Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

1 minute ago, HauptmannUK said:

Whilst I certainly wish the victim a speedy recovery we actually know nothing of the background to this case.

I have witnessed many Thai ladies with the patience of a saint - dealing with a difficult and selfish Western partner. Many of them have a lot to put up with.  Its not surprising that some of them snap from time to time.

Attacking somebody with a knife seems to be okay then? Okay, from time to time only.....:omfg:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JeffreyO said:

Everyone is making the assumption that she's a bar girl.  Was that in the article and I missed it or is it just assumed all Thai women with a western man are bar girls?  My wife is a marketing executive with a masters and is trilingual, I think perhaps we should rethink our assumptions.  Then again, people do tend to think others are like them so many of you are showing your true colors.

masters degree...? wow

trilingual...? wooow!!

25 minutes ago, milys said:

Well I guess people are making the assumption because of most girls staying with farangs are not highly educated and  definitely not trilingual.

They rather met their husband/boyfriend while selling their body.

but that's my point, they're pointing themselves out more than pointing the locals out.

4 hours ago, lanista said:

KORAT....where  else!

Is that her husband standing next to her? What is she pointing at?

Another old English guy with worn out '30 something' street scrubber.

She doesnt care about their phoney relationship. If he leaves so does his wallet and ATM  card,

Thats why she's pissed.

These old farangs never learn.

They keep their embassies busy thats for sure.

Grow up 

Beware the older ex-bargirl, they can often be dangerously obsessive. Most leave Pattaya etc where  their younger sisters have become more popular in the  bedding for hard cash game. Fortunately there is the happy fishing ground of Isaan to retire to, where new and older, but hopelessly unwary fish arrive from foreign shores on a daily basis, these flounders can be easily netted, and can usually prove to be highly productive in shopping centers, malls and supermarkets for several years , or even decades.

I doubt this answer will get any vote given the demographics and the inherent bias, but the guy is 67 and she is 32. Calculator: 35 years of age difference. Double trouble.

Okay! Both agreed to the terms, but this is legal prostitution or very close to that. The man will never be happy with anyone of that age, except for the odd times where he wants a good time (assuming that is still possible).

Some foreigner men should be a bit more realistic and less superficial.

I assume she was slimmer 3 years ago. They started going out and eat junk or quasi-junk food in restaurants (lots of sugar, poor quality food and old food). The trophy wife is tarnished a little and now he wants a new trophy. That's my guess. True, she could have been a little monster showing off her true colour, but I bet he is not Mr. Perfect either. Right? Maybe a more mature choice of women would lead to bliss.

1 hour ago, hottrader77 said:

in the uk its different the woman by law after 6 months of living with her husband or boyfriend can legally take half his house and half his pension no wonder men are leaving england in droves !

I always thought this was true but my daughter who is a qualified solicitor says it is not, all she could rely on his support for the children 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

The Brit is 30 years older.. he is lucky to have her ( I mean if the relationship was good.. not now that she stabbed him) Do you really think a 67yo could get an 20 yo for the same price he is (probably) paying this 37 yo

Maybe he could get a turn for the same price.

2 hours ago, namatjira said:

All jokes aside, stabbing somebody is a serious crime......this is not a minor offense....I would recommend a penalty of at least 800 baht.....

she will think twice next time 

NO!
She will ask him(as they still have a relationship) for the money to pay the fine and not return the 200b change from 1000.
Was his mistake to make her angry, so HE has to pay for her.  ;)

2 hours ago, JeffreyO said:

Everyone is making the assumption that she's a bar girl.  Was that in the article and I missed it or is it just assumed all Thai women with a western man are bar girls?  My wife is a marketing executive with a masters and is trilingual, I think perhaps we should rethink our assumptions.  Then again, people do tend to think others are like them so many of you are showing your true colors.

i can assure you looking like that at her age and dressed like that she has been through the wars. that is a bloody bar girl or at least it was. no one is saying all foreign men with thai wives means the girls a bar girl as most on here probably have normal thai wives too. but this quite plainly is an old washed up pig ugly ex bar girl. so let's just say it how it is eh

Ex bargirl.... Ex....... many in the Pattaya area and beyond are.

She likely isn't an ex marketing executive, unless we mean self marketing!

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Income source, by the looks of that condo block it wasn't much of an income. could say that about the girl too but don't want to be mean

Nutty damaged bargirl (38! she looks nearer his age)

When you are out of hospital get yourself to Hua Hin or somewhere away from that monster 

Look at this on the bright side, at least in Thailand the Thais have excuses for stabbing people, unlike in Britain where they stab people at random. 

That makes sense !!!!!

Your Wife wasnt a bargirl................so that means that no one was a bargirl .

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Past her sell by date, and the income source wants out. 

Despite his injuries, it sounds like he made a good decision.

By the look of her it's a wonder he even started a relationship with her

30 minutes ago, JeffreyO said:

but that's my point, they're pointing themselves out more than pointing the locals out.

Look my wife is the same. Well educated, Speaks Thai, English, and Chinese and she can get angry! Not enough to stab you but the point is everyone has emotions. Not a valid point really.

Point of difference is, I personally know a few guys here that have got stabbed and all the girls involved came from a bar and most are doing serious time. I am not generalizing okay. Local girls do it (drop the bundle and knife/hurt someone) as well. I have asked my wife, and she says, yes it happens locally villagewise, and we do not hear about it.

I will note, I saw more stabbings of farangs in the Philippines than here, and these people were not bar girls. My neighbor, a Spanish guy came home late with me. We had been fishing, and his wife was such a crazy jealous girl, had been drinking gin that afternoon, and as he walked in the door, she stuck a knife in his guts. She told him not to be late again.

Another friend in Singapore came home late one day to find all his very expensive furniture craved up. He went to ask her what the hell was wrong. Said he forgot to give her the families allowance that day for them back in the Philipines and for him not to do it again. 

He shipped her back to the Philippines. Once again, they killed the Golden Goose. So we cannot say it is just not located here in Thailand.

It's worldwide.

From the Photo provided, I would have just packed a Go Bag and walked out while she was not home. That Photo says a thousand words to me and I think most the old Thailand hands can see that as well. She will get time for this. Maybe a year if charges are pressed.

Archived