Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

7 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"The worst of it seems that they (Thai wives) are organised with support groups and advise available for perpetrators and potential perpetrators alike!"

What?  Your drinking too much coffee, your brain in in overdrive, slow down.

These things happen everywhere, and there's plenty of cases where it's the 'husband' who is the violent one, including farang men.

in the uk its different the woman by law after 6 months of living with her husband or boyfriend can legally take half his house and half his pension no wonder men are leaving england in droves !

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BigC said:

Is that the picture of the attacker if so what is she pointing at

A jing jok. It will attest to her ongoing abuse and should be captured and held as a material witness. Or perhaps the jing jok had frightened the victim by leaping onto his stomach in search of a tasty snack. Ever protective, she was merely trying to kill it but missed. Sadly.

i thought the victims were supposed to point to the attackers

He's not feeling like pointing at the moment. Can you wait?

If the victim a Brit that looks like a thai woman and the attacker is a thai woman that looks like a wall ?

I hope we've cleared up this confusion now that's eating at some of our members.

50 minutes ago, soistalker said:

What are the odds your Thai wife stabs you with a fruit knife? 

And what are the odds that she came to Pattaya as a 17 -18 year old prostitute/bar girl , and have experienced it all, with 10 + farang relationships behind her.  .

I would say pretty low odds.  After all this is Pattaya. 

13 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

I think there are a lot of assumptions going on and they're familiar assumptions.

1) She was a bar girl

2) She was only with him for his money

3) Clearly all Thai women are crazy

4) He did nothing wrong.

So let me answer this

1) No evidence

2) No evidence and based by the cleanliness of that condo, not likely.

3) Well, not all but I've certainly met some :p.  Met plenty of crazy farangs too.

4) No evidence.  For all we know, she was shouting at her, calling her names and bringing her down until she broke.  We just don't know.  

I hate stories without much information short of the actual crime itself because it leaves open such stupid assumptions... Based on her looks she wasn't a bar girl, based on his condo, he wasn't wealthy, and 3 is based on experience, 4 is unknown....

You forget this is Thai visa!

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!....:smile::smile:

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Past her sell by date, and the income source wants out. 

Despite his injuries, it sounds like he made a good decision.

Before she confessed, I was thinking self-inflected.

LeoTex 

17 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

I think there are a lot of assumptions going on and they're familiar assumptions.

1) She was a bar girl

2) She was only with him for his money

3) Clearly all Thai women are crazy

4) He did nothing wrong.

So let me answer this

1) No evidence

2) No evidence and based by the cleanliness of that condo, not likely.

3) Well, not all but I've certainly met some :p.  Met plenty of crazy farangs too.

4) No evidence.  For all we know, she was shouting at her, calling her names and bringing her down until she broke.  We just don't know.  

I hate stories without much information short of the actual crime itself because it leaves open such stupid assumptions... Based on her looks she wasn't a bar girl, based on his condo, he wasn't wealthy, and 3 is based on experience, 4 is unknown....

Another great post.

Nice to see someone with humility and respect for thai people 

2 hours ago, hansnl said:

Yes, she comes from Korat.

Yes, it happened in Pattaya.

Anything else you are uncertain of?

Yourself maybe?

It speaks volumes such that one had a good idea of what to  expect even before reading the full article.

2 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

You can determine the cleanliness of a condo from the view of the entrance door only?  

I can determine the cleanliness of the hallway and assume which floor he's on which goes a LONG way.  Though that's my entire point, we're all making assumptions without much information.  I made mine based on visual cues but honestly it could be any number of stories.  Not that most here care, they just want a good laugh at Thai people while they're busy paying for prostitutes and calling them "girlfriends".

1 hour ago, BigC said:

Is that the picture of the attacker if so what is she pointing at

i thought the victims were supposed to point to the attackers

here it looks like the attacker is pointing at the wall. If the victim a Brit that looks like a thai woman and the attacker is a thai woman that looks like a wall ?

No, i don't think it is, it's probably one of the locals who live in the apartment block with her partner.

She's pointing at the door entrance of where the attack took place.

59 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

Everyone is making the assumption that she's a bar girl.  Was that in the article and I missed it or is it just assumed all Thai women with a western man are bar girls?  My wife is a marketing executive with a masters and is trilingual, I think perhaps we should rethink our assumptions.  Then again, people do tend to think others are like them so many of you are showing your true colors.

Well I guess people are making the assumption because of most girls staying with farangs are not highly educated and  definitely not trilingual.

They rather met their husband/boyfriend while selling their body.

Meaby because farangs just don't want the lady anymore 

Remember she need help to rent a room and money for eating 

If men sit down and talk about this meny ladies will move on if they get some money for start new life and meaby find another man 

Don't dumb your lady as she just a dog 

Whilst I certainly wish the victim a speedy recovery we actually know nothing of the background to this case.

I have witnessed many Thai ladies with the patience of a saint - dealing with a difficult and selfish Western partner. Many of them have a lot to put up with.  Its not surprising that some of them snap from time to time.

4 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

If men sit down and talk about this meny ladies will move on if they get some money for start new life and meaby find another man 

Maybe you forgot that she's Thai. With her family here in this country clearly in a better position than a foreigner. She doesn't need a visa, can go and work to have money but she did seem to rely on a foreigner. Not that she really misses him, but she only wants his best. That's his money. 

4 hours ago, lanista said:

KORAT....where  else!

Is that her husband standing next to her? What is she pointing at?

Another old English guy with worn out '30 something' street scrubber.

She doesnt care about their phoney relationship. If he leaves so does his wallet and ATM  card,

Thats why she's pissed.

These old farangs never learn.

They keep their embassies busy thats for sure.

Wow! You can tell all this from one picture. Did you used to live at 221B Baker Street?

7 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

dont behave like a dog then !!

Archived