Silver necklace/chain repair in Bangkok?

dfdgfdfdgs

Where to get a clasp fixed on a silver chain in Bangkok?  It's the bit that you connect the two ends with as you fasten it around your neck.  Might need the clasp replacing completely and might also need one of the connecting links repairing/replacing.

The chain cost about 4000 baht originally so an expensive repair job wouldn't be economical.  Ideally looking for some backstreet jeweller, not any kind of professional in a sparkling high-end mall.

Thanks

I've used two inexpensive places for this type of small jewelry repair over the years.

1. In JJ Mall (7-days a week) that's on Kamphaengphet 2, just after JJ Plaza market (furniture outlets) which in turn is just after Chatuchak weekend market. On floor 1, street end of the building, almost opposite the Khaldi coffee shop, there's a small workshop (3-4 people) that does all manner of jewelry repairs on the spot.

2. In Old Siam Mall (western end of Chinatown, junction of Charoen Krung and Triphet), on the top floor west side there's a slightly larger jewelry repair workshop (6-10 people). Seems to have a good volume of business.

I've done silver repairs in both places with good results. Prices similar in both places and less than I expected.

Archived