Horrifying scenes as Russian woman slashes throat in Phuket 7-Eleven

rooster59

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems strange that men who tuck their cocks up their ass and wear dresses and makeup are considered normal now but people with mental illness are still considered "nuts" and "crazy" by the general public. We are overdue for a mass extinction. 

2 hours ago, wealthychef said:

I think actually it means she was NOT serious about killing herself, only about getting attention.  She deserves help and attention, but if she was "serious" about killing herself there would just be one wound and she would have done it alone.  

You could well be correct, but I considered that and thought that she might have been inept, or not in a clear enough mind to do it properly. Sure was a lot of blood.

12 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

Seems strange that men who tuck their cocks up their ass and wear dresses and makeup are considered normal now but people with mental illness are still considered "nuts" and "crazy" by the general public. We are overdue for a mass extinction. 

"We are overdue.."Just a world wide internet shutdown for a week or two would do the trick.

Then let the mass extinction really begin.

40 minutes ago, Get Real said:

And that was relevant to this news topic in which kind of way? Also, are you a person classified to make a judgement about that?

I'm guessing he expressed  a commonly shared  feeling about some of your posts.

Just guessing..:smile:

Sorry to see that.

I would not have done this in Thailand because I'm afraid psychiatric hospitals are not very advanced compared to our Western countries'...

Even in our countries, she'd have to be lucky to get a great mental health treatment.

Forget Thailand I guess.

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Russian tourist recovering in hospital after cutting own throat

By The Nation

A Russian woman is recovering at a Phuket hospital after she slashed her own throat with a knife in a convenient store on Friday.

Oksana Feoktistova, 41, walked into a 7-Eleven shop on Rat-uthit Road in Tambon Patong in Krathu district with a knife in her hand at around 8:30am on Friday.

Staff in the shop tried in vain to prevent her from hurting herself. She inflicted a serious cut on her throat. The store staff called police and an ambulance took her to Patong Hospital. She was later transferred to Vachira Phuket Hospital.

Doctors have stitched the cut and declared her safe but the woman has so far declined to talk to police.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30342687

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-04-07

That's nonsense. The staff made no attempt to prevent her from hurting herself. They just screamed out "stop, stop madame" the whole time she was at it.

2 minutes ago, tropo said:

That's nonsense. The staff made no attempt to prevent her from hurting herself. They just screamed out "stop, stop madame" the whole time she was at it.

Would you go near a luny thats got a knife and not sure what she is doing with it

1 hour ago, wvavin said:

I just don't understand why she must do it inside 7-11 instead of somewhere that would not affect others. 

Suicides are classified, usually people who attempt suicide in a public place are hoping that they will be saved or it is a cry for help, others who are classified as genuine are the ones that pick a secuded area. As told to me by a psychiatrist.

Your implication was that she'd made a rational decision. Judging by her actions, she was likely incapable of making a 'me first' rationalisation of the sort we'd conclude as being 'selfish'. Ecce signum! But whatever, let's hope this lady gets the help she needs.

6 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Can't believe I just had to see that pic !! Not the sort of thing I need to see at breakfast time...

Why? Are you a vegetarian? How do you think bacon and sausage are made for your breakfast fry up? Nothing unusual here either. Just another foreigner  choosing Thailand as the place to  attempt to kill themselves . I am surprised no one has suggested some Thai was responsible or that there is a conspiracy. If the woman is capable of understanding right from wrong, I hope they send her the  clean up invoice. Making a shop clerk clean that mess up is terrible and cruel.

37 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

Would you go near a luny thats got a knife and not sure what she is doing with it

Wouldn't you? If you'd watched the video you'd notice she was fixated on slicing her neck. It would have been easy to stop her.

15 minutes ago, tonyjimmac said:

Why on earth do you publish this kind of stuff? I worked on newspapers in the UK for more than 40 years, not one of them would ever have printed an image such as this. It is quite simply cheap sensationalism coupled with tasteless, ugly voyeurism.

You think that is graphic? Take a look at the movies people watch for entertainment.

We're not in the UK. People in Thailand and other Asian countries are not as squeamish over a bit of blood as people in the West. My wife often shows me photos of squashed and dismembered bodies from traffic accidents that people post on Facebook. They kill pigs by slicing their necks (everyone watches) and as kids, they have to chop the necks off the chickens they eat. They are not going to throw up over a little bit of blood on a 7Eleven floor. 

She survived! This is a good news story.

39 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Why? Are you a vegetarian? How do you think bacon and sausage are made for your breakfast fry up? Nothing unusual here either. Just another foreigner  choosing Thailand as the place to  attempt to kill themselves . I am surprised no one has suggested some Thai was responsible or that there is a conspiracy. If the woman is capable of understanding right from wrong, I hope they send her the  clean up invoice. Making a shop clerk clean that mess up is terrible and cruel.

Yes, I'm a vegetarian... :)

Restricted Internet sites in Thailand can't watch much they pixel out guns sex and smoking on TV 

But hey its OK to post a photo of a women trying to commit suicide 

As when the Erawin shrine bombing mutated bodies dead people all over the place but no worries post the photos on the net  and sms them to your friends

OH wonderful Thailand  

1 hour ago, juice777 said:

I cant remember knives on sale in 7

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes, Knives, forks, spoons, Chicken essence, baseball caps, Fishermans friends, condoms, sui mai, toilet duck, cobs of corn, super glue (about four different brands?) Vicks nasal inhaler, chicken meals,Tampons, washing powder (both machine and hand wash) hot dogs, paracetamol, quick noodles, Tiger balm, fanny cleaner (insert pussy douce liquid flusher for our US friends) and Bog Rolls - they got everything!

Yes, Knives, forks, spoons, Chicken essence, baseball caps, Fishermans friends, condoms, sui mai, toilet duck, cobs of corn, super glue (about four different brands?) Vicks nasal inhaler, chicken meals,Tampons, washing powder (both machine and hand wash) hot dogs, paracetamol, quick noodles, Tiger balm, fanny cleaner (insert pussy douce liquid flusher for our US friends) and Bog Rolls - they got everything!

No knives in one of the 7s at Jomtien Beach I just checked also no Tapper beer.But plenty of Russians.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Can't believe I just had to see that pic !! Not the sort of thing I need to see at breakfast time...

Now that's obscene! Not bare boobs, or someone smoking a cigarette!

Archived