Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

Just now, possum1931 said:

Are you trying to say that they don't rip anyone off?

Have you ever had a letter from them for your bank to renew your retirement extentions or

when you apply for a bank account where the manager wants a letter from the British Embassy?

I havent no , but I expect that I would have to pay for it .

Which is fair enough .

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the picture of the attacker if so what is she pointing at

i thought the victims were supposed to point to the attackers

here it looks like the attacker is pointing at the wall. If the victim a Brit that looks like a thai woman and the attacker is a thai woman that looks like a wall ?

9 minutes ago, namatjira said:

All jokes aside, stabbing somebody is a serious crime......this is not a minor offense....I would recommend a penalty of at least 800 baht.....

she will think twice next time 

800 baht?!

The going rate for a Thai stabbing a farang is 500 baht and a don't stab the next guy chat by the boys in tight brown.

2 of the craziest partners I've had were Thai women. One of them tried stabbing herself when I wanted to end the relationship, and leading up to that situation would hit her head on the wall if we ever argued. I wanted to end the relationship for a long time before hand, but I was so worried that she would hurt herself or worse; and of course, if she killed herself via stabbing herself or suffered severe head trauma from smacking her own head, who are the BiB going to believe .. Bad dark times looking back on those days 

Looking at the picture of her I wouldn’t want to have an argument with her let alone live with her no wonder he decided to call it a day . Good to hear he is out of danger and recovering that was a big blade she used could of done some real damage to him 

23 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I havent no , but I expect that I would have to pay for it .

Which is fair enough .

Yes, it's fair enough, but it is how much they charge you for about 5 mins work, probably the equivilent of about 3.5 thousand Baht, and you think that's fair?? No wonder they get away with it.

8 minutes ago, soistalker said:

i stay here with farang Teerak, kha. Him no good. Him bad man mak mak . I cut him mango, then go to new home in alley. Oh. Pu$$y me itch same same Soi dog.

Would you care to inform us what you have been drinking so as we can steer clear.

Everyone is making the assumption that she's a bar girl.  Was that in the article and I missed it or is it just assumed all Thai women with a western man are bar girls?  My wife is a marketing executive with a masters and is trilingual, I think perhaps we should rethink our assumptions.  Then again, people do tend to think others are like them so many of you are showing your true colors.

2 minutes ago, DipStick said:

Would you care to inform us what you have been drinking so as we can steer clear.

I am high on life! And definitely not getting into a relationship with a Thai woman that lasts more than 45 minutes.

3 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

Everyone is making the assumption that she's a bar girl.  Was that in the article and I missed it or is it just assumed all Thai women with a western man are bar girls?  My wife is a marketing executive with a masters and is trilingual, I think perhaps we should rethink our assumptions.  Then again, people do tend to think others are like them so many of you are showing your true colors.

What are the odds your Thai wife stabs you with a fruit knife? 

3 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I have to ask...

How many men in Pattaya are thinking of ending their relationship with their Thai GFs now?

And how many just had a change of heart...

Or at least a re-think on how to do it...

Get all your affairs in order (do your planning) BEFORE physically ending the relationship and then have an excuse to go and do something somewhere, never to return. Not rocket science! :thumbsup:

Hope he fully recovers soon.

5 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

You make a good point there, but I can't recall ever reading about a tri-lingual marketing exec going off the rails and carving her ex a new belly button when the relationship was over.

4 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Pretty low.  She's never shown any sign of violence when we've had arguments.  Though I suppose anything is possible.

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

You make a good point there, but I can't recall ever reading about a tri-lingual marketing exec going off the rails and carving her ex a new belly button when the relationship was over.

As I mentioned, it's entirely possible but it's not likely.  By that logic it's just as possible any of us could go off the rails, or the bar girls some of these guys sleep with could assume there's a fat wad in that safe and go in for the kill.  It's silly logic regardless.... :(

Let me add to my statement earlier, what also really drives me crazy is how there's so many comments on her looks.  If they were happy, what the <deleted> do you care?  Considering the average age of expats in Thailand, my assumption is she's quite a catch compared to the majority of those mocking her... I know there are lookers among us but honestly, many of those insulting her must be a joke themselves...

This is almost becoming an internationally organised women's movement now. Thai wife/bride against the farang husband. Doing searches on newspaper websites (Thai and English) across Thailand came up with at least one incident per day of farang wives assaulting or stealing from their husbands which was surprising enough. But when searched internationally, turned in even more evidence of physical assaults to achieve monetary gain. The worst of it seems that they (Thai wives) are organised with support groups and advise available for perpetrators and potential perpetrators alike!

Seems women can do a better cover story than the government and are better organised! Not so fat and lazy in the main maybe.

3 hours ago, lanista said:

KORAT....where  else!

Is that her husband standing next to her? What is she pointing at?

Another old English guy with worn out '30 something' street scrubber.

She doesnt care about their phoney relationship. If he leaves so does his wallet and ATM  card,

Thats why she's pissed.

These old farangs never learn.

They keep their embassies busy thats for sure.

Obviously this old farang DID learn, and luckily lived to tell the tale !

56 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Are you trying to say that they don't rip anyone off?

Have you ever had a letter from them for your bank to renew your retirement extentions or

when you apply for a bank account where the manager wants a letter from the British Embassy?

You need to point your anger in a different direction to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

The FCO in the UK are the ones that lay down the fees in Sterling and the embassies in the various countries have to follow that rate in whatever currency the country uses.

It could be a lot worse. They could require the payment in Sterling by a UK credit card only and that the letters be sent to the UK by registered post to be signed.

Be thankful for small mercies while we still have them.

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

You need to point your anger in a different direction to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

The FCO in the UK are the ones that lay down the fees in Sterling and the embassies in the various countries have to follow that rate in whatever currency the country uses.

It could be a lot worse. They could require the payment in Sterling by a UK credit card only and that the letters be sent to the UK by registered post to be signed.

Be thankful for small mercies while we still have them.

Yes, you have a point bill.

4 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I have to ask...

How many men in Pattaya are thinking of ending their relationship with their Thai GFs now?

And how many just had a change of heart...

Or at least a re-think on how to do it...

And how many Thai GFs put up with violence and abuse and hell from their farang 'sweetheart', perhaps hanging on hoping for better times ahead with their man because it's better money than their very limited options? 

Not saying that's the case here but there's two sides to this scenario.

14 minutes ago, jonstarjon said:

This is almost becoming an internationally organised women's movement now. Thai wife/bride against the farang husband. Doing searches on newspaper websites (Thai and English) across Thailand came up with at least one incident per day of farang wives assaulting or stealing from their husbands which was surprising enough. But when searched internationally, turned in even more evidence of physical assaults to achieve monetary gain. The worst of it seems that they (Thai wives) are organised with support groups and advise available for perpetrators and potential perpetrators alike!

Seems women can do a better cover story than the government and are better organised! Not so fat and lazy in the main maybe.

"The worst of it seems that they (Thai wives) are organised with support groups and advise available for perpetrators and potential perpetrators alike!"

What?  Your drinking too much coffee, your brain in in overdrive, slow down.

These things happen everywhere, and there's plenty of cases where it's the 'husband' who is the violent one, including farang men.

30 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Zero.

Living in rural Thailand there are far bigger and sharper tools than she could use, or I could for that matter. Not to mention 12 inch kitchen knives, scissors, my tools like screwdrivers, chisels etc. Luckily we don't have a chainsaw anymore.

I think there are a lot of assumptions going on and they're familiar assumptions.

1) She was a bar girl

2) She was only with him for his money

3) Clearly all Thai women are crazy

4) He did nothing wrong.

So let me answer this

1) No evidence

2) No evidence and based by the cleanliness of that condo, not likely.

3) Well, not all but I've certainly met some :p.  Met plenty of crazy farangs too.

4) No evidence.  For all we know, she was shouting at her, calling her names and bringing her down until she broke.  We just don't know.  

I hate stories without much information short of the actual crime itself because it leaves open such stupid assumptions... Based on her looks she wasn't a bar girl, based on his condo, he wasn't wealthy, and 3 is based on experience, 4 is unknown....

Archived