Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she lost face when dude wouldn't have a bar of his bar girl

her face somehow reminds me of Roman Polanski!! - as in because his Dracula Vampire movie was on the TV last night

and had a few of her ghouls in it

On 4/16/2018 at 1:34 AM, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I have been attacked with a knife by a couple of girlfriends here, and not once, but never got stabbed.

Both trying to end a relationship or just for not handing over my pin number and bank card or large amounts of money...

The Thai ladies see the farang as a golden goose (goose on the loose).

It is just a business to them. They invest time, effort and other stuff into the relationship and when it goes pear-shaped they can't handle it for a couple of reasons: Firstly the time, effort and other stuff is now wasted, with nothing to show, but more importantly, their noses are put out of joint because their judgment was wrong.

On top of they have to face the sniggering from people who they were boasting to earlier. They thought they were going to get golden eggs (and told everyone so), but instead, they got dumped.

Wow. Good decision. I guess he knew who and what she was, and decided it was time to move on. His mistake was to either not wear body armor around her, or not tell her he was leaving. One expects, in a normal situation, with people that have a decent head on their shoulders, a sense of themselves, some self esteem, and some common sense and reason (too much to ask?), that something like this could be discussed, without resorting to violence. My guess is that she knows she is older than her years, and has few prospects, and when she heard the gravy train was pulling into the station, she lost her mind. Was that her "brother" standing next to her?

One can only hope she gets to experience a few years in prison, where she will meet a whole new set of friends, who will make her feel right at home. Her new home! She certainly deserves that.

15 hours ago, colinneil said:

I disagree with you mate, my ex, government employee, had a go at me with a knife when questioned about scamming money.

is your wife the lady that was taking care of you or is she now your ex ? sorry if its too personal or maybe i have the wrong Colin 

On 4/8/2018 at 10:18 AM, maxcorrigan said:

Not the British Embassy they don't seem to do anything for their citizens, that's for sure!

Not British but why would they ... Anything you do in Pattaya is beyond common sense and does not deserve bailing out. At your own risk should be stamped on your forehead as you come off the motorway.. well proper road... into the abyss. Lovely spot. 

• 1 month later...

Archived