“Do you want a fight?” Drunk foreigner harassing locals in Hua Hin escapes arrest

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lanista said:

If the  Europeans had to pass an IQ test prior to flying it would cut their number here by 50%.

Bald headed tattooed beer bar knobs. He was probably lost and thought he was in Pattaya.

And the 50% who passed wouldn't find any Aussies or Americans here!

23 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept!

And people wonder why i'm anti social , keep myself to myself and generally avoid Felang/Tourist nightspots...

Thank Christ I live in the Boondocks...

i live in the booney to and glad  waaa  1 way ticket and stamp not welcome 

Why do pepple act like this 

3 hours ago, Seadog48 said:

Not assaulted anyone ...BUT, interfering with ambulance workers and police, public intoxication, threatening innocent bystanders and that's for starters.  Someday soon he will meet up with a quiet non-aggressive Thai  man about half his size who will beat the livin' bejesus outta him and provide an attitude adjustment free of charge.

that wasn't my comment Seadog. was replying to someone who made that comment

12 hours ago, BigC said:

Man was on something for sure

probably either diazepam / xanax / clonazepam and alcohol. Been there done that, and have gotten myself into many a dangerous and silly situation because of it.
In this kingdom it's easy to come by as most of us know, and I did actually have a legit anxiety disorder that warranted medical doses (ended up going wayyyy over those doses eventually) But I have come to discover with time any medication of that nature only covers up such problems and allows them to fester to return bigger and uglier.

For me, meditation and working out has been my cure for hypochondria and social anxiety, it basically saved my life. 

On 4/4/2018 at 8:44 PM, thaiguzzi said:

Er, no. Not interested. I pop out now and again.

Fail?

I have plenty of stuff to keep me occupied. Thank you for your concern.

He didn't say that he's part of the good ones. Just wondering why?

On 4/4/2018 at 6:05 AM, thaiguzzi said:

...15 years living here, and I just can't be doing with yer typical Felang shop house bar, football shirts on the walls, tv blaring sports or news, and selling all of their home country comfort foods like, er pie & chips....

The occasional times I've visited relatives back there, we rarely went out, except to buy ice cream for the kids.  Send the 12 year old kids out on a mini-bike to buy cold beer just around the corner and put it on the tab. 

One sound bite in the video:  "Are you gun shy, Pal?"  Woof!

"... Bizarrely the man could then be seen removing his sandals before goading others,..."

Gin Plaa Muuk ... eat dried squid ...  Quite an insult and invitation to a fight. 555.  He should have tossed them in the air.  Fight on.

The medics might not have been competent, but they did seem very concerned.

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, Tilacme said:

You need to take a rain check on what goes on.    We are all guests in this fine country and  raucous support to throw farangs into the fire is to me, utter stupidity and one of the main reasons we will always fail in Thailand.

The guy is talking about the drunk tank.

In any country in the world you will end up in the drunk tank for being drunk and disorderly.

That includes Africa and South-America.

One night in jail and after paying the fine you will be released.

In Mexico you and other drunks had the sweep the streets in the morning as punishment.

After 45 years as a seafarer I know :burp::cheesy:

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, Tilacme said:

Why? He has not assaulted anyone. Or do you support police brutality?

Wrong, grabbing someone by the collar, which he did is technically an asault, also threatening behaviour, drunk and disorderly in a public place, he appears to be another quality tourist, i can guess from what country he comes from.

On 4/4/2018 at 4:35 PM, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept!

And people wonder why i'm anti social , keep myself to myself and generally avoid Felang/Tourist nightspots...

Thank Christ I live in the Boondocks...

Yes, thank God you do, were all very grateful for that.

23 hours ago, ginjag said:

Cheap flights to blame   ha ha ha ha ha,        He may have big money,  it's nothing to do with Air prices, it's to do with upbringing.     

Not to mention Intelligence.

On Wednesday, April 04, 2018 at 8:49 PM, thaiguzzi said:

You are obviously posh and hang out with the upper class who pronounce their "r"s....

Round here in the boondocks, my working class associates and the peasants pronounce it with an "l"....

Where I live in woop woop I get called ferlung , and that is by the wife !

On 4/6/2018 at 11:18 AM, Acemaker said:

Yeah Chang, 15 Bottles of it.

On 4/6/2018 at 12:24 PM, toofarnorth said:

Do you want a fight ???? Lol

On 4/6/2018 at 12:24 PM, toofarnorth said:

Ferlung.......I love all the different spellings, wonder how many different pronunciations there are.

Does this sort of behaviour really shock anyone that was born and raised in the uk?

What surprises me is the age of some of these fools.

One can sort of understand drunkwn teenages and twenty somethings but more and more one sees these shaven headed fat over forties indulging ...embarassing doesnt do it justice. 

Archived