BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fab1958

We are being harassed by policemen in Kantaralak for money, what should we do?

1 minute ago, Media1 said:

LOL bullshit. You been watching to many movies. l know 3 high ranked police. And stop talking shit. Your confusing people. By a law book.

Proof me wrong, or ask any of your high ranking officers, before you're trying to call my words bs, please. 

3 hours ago, Media1 said:

I would have done a very bad thing. l would have caved there heads in before the airport near death. Are l bad or mad..Well.make your own call. But l go crazy when someone threatens me or my family. Thai ruff guys cowards 

they would probably shoot you 

15 minutes ago, ta158 said:

they would probably shoot you 

They won't get the opportunity

24 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Proof me wrong, or ask any of your high ranking officers, before you're trying to call my words bs, please. 

RTP require a search warrant at all times. They can only conduct a emergency search with the army present. Yes you are wrong unfortunately. I have asked lol

It is still not clear, in this whole account, whether the 'police' are after the BIL or the farang owner of the land? Surely this is the first thing to sort out?

49 minutes ago, Stevemercer said:

It is still not clear, in this whole account, whether the 'police' are after the BIL or the farang owner of the land? Surely this is the first thing to sort out?

Can't be Farang owner of land

But a foreigner who gave the money for the land. Not too long ago, there's a foreigner who bought a huge piece of land with plenty of rubber trees on, but the seller didn't seem to be the owner. If there's a lot of money involved, it can be extremely dangerous. There were quite a few similar stories, one of them was a foreigner who ripped another one off. 

And all happened in the same area of this wonderful country. 

3 hours ago, Media1 said:

rubbish they are on his property ilegal he can record sing and dance.

Skip the storied bro. They are not police and they maybe 1 who is. He is small ranked <deleted>. 

Report this to the army hotline your family lives in fear. Oh say you support Prayut lol. These men are fellons soon to be in the monkey house

And your degree in Thai law came from?

You wife knows very well what is going on but does not want to tell you for some reason, possibly because either she or her family have been up to something. The most likely explanation is that she or her family owes money. Sorry to have to say this but unless you have done something, it makes no sense otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

You wife knows very well what is going on but does not want to tell you for some reason, possibly because either she or her family have been up to something. The most likely explanation is that she or her family owes money. Sorry to have to say this but unless you have done something, it makes no sense otherwise.

+1

6 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

+ 1, Of course, is your wife aware what's going on. It's for sure not the first time when this family needed money on "special occasions". You're asking a question on a forum, but you should ask your wife some very serious questions to find out how bad it is. Best of luck! 

Dear OP......You have made 2 major mistakes..

1) Provide money to buy land you can not own legally

2) Ask the 'legal experts' on Thaivisa for advice

Read the whole thread, and I have to admit, it was great entertainment...

5 minutes ago, JOC said:

Dear OP......You have made 2 major mistakes..

1) Provide money to buy land you can not own legally

2) Ask the 'legal experts' on Thaivisa for advice

Read the whole thread, and I have to admit, it was great entertainment...

yes lol it is all a load of BS.

i read whole thred also, but NOT ONE person mentions the Poo-yai baan??

cmon you guys, this is a small village right?

if ever there is problem, the people will contact the poo-yai baan to get both sides sorted.

a problem that no-one seems to know about??..sorry this is a big steaming pile of BS.

if the OPs wife keep playing dumb, tell her family must get the poo-yai involved and have him at house when these guys show up.

of course it wont do much, as the family already know to well what the true problem is, but at least if OP say this they might not  take him for such a buffalo.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

And your degree in Thai law came from?

l have very good knowledge on Thai law.Many associates here. You can believe what you like. l know what l know. There merely criminals..They belong in a cell. if was me they would not get anywhere near my family or living areas lol.

6 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

yes lol it is all a load of BS.

i read whole thred also, but NOT ONE person mentions the Poo-yai baan??

cmon you guys, this is a small village right?

if ever there is problem, the people will contact the poo-yai baan to get both sides sorted.

a problem that no-one seems to know about??..sorry this is a big steaming pile of BS.

if the OPs wife keep playing dumb, tell her family must get the poo-yai involved and have him at house when these guys show up.

of course it wont do much, as the family already know to well what the true problem is, but at least if OP say this they might not  take him for such a buffalo.

It says in Kantharalak. It's not a village, it's a city. In 2014 a population of over 200,000 people in Kantharaklak district.