We are being harassed by policemen in Kantaralak for money, what should we do?

Fab1958

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/7/2018 at 8:45 AM, Media1 said:

I would have done a very bad thing. l would have caved there heads in before the airport near death. Are l bad or mad..Well.make your own call. But l go crazy when someone threatens me or my family. Thai ruff guys cowards 

If it was a question, and you really want an answer. I would go for mad. Never mind. You already admitted to crazy, so it ain´t as far away as you might think. :cheesy:

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, Media1 said:

All irrelevant information..They are operating illegally and and the brother in law has not been charged. 100 ilegal searches and huge harassment..They are not police. Police do not operate like this. l have spoken with a plain clothed cop. He agrees. Not police sorry bro

"l have spoken with a plain clothed cop".

55555!  What has his manner of dress got to do with anything?

6 hours ago, Anca said:

Andrew don’t live in Thailand, I know yes. But he can help from anywhere because he know a lot of people that can help him to help the foreigners. You understand? 

Funny how Drummond couldn't help himself when it was necessary to avoid being locked up here!  He had to do a runner from Thai authorities and leave illegally across the border! 

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Funny how Drummond couldn't help himself when it was necessary to avoid being locked up here!  He had to do a runner from Thai authorities and leave illegally across the border! 

If you live in Thailand and know how “it works behind the smile” I’m shoure you also understand the best way for foreigners is to escape the country if have the police/government/ministry etc. after you! If people don’t know how <deleted> crazy the ‘Thai-under-table-system’ is of course they believe in law and justice....

I did believe we could get justice my self.... even after stayed 14 times in same area last 6 years as volunteers animal rescue I believe this way!... because we never go to parties or out late night and didn’t read Thai news so I didn’t know about all the crazy things that’s happen. 

I only adviced the person that started this topic about Andrew maybe can help give advice to him, you don’t need to live/stay in Thailand for get help/advice :) 

Me, my daughter and a friend from UK was threatened by local gang-mafia, they followed us, showed up at the hotel we stayed in, police sitting outside hotel to “protect” us but many of these police officers is friends with owner and staff from the Bar that threatened us... we changed hotel and pretending we go to sleep and then escaped hotel 5 am for take first flight out of Thailand.

After we come back to Norway Andrew has helped me and my daughter a lot, with his advices from earlier cases like ours and I believe in that most “Thai-victims” have some advice to share... both ways! Some few people are lucky and get justice so it’s of course important to listen to their advise/stories as well :) 

Main goal with my comment to this guy is: 

Listen and read to others that have experience from police, militants etc. from Thailand because the system in practice is sadly NOT the way we believe(d)! 

Archived