung into my mind too !!!. Has Hua Hin become the the slightly goofy low testosterone version of Pattaya now?.... silly old man, look harmless enough but what a Wally !!!

Is it any wonder why Thai Authorities have such a negative view point of Expats. Fortunately most of us choose to keep a low profile and enjoy whatever benefits we are allowed. If you suffer from anger issues please don't drink as you become a social embarrassment!

16 hours ago, Happy enough said:

555. what the hell is he doing. as shown the thais are generally very nice tolerant people despite what some say. personally i think he deserved a night in the cells and a slap

He sounds swedish with his english speaking accent he needed tying to the stretcher and slapping to bring him to his senses , he should have been fined and slept in the cell for being drunk and threatening 

2 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

He sounds swedish with his english speaking accent he needed tying to the stretcher and slapping to bring him to his senses , he should have been fined and slept in the cell for being drunk and threatening 

The cops should have played Abba's Greatest hits over the loudspeaker to calm this Swedish guy down, kind of like the classical music in Young Frankenstein.

Archived