Thai woman stabs British man after he tried to end their relationship

rooster59

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lanista said:

KORAT....where  else!

Is that her husband standing next to her? What is she pointing at?

Another old English guy with worn out '30 something' street scrubber.

She doesnt care about their phoney relationship. If he leaves so does his wallet and ATM  card,

Thats why she's pissed.

These old farangs never learn.

They keep their embassies busy thats for sure.

The post states the husband was a 67 year old British man.. does the man in the photo look 67 or British to you??

2 hours ago, Bangkokazy said:

I see it from a Thai eye.
He has income, he can only go out into the street and get a new lady.
She has nothing, she has to start from scratch.

In her eyes and head she has thrown 3 years on him
That's why she got angry at him

And therein lies the rub, eh?  Mr. Falang didn't see his love as a financial statement.  Thai women do.  

7 hours ago, lanista said:

KORAT....where  else!

She doesnt care about their phoney relationship. If he leaves so does his wallet and ATM  card,

Thats why she's pissed.

What are you talking about are you illiterate, blind or just thick, all three by the sound of you, how can that be her husband??

The report says, A Thai woman has been arrested after stabbing her British boyfriend because he told her he wanted to end their relationship.

He doesn't look British and he don't look 67 years old either and the rest of what you wrote is nothing but a load of crap, there are many couples here of all ages living happily together obviously there are some that don't but this happens in many countries not only Thailand and the problem is not Korat it is Soi Buakhao.

6 hours ago, uffe123 said:

Best way just disappear, Thai women can get really dangerous when it comes to money and love.

Bet you no more dough and she decided to make him pay.

So how exactly do you move all your furniture, clothes, computers etc without her noticing?   

5 hours ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

2 of the craziest partners I've had were Thai women. One of them tried stabbing herself when I wanted to end the relationship, and leading up to that situation would hit her head on the wall if we ever argued. I wanted to end the relationship for a long time before hand, but I was so worried that she would hurt herself or worse; and of course, if she killed herself via stabbing herself or suffered severe head trauma from smacking her own head, who are the BiB going to believe .. Bad dark times looking back on those days 

Bro, I have heard a very similar story from a mate of mine, which it happened back in 2004. When did it happen to you?

This is my story, the gf was crazy and after 1 year I told her we should go our seperate ways. She wouldn't allow it, did the same as cutting her self, going to the balcony to jump, then hitting me, breaking stuff, taking my stuff and hers. Later she filed false complaints at me with the police station, saying I won't give back the stuff she did leave (glasses, oven) and tried to get me fired too. I was silly to use her ipad to log into facebook and my email and password saved, so she went in them, changed the passwords and spammed crazy messages to people I know, family and work. That wasn't the worse thing. Before she left my room she pushed my new 50" tv down, smashed my guitar, laptop. She even took cash. I was a little worried that she went to the police though, as I do puff sometimes on occasions is private (which I know I should'nt do here). It could all turn into a big mess. In all there wasn't much I could do except,move apartments. She kept sending threats and emails for as long as a year, she still sends some msgs to say sorry now. I never replied.

6 minutes ago, oldskoolbeatz said:

Bro, I have heard a very similar story from a mate of mine, which it happened back in 2004. When did it happen to you?

This is my story, the gf was crazy and after 1 year I told her we should go our seperate ways. She wouldn't allow it, did the same as cutting her self, going to the balcony to jump, then hitting me, breaking stuff, taking my stuff and hers. Later she filed false complaints at me with the police station, saying I won't give back the stuff she did leave (glasses, oven) and tried to get me fired too. I was silly to use her ipad to log into facebook and my email and password saved, so she went in them, changed the passwords and spammed crazy messages to people I know, family and work. That wasn't the worse thing. Before she left my room she pushed my new 50" tv down, smashed my guitar, laptop. She even took cash. I was a little worried that she went to the police though, as I do puff sometimes on occasions is private (which I know I should'nt do here). It could all turn into a big mess. In all there wasn't much I could do except,move apartments. She kept sending threats and emails for as long as a year, she still sends some msgs to say sorry now. I never replied.

Your IP Address is being reported to the NCPO, thank you for the information on your drug abuse, bro:jap:

8 hours ago, lanista said:

KORAT....where  else!

Thats why she's pissed.

Just when you thought the Thaivisa know it all and know nothing commentator has taken a breather you appear in all your presumptive glory. She stabs him in the stomach then you stab one of your own in the back. I guess with so many showing their disgust at your inane post you must be feeling a bit of a rusty tool yourself.

All these crazy stories... it would be interesting to hear what those girls‘ backgrounds are in terms of education, family, profession, financial stability. I suspect most of them fall in a category of girls that you wouldn’t wanna deal with in your own country, but somehow people manage to engage with all sorts of girls here and then wonder why things turn ugly. 

Another example of "loss of face" here ................... & people continue to think Thailand is not dangerous? People here really have an anger management problem ......... when "farangs" are involved it quickly gets really heated .......... then locals appear from everywhere, pitch in & bingo ........ shit hits the fan. I wonder how many farangs here have "long term" Thai friends? Be interesting to know ........ socially we do not mix very well here, especially single guys.

4 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Beware the older ex-bargirl, they can often be dangerously obsessive. Most leave Pattaya etc where  their younger sisters have become more popular in the  bedding for hard cash game. Fortunately there is the happy fishing ground of Isaan to retire to, where new and older, but hopelessly unwary fish arrive from foreign shores on a daily basis, these flounders can be easily netted, and can usually prove to be highly productive in shopping centers, malls and supermarkets for several years , or even decades.

You really think an older available farang guy rolling around in the Issan outback is 'new' and 'hopelessly unwary' recently arrived from foreign shores. :smile:

Mostly I see the older thai ladies searching for farang on the internet, or heading back to share a room with their former colleagues, in the resorts, to select their next adventure. Latest I know of recently went back to Phuket and has one on the hook after less than a month. :smile:

8 minutes ago, 473geo said:

You really think an older available farang guy rolling around in the Issan outback is 'new' and 'hopelessly unwary' recently arrived from foreign shores. :smile:

Mostly I see the older thai ladies searching for farang on the internet, or heading back to share a room with their former colleagues, in the resorts, to select their next adventure. Latest I know of recently went back to Phuket and has one on the hook after less than a month. :smile:

I'm sure that she'll soon have another Tirac, but she won't let him go that easily. Just wait and see.

4 minutes ago, Daveyh said:

Another example of "loss of face" here ................... & people continue to think Thailand is not dangerous? People here really have an anger management problem ......... when "farangs" are involved it quickly gets really heated .......... then locals appear from everywhere, pitch in & bingo ........ shit hits the fan. I wonder how many farangs here have "long term" Thai friends? Be interesting to know ........ socially we do not mix very well here, especially single guys.

Just need to read a few comments on this very forum to be aware how badly opinionated farangs speak regarding Thai people. If they continue this tone in their 'off forum' conversations, and I have met those that do!! is there any wonder they become marginalised.

Respect is earned, usually showing a modicum of respect to others is a sound base, if one is not prepared to make the effort then be aware and accept the repercussions. Quit moaning.

Reap what you sow.

36 minutes ago, seancbk said:

So how exactly do you move all your furniture, clothes, computers etc without her noticing?   

Easy. You put the computer, clothes and valuables in the car and drive off.  Don't bother with the furniture or curtains 'cos you will rent a furnished apartment in future.

Best to do this while she is out shopping.

Looking at that picture I would say that they are neighbors getting their photo's in the news pointing to the condo door where the attack took place because the attacker had already been arrested and was in the police station

2 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Looking at that picture I would say that they are neighbors getting their photo's in the news pointing to the condo door where the attack took place because the attacker had already been arrested and was in the police station

Yep.

And the Brit chap was in the hospital..

The neighbours-who probably have nothing to do it at all-are copping a caning from the TvFers.It's kinda amusing really.

3 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yep.

And the Brit chap was in the hospital..

The neighbours-who probably have nothing to do it at all-are copping a caning from the TvFers.It's kinda amusing really.

Is caning permitted in THailand?

3 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Is caning permitted in THailand?

Bizarre.

The previous poster has made the rather perceptive observation that the folks in the photo are NOT the perpetrator or the victim in this incident.

Therefore a number of gratuitous slurs about the female's appearance-or her personal history-belong in TV's rather large dustbin.

1 hour ago, Hooliganzone said:

What are you talking about are you illiterate, blind or just thick, all three by the sound of you, how can that be her husband??

The report says, A Thai woman has been arrested after stabbing her British boyfriend because he told her he wanted to end their relationship.

He doesn't look British and he don't look 67 years old either and the rest of what you wrote is nothing but a load of crap, there are many couples here of all ages living happily together obviously there are some that don't but this happens in many countries not only Thailand and the problem is not Korat it is Soi Buakhao.

Well said! Another one who can't read, or deliberately chooses to misread the article in order to make a "troll like" post!

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Wassana Karndee, 38, from Korat, stabbed Kim Patrick Fuller, 67, in the stomach with a 22cm fruit knife at their room at the Diana-Estate Condominium on Soi Buakhao in Pattaya before 7pm on Friday.

Just as well she didn't grab a vegetable knife.

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Look at this on the bright side, at least in Thailand the Thais have excuses for stabbing people, unlike in Britain where they stab people at random. 

Not just the Thais. Here, as a foreigner has something happening to him, all you have to say --or assume, rather--  is: "Well She was a bargirl!" 

This story needs a lot more information. We are asked to judge, yet we cannot. Maybe it was an accident. The willful act is more tantalizing though and slamming that label of bargirl makes it right.

If she were a bargirl, I would say that he was at least partially responsible (twice), especially if she is 35 years younger than him. 

What are people thinking --if there are at all. Marrying someone who is 35 years younger than them. Co-dependency, here I come.

Trophy wives show that you have a very low ego.

Archived