Having Vaser Liposuction in Bangkok, Sharing what's happen in process

Tubtimonlinee

Hello, I'm Tubtim and would like to share my "Real Experience" that I faced with Vaser Liposuction at The SIB Clinic, Bangkok Thailand.

Actually, I'm not that fat but I'm not happy with my current shape and I decided to do it!!!
The result of vaser lipo was acceptable but the period of recovery was quite too long.

The weight seems to be the same and my skin turned red because of an operation.

I just wanna share what happened to me.

1418317154-1086080210-o.jpg

1418317991-1086439510-o.jpg

1418318014-1085637310-o.jpg

1418318995-1084921510-o.jpg

1418319045-1082519110-o.jpg

1418319211-1084914010-o.jpg

1418319242-1083474710-o.jpg

1418319341-1084010810-o.jpg

1420011071-1084667010-o.jpg

When are you expecting a complete recovery?  Did you get any real patients before and after results to look at at from your doctor?  I see advertisements and billboards of young 20ish males and females with perfect bodies advertising Liposuction and you KNOW it is a total scam.  Those kids are genetically gifted and in the gym half the day!  They have never had those surgeries and most likely will never need them.

I went and asked for liposuction to get the last little bit of belly fat removed. They refused, I was not fat enough. So those advertisements of perfect bodies don't add up if they would not suck the last little bit away from me to reach those perfect images then I doubt their normal procedure will get those results. 

To the OP,

I thank you for sharing a very personal experience.   

Would you care to share a bit more in terms of  the goal you had and the success of reaching it?

Cost?

Recovery time?

Care given at the facility?

You get the idea if you're comfortable with it.

I wish you the success you sought.

To add,    It looks a bit on the brutal side.    Did you have any expectiaton of what your photos show?

2 hours ago, watcharacters said:

To add,    It looks a bit on the brutal side.    Did you have any expectiaton of what your photos show?

I have seen many pics its always a brutal process.. or looks that way at least as a lot of bruising happens.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

I went and asked for liposuction to get the last little bit of belly fat removed. They refused, I was not fat enough. So those advertisements of perfect bodies don't add up if they would not suck the last little bit away from me to reach those perfect images then I doubt their normal procedure will get those results. 

Most places offer some before and after pics of patients and NONE of them look like those ads or billboards.  

Archived