Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see it from a Thai eye.
He has income, he can only go out into the street and get a new lady.
She has nothing, she has to start from scratch.

In her eyes and head she has thrown 3 years on him
That's why she got angry at him

5 hours ago, Mooner said:

Wassana has been charged with assault and causing serious injury

Err not attempted murder?

Not if it’s this way round. It would have been if it was the other way around including much media fanfare.

4 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How exactly do you „use“ another person and „then throw them away“? Just curious, because I find it to difficult to imagine how that works. 

I have known and know several Farlangs here that lead Thai women on. They give the semblance to these women that they are in a serious relationship, tagging them along until the women start expecting some commitments, then these men dump them. I have also known Farlangs that have gotten their Thai girlfriends pregnant, and once the baby is born, make excuses saying they have to return to their own countries, in many cases will abandon their girlfriends and babies or only send some money on occasions whenever they feel fit to do so. Sadly, once these women give birth they struggle to support the child with limited or no funds and these children end up being cared by by the mother`s relatives. Then these deadbeat fathers lay blame on the Thai women accusing them of being incompetent and unfit mothers.

So now you know.

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

I have known and know several Farlangs here that lead Thai women on. They give the semblance to these women that they are in a serious relationship, tagging them along until the women start expecting some commitments, then these men dump them. I have also known Farlangs that have gotten their Thai girlfriends pregnant, and once the baby is born, make excuses saying they have to return to their own countries, in many cases will abandon their girlfriends and babies or only send some money on occasions whenever they feel fit to do so. Sadly, once these women give birth they struggle to support the child with limited or no funds and these children end up being cared by by the mother`s relatives. Then these deadbeat fathers lay blame on the Thai women accusing them of being incompetent and unfit mothers.

So now you know.

Know what? 

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Past her sell by date, and the income source wants out. 

Despite his injuries, it sounds like he made a good decision.

"wants out" just means stop  paying.   Easily  done.

Is that her father standing next to her?

2 minutes ago, Bangkokazy said:

Sooooo she stayed with him for 3 years and got nothing out of him in that 3 years ? Perhaps the elderly gentleman sitting in hospital with a knife wound in his stomach was tired of being bled dry...literally and figuratively! When you get involved with someone in their 70’s your really not in it for the long haul, are you? Nothing justifies her attempting to murder someone because she could not have her way. Very serious offence she committed and she should be locked up for a long time but that’s really not going to happen now is it? I’m surprised Thailand doesn’t have a law prohibiting foreigners ending relationships without continuing financial support for the partner and extended family ad infinitum.

Que...government crack down on foreigners ending relationships with Thai nationals.

I would not be the least bit surprised. ? 

31 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

So now you know.

No, I still don’t. We are talking about two consenting adults here, or at least I hope so. Neither one was forced to engage in a whatever-sort-of relationship with the other one. 

So I don’t see why either one of both is at fault when the relationship doesn’t develop the way the other wanted or expected it to develop. That’s life. And I believe it happens to guys, too. 

Particularly, when someone “expects commitments” from me, don’t I have the right to refuse such commitments? Were these commitments discussed before the relationship, or why do I have to agree to them so to not be labeled someone “using” and “throwing away” someone else?

Maybe the guy was under the assumption that it’s just a fling. Would you agree when he complains about that girl „using“ and „throwing him away“ after she made clear she doesn’t want a casual thing and therefore leaves him? After all, he thought they had a fling, now she’s moving on—did she „use“ and „throw away“ him? Or was it just a case of different expectations and plans?

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Past her sell by date, and the income source wants out. 

Despite his injuries, it sounds like he made a good decision.

........... or

An  ever depreciating asset at an ever increasing cost:giggle:

9 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

So now you know.

I guess the Thais love of gambling extends to their lives as well as their unborn children’s lives. You make it sound as if these guys you mention are the only “players” in town. Both sides are “players” and in that game somebody has to lose and in this scenario it’s likely to be the woman.

17 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I have known and know several Farlangs here that lead Thai women on. They give the semblance to these women that they are in a serious relationship, tagging them along until the women start expecting some commitments, then these men dump them. 

Commitment like a daily salary or money for the family in the village ?

The old guy knew what he was doing breaking it off, a nut case for sure!  but he still misread her, should have given her a few baht to buy some food packed up and split then call her to break her the bad news.  There are times it is better to me a coward than pay the price of honor?:sorry:

3 hours ago, crazykopite said:

Looking at the picture of her I wouldn’t want to have an argument with her let alone live with her no wonder he decided to call it a day . Good to hear he is out of danger and recovering that was a big blade she used could of done some real damage to him

I think that finger could do a lot of damage too , could have someones eye out .

6 hours ago, lanista said:

KORAT....where  else!

Is that her husband standing next to her? What is she pointing at?

Another old English guy with worn out '30 something' street scrubber.

She doesnt care about their phoney relationship. If he leaves so does his wallet and ATM  card,

Thats why she's pissed.

These old farangs never learn.

They keep their embassies busy thats for sure.

And some people MARRY these creatures and call them "honey". 555. Thailand, the joke from SE asia ?

48 minutes ago, Bangkokazy said:

Wow

20 minutes ago, lucjoker said:

" my wife is different " "she love me same same big C"

"My wife is soo different, she's never asking for one baht. She takes what she wants out of my ATM. But we love each other very much."

17 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Wow

Maybe she can't admit that she's a "working" girl that just got the sack! She's had a relatively well paid job for 3 years and probably got the offer of some "redundancy" pay as well, but I don't believe that there is an "industrial tribunal" in her line of work, so she took matters into her own hands e.g. the knife!

And somehow I don't think that the man in the picture is her (ex) British boyfriend  "Kim Patrick Fuller, 67,"!

And somehow the old "pointing finger" is back in a lot of these BIB pics - what on earth is she pointing at?

2 minutes ago, sambum said:

Maybe she can't admit that she's a "working" girl that just got the sack! She's had a relatively well paid job for 3 years and probably got the offer of some "redundancy" pay as well, but I don't believe that there is an "industrial tribunal" in her line of work, so she took matters into her own hands e.g. the knife!

Yeah  truth will out I guess. There could be any one of many different scenarios as to why it happened. Let's hope the old bloke recovers ok. Whatever he has or hasn't done I dare say he doesn't  deserve a knife on the gut. 

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Yeah  truth will out I guess. There could be any one of many different scenarios as to why it happened. Let's hope the old bloke recovers ok. Whatever he has or hasn't done I dare say he doesn't  deserve a knife on the gut. 

He's not old, he's just 67yo.

Archived