"If I could turn back time, I wouldn't do it again" - taxi driver murderer says at reenactment

webfact

"If I could turn back time, I wouldn't do it again" - taxi driver murderer says at reenactment

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The man who murdered a Bangkok cabby was taken on a brief reenactment to the scene of the crime at the Ying Charoen market in Sai Mai, Bang Khen yesterday.

Suphong Photthino, 33, stabbed Sarawut Tangpanyasak, 44, to death early Monday morning after a road rage altercation.

Amid many curious bystanders Suphong pointed to where he committed the crime before being led back to the Bang Khen police station.

He told reporters that if he could wind back the clock he wouldn't do it again. He asked people to be nice to each other on the roads.

Pol Maj-Gen Sompong Chingduang said there had been a fight and a knife that the suspect kept for his own defense came out of his pocket. In a rage he used it to attack the taxi driver.

The incident happened in an area where the Green Line train is being built and there is not much room for cars, he said.

The suspect has already been charged with murder and carrying a knife.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-05

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Pol Maj-Gen Sompong Chingduang said there had been a fight and a knife that the suspect kept for his own defense came out of his pocket. In a rage he used it to attack the taxi driver.

As they fought they tumbled out of view with one man going for something in his pocket.

From previous news post

Archived