Horrifying scenes as Russian woman slashes throat in Phuket 7-Eleven

rooster59

2 hours ago, juice777 said:

I cant remember knives on sale in 7

Another report says she walked in with it. It must have been very blunt. A sharp knife would have easily severed the carotid artery.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, watcharacters said:

I'm guessing he expressed  a commonly shared  feeling about some of your posts.

Just guessing..:smile:

And that has relevance to this news thread in which kind of way. If you want to dicuss me and my post and comments, feel free to open a new thread reserved for that, otherwise you are far off topic.

7 hours ago, sebastion said:

After watching that, why didn't someone just come up behind her and restrain her and remove the knife?
I know its great to say that after the event but that man should have done more than say stop it mam.

Use your intelligence.

For information. The hospital they sent her to in Surat Thani is a mental health facility. The real nutters from Phuket are taken there.

For those of you who want to know the exact location.

โรงพยาบาลสวนสราญรมย์
298 ถนน ธราธิบดี Amphoe Phunphin, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84130
077 916 500
https://goo.gl/maps/q7Eku9AqRU32

11 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Can't believe I just had to see that pic !! Not the sort of thing I need to see at breakfast time...

You "can't believe."   Get a grip.  "It's all in the mind." Really.  Crap photo, not clear. You can't see the knife, you can't see the wounds, etc. All in the mind.

Use your intelligence.
She is using a butter knife.
The knife is blunt and couldn't stab a hole in a plastic bag.
Anyone with intelligence would observe that and disarm this nutter.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, sebastion said:

After watching that, why didn't someone just come up behind her and restrain her and remove the knife?
I know its great to say that after the event but that man should have done more than say stop it mam.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Cat ji said:

Use your intelligence.

Right on Cat!

It's called common sense Sebastion. Playing the hero is a fine way to end up severely "<deleted>" up...or worse. Playing the hero against an armed nut job usually ends up on the "worse" side. Any stranger is welcome to Norman Bates themselves to their still beating  :heart_001:'s content!

27 minutes ago, AGLV0121 said:

Who are you to judge?

If your children were in that shop & saw that nutter slashing up her own body,  what would you think then!

So my judgments stands.. whether you like it or not!

44 minutes ago, twizzian said:

If your children were in that shop & saw that nutter slashing up her own body,  what would you think then!

.......Hmmm!  are the Big Bites that bad!

What a selfish act, this will give staff nightmares and what about if any kids had witnessed it? It would screw them up big time.... 60 wounds was it a butter knife? Why so public to? Why cut off your nose to spite your face?
Hope the staff in 7-11 get counciling
I suspect drugs involved, did she travel alone and has someone “dumped her”?
Guess these things will come out in the end...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

10 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

"We are overdue.."Just a world wide internet shutdown for a week or two would do the trick.

Then let the mass extinction really begin.

Okay, but lets start with those that are calling for it the loudest, Please.

Maybe she ws told that she could ot by alcohol, and lost it!

You know that some tousts are pretty near the end of their rope,

and when they hear something that foolish,  they snap. The wise

tourist asks, where is the nearby mom and pop business that

sells booze, sometime even the staff will go outside and point to where

you can get your stuff.

Geezer

4 hours ago, flyingfox1 said:

What a selfish act, this will give staff nightmares and what about if any kids had witnessed it? It would screw them up big time.... 60 wounds was it a butter knife? Why so public to? Why cut off your nose to spite your face?
Hope the staff in 7-11 get counciling
I suspect drugs involved, did she travel alone and has someone “dumped her”?
Guess these things will come out in the end...

You must come from a really protected community. Counseling for 7-11 staff? It will be nothing more than something to talk about for the next couple of days. They are way tougher here than you give them credit for.

23 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

The video was on the internet last night, my gf showed me, pretty horrific stuff !!

Yes I bet it was..

Some <deleted> stood there and took a video of this poor woman.  To me this is more horrific than doing this to ones self.

Shame on those that watched the video, shame on the person who took the video.

If it was a Thai, then thay are another example of the Plastic Bhuddists that abound in Thailand.

5 hours ago, drgoon said:

Yes I bet it was..

Some <deleted> stood there and took a video of this poor woman.  To me this is more horrific than doing this to ones self.

Shame on those that watched the video, shame on the person who took the video.

If it was a Thai, then thay are another example of the Plastic Bhuddists that abound in Thailand.

hey it's 2018 not 1978

On 4/7/2018 at 2:57 PM, twizzian said:

So my judgments stands.

Can you (try to) imagine what this woman went through to get to that point? Do you think she could think of other people in that state?

And if on drugs, then sense of responsibility is decreased, so no selfish here.

Poor judgement.

OK maybe you'll tell me that to get to that point or being on drugs, she must be nutty.

But then,

Who are you to judge?

14 hours ago, serialK said:

hey it's 2018 not 1978

A

That's right...   there's millions of people who don't give a <deleted>. To interested in getting their 20 seconds of fame and more likes rather than showing some compassion.

Sounds like you are one of those....

'Hey it's 2018 not 1978'  what a callous reply

On 4/6/2018 at 8:48 PM, rooster59 said:

The woman received treatment for more than 60 wounds to her neck, arms and abdomen.

On 4/6/2018 at 9:20 PM, cornishcarlos said:

60 stitches, not 60 wounds...

If you reread what was written it does stipulate wounds not stitches.  If you can show that it indeed should be stitches please verify your statement.

29 minutes ago, wotsdermatter said:

If you reread what was written it does stipulate wounds not stitches.  If you can show that it indeed should be stitches please verify your statement.

If you are that concerned, then keep reading from my post you quoted.. Not sure how many posts on, maybe 4 or 5 you will find your answer :)

Edit, just checked for you, it's more than 4 or 5, in fact it's half way down page 2.. Guess you didn't get that far :)

Archived