“Do you want a fight?” Drunk foreigner harassing locals in Hua Hin escapes arrest

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

And yet you  denigrate the loser who was the subject of this thread? That man is not one of Hua Hin's better quality visitors. It's why he was in the ghetto. did you notice the big white wall in the video that the Hilton has to keep them away for then  quality visitors?

You are a snob. I'm not.

17 hours ago, Happy enough said:

i was only joking about the slap mate but i think he deserved a night in the cells which i reckon he would have got in most countries

Well I think he deserves a slap ... If you act like an <deleted> expect to be treated like one 

Just now, Thingamabob said:

Pathetic individual. Gives all of us foreigners a bad name. Cheap flights to blame.

Cheap flights to blame   ha ha ha ha ha,        He may have big money,  it's nothing to do with Air prices, it's to do with upbringing.     

18 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Why? He has not assaulted anyone. Or do you support police brutality?

Verbally threatening someone or raising your fists /moving aggressively towards someone can be considered an assault. The battery comes in when you have made contact with the person.

What a poor old idiot, brain like an empty nut shell. No culture, no education.

I instantly hope he has to leave the country....

(I understand a bit why UK doesn't want to have migrants in their country. Maybe Thailand should do the same for a special class of tourists...)

14 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

You are obviously posh and hang out with the upper class who pronounce their "r"s....

Round here in the boondocks, my working class associates and the peasants pronounce it with an "l"....

True thai have trouble with the "r" comes as "l" i try to ignore grammar ferrets! 

Probobly non of the folks commenting where there. I for sure was not there. But, maybe, just maybe...the man in the wheelchair say hes ok. But the police and ambulance personel want to take him to the most expancive hospital i Thailand...and they dont want that. Just a thought???

18 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ah Gawd..yet another shaven headed Caucasian creep.

If nothing else they are a blight on any form of aesthetic sensibilities,anywhere.

Who instructs Caucasians to shave their head-let alone get their trashy tattoos?

Ugly is as ugly does.

I lot of guys shave their head because they are bald anyway, better than having hair on the side of their head and bald on top.

5 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I lot of guys shave their head because they are bald anyway, better than having hair on the side of their head and bald on top.

And if it's good enough for Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel then it is good enough for ol' Trans....:stoner:

18 hours ago, Tilacme said:

You need to take a rain check on what goes on.    We are all guests in this fine country and  raucous support to throw farangs into the fire is to me, utter stupidity and one of the main reasons we will always fail in Thailand.

"We are all guests in this fine country".  Guests??????????????????????

19 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Why? He has not assaulted anyone. Or do you support police brutality?

Not assaulted anyone ...BUT, interfering with ambulance workers and police, public intoxication, threatening innocent bystanders and that's for starters.  Someday soon he will meet up with a quiet non-aggressive Thai  man about half his size who will beat the livin' bejesus outta him and provide an attitude adjustment free of charge.

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

This farang jerk was at the wrong place in Hua Hin !!...a charitable soul should give him the GPS coordonates more north east bound ... to Pattaya Walking Street, where he will feel more at home with his peers !!

This man are from Sweden.

24 minutes ago, Seadog48 said:

Not assaulted anyone ...BUT, interfering with ambulance workers and police, public intoxication, threatening innocent bystanders and that's for starters.  Someday soon he will meet up with a quiet non-aggressive Thai  man about half his size who will beat the livin' bejesus outta him and provide an attitude adjustment free of charge.

It may have to happen more than once to get through.

20 hours ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Great another fool making the rest of us look bad out here.

He's an individual acting what appears to be badly.     I don't feel he's  clouding the reputation of  all Brits or falangs  in thailand.

He's far from being along in making a fool of himself.

To add:    Anyone have a clue as to why he was so opposed to his friend being taken to the hospital?   A check up may not have been a bad idea.

Someone said "if he did that in his own country he would be jaile"......i would like to think that if he did that in his own country someone would take him on and kick his arse....then  he should get locked up for harrasing paramedics doing their job!!.....think he is very lucky he did not get locked up here!!!

16 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

You are obviously posh and hang out with the upper class who pronounce their "r"s....

Round here in the boondocks, my working class associates and the peasants pronounce it with an "l"....

You no whay?? because Thai can not say RRRRRRRR, and a think you 2 have that problem.

Archived