BANGKOK 21 March 2019 18:33
Jonathan Fairfield

“Do you want a fight?” Drunk foreigner harassing locals in Hua Hin escapes arrest

Probobly non of the folks commenting where there. I for sure was not there. But, maybe, just maybe...the man in the wheelchair say hes ok. But the police and ambulance personel want to take him to the most expancive hospital i Thailand...and they dont want that. Just a thought???

18 hours ago, Forethat said:

This is a textbook example of how onlookers, police and emergency personnel in Thailand are able to ignore drunk people who behave in an appalling manner. All credit to them.

What this video makes me feel though, is sad - because I know this ignorant man will eventually run out of luck. Hopefully, he is able to change before that happens.

Man - that is very true. That bully nonsense works every time - except once.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tilacme said:

You need to take a rain check on what goes on.    We are all guests in this fine country and  raucous support to throw farangs into the fire is to me, utter stupidity and one of the main reasons we will always fail in Thailand.

"We are all guests in this fine country".  Guests??????????????????????

Another idiot has pulled up on the shores of Thailand. These guys all drink a shed load but none of them can handle their booze

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Why? He has not assaulted anyone. Or do you support police brutality?

Not assaulted anyone ...BUT, interfering with ambulance workers and police, public intoxication, threatening innocent bystanders and that's for starters.  Someday soon he will meet up with a quiet non-aggressive Thai  man about half his size who will beat the livin' bejesus outta him and provide an attitude adjustment free of charge.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

This farang jerk was at the wrong place in Hua Hin !!...a charitable soul should give him the GPS coordonates more north east bound ... to Pattaya Walking Street, where he will feel more at home with his peers !!

This man are from Sweden.

24 minutes ago, Seadog48 said:

Not assaulted anyone ...BUT, interfering with ambulance workers and police, public intoxication, threatening innocent bystanders and that's for starters.  Someday soon he will meet up with a quiet non-aggressive Thai  man about half his size who will beat the livin' bejesus outta him and provide an attitude adjustment free of charge.

It may have to happen more than once to get through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Great another fool making the rest of us look bad out here.

He's an individual acting what appears to be badly.     I don't feel he's  clouding the reputation of  all Brits or falangs  in thailand.

He's far from being along in making a fool of himself.

To add:    Anyone have a clue as to why he was so opposed to his friend being taken to the hospital?   A check up may not have been a bad idea.

Edited by watcharacters

Someone said "if he did that in his own country he would be jaile"......i would like to think that if he did that in his own country someone would take him on and kick his arse....then  he should get locked up for harrasing paramedics doing their job!!.....think he is very lucky he did not get locked up here!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

You are obviously posh and hang out with the upper class who pronounce their "r"s....

Round here in the boondocks, my working class associates and the peasants pronounce it with an "l"....

You no whay?? because Thai can not say RRRRRRRR, and a think you 2 have that problem.