French cop held for rape of British teen on Koh Tao

webfact

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, robblok said:

Lets wait and see if there was drug in her system, if she got drunk and lead the guy on and then drank so much not remembering it but going willingly.. who knows. Some of these girls drink so much. I remember when I was young I had to carry a young Brit girl back to her tent after she stood up to pee in the bushes.. fell over drunk as a skunk and later passed out. She did not remember a thing the next day of it all. No I did not have sex with her just helped her back to her tent. (was on a camping in France). Later she was brought to the hospital for a delerium. 

I had a similar experience in France as a teenager.  I sneaked out of sort of camp, where I had been sent by my parents, with some French kids to get drunk and a recently arrived English girl tagged along (we were the only two non-French in the camp).  Walking back from the town she passed out and we had to carry her back with some difficulty listening to her protesting all the time in English that we shouldn't touch her because she had a boyfriend back in England and she would report us for rape or attempted rape, which the French kids couldn't understand.  When I translated for them, some of them wanted to leave her in accordance with her wishes.  Anyway we managed to manhandle her back to the camp without any of the guys having the slightest interest in her sexually and put her in a sleeping bag in her tent to sleep it off.  The next day I asked her, if she really wanted us to leave her by the side of the road but she refused to admit she was in such a state that she had to be carried.   

Every sensible woman knows that nightlife is full of crooks, ill intented people and jerks...some women seem to be attracted by such jerks ..

What to say ?...the girls get drunk, are skinny clad dressed, love to flirt and push around...and all this ultimately leads to trouble. Not a reason or an excuse for sure so before twisting my point, or taking a sentence out of context,  relax and give it further thoughts .......and maybe avoid certain behavioural patterns, dress a bit differently, drink with moderation  to avoid trouble. Once it's too late, the harm is done. The world nowdays is a ruthless and can become a dangerous place for the guilable or the careless.

Stay safe, use common sense and have fun.

20 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Every sensible woman knows that nightlife is full of crooks, ill intented people and jerks...some women seem to be attracted by such jerks ..

What to say ?...the girls get drunk, are skinny clad dressed, love to flirt and push around...and all this ultimately leads to trouble. Not a reason or an excuse for sure so before twisting my point, or taking a sentence out of context,  relax and give it further thoughts .......and maybe avoid certain behavioural patterns, dress a bit differently, drink with moderation  to avoid trouble. Once it's too late, the harm is done. The world nowdays is a ruthless and can become a dangerous place for the guilable or the careless.

Stay safe, use common sense and have fun.

Time for operation Black Eagle. Which I fully support 

2 hours ago, alex8912 said:

It would show he is prone to telling big lies. How do you not get this?  Why do you ask such a stupid question? 

Asking Just Weird why he's asking such a stupid question is hilarious.:cheesy: 

I find it very strange- reading through the early posts , no one seems concerned that the young woman was allegedly  violated and raped. 

All they seem concerned about is a sexually transmitted disease .

Of course then the next thing of the beloved TV members is to comment on the ethnicity/ nationality of the person detained.

I think it’s time to look at the news, and then skip the bigoted comments on this forum. 

Wow, so many ready to jump on this poor guy.

Sounds pretty fishy with no drugs in her system.  Why would someone who drugged her bring her back to his apartment and stay until morning trying for round 2?

Why would her friends let her leave with this guy?

Girl gets too drunk, sleeps with someone and now regrets her stupid actions and claims the victim.  Typical.  

How about being a more responsible proper lady? 

13 minutes ago, dukebowling said:

Wow, so many ready to jump on this poor guy.

Sounds pretty fishy with no drugs in her system.  Why would someone who drugged her bring her back to his apartment and stay until morning trying for round 2?

Why would her friends let her leave with this guy?

Girl gets too drunk, sleeps with someone and now regrets her stupid actions and claims the victim.  Typical.  

How about being a more responsible proper lady? 

how about she may have been drugged

How do you know she was travelling alone?  She went out with another woman. In actual fact there is very little info in the OP.  I find most young Brit girls that I come across in CM, extremely bold and game for anything.  I can't say the same for other nationalities.

name is Yohann Michel Tounga Mbouka

yes, he is a policeman, the results of the exam are public, and he's on the list:

https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/89293/693666/file/2015-admissibilité-interne-idf-gpx.pdf

Yohann Michel Tounga Mbouka, 25, was charged with rape for the alleged assault on the island, said to have taken place last week. Mbouka denied the allegation, but police said they have evidence proving his guilt.

“He admitted to the facts, but he told us the victim consented,” Koh Tao police chief Piyapong Boonkaew said in an interview. “But we have evidence of the crime.”

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/04/09/frenchman-accused-of-raping-briton-on-koh-tao/

I would really like to know what proof the police could possibly have of the crime ?

9 hours ago, Darcula said:

Inspector Clouseau is certainly at a disadvantage here getting local cops to believe this one.

Why, do you think local cops believe white girls do not have sex with black men? I'd wager the locals think white women will have sex with anyone; especially one drunk and rolling about in the early hours.

have read 8 pages now, and really wonder why.

the majority seems not to have read that two girls went out with one man, i.e. with a chaperone.
then one of the girls somehow wakes up in the room of another man who apparently raped her.

comments are in a disturbingly large proportion about girls' behavior,
in general and about this girl in particular. 
in short, women are guilty of being raped because they are young, drunk, and not dressed in an abaya.

very sad if this is really the average TV opinion.

3 minutes ago, KKr said:

have read 8 pages now, and really wonder why.

the majority seems not to have read that two girls went out with one man, i.e. with a chaperone.
then one of the girls somehow wakes up in the room of another man who apparently raped her.

comments are in a disturbingly large proportion about girls' behavior,
in general and about this girl in particular. 
in short, women are guilty of being raped because they are young, drunk, and not dressed in an abaya.

very sad if this is really the average TV opinion.

Where was the girl from?

8 hours ago, InfinityandBeyond said:

Good on the young woman to have the presence of mind to escape the situation and alert friends, family and authorities. 

Hopefully the hospital in Koh Tao did a proper examination and collected potential evidence properly. 

Although I applaud the young lady for having the presence of mind to seek help. I do not see where she had to escape. I prefer to keep an open mind instead of spouting blame. Yes, I know there are men who drug and rape women. However, I also know there are women who get drunk and have sex with someone they met just that night. 

Also, there is little a hospital examination can do to prove rape. Doctors can verify sexual activity occurred and maybe even determine whether or not it was done with vigor, but not whether it was rape or consensual. The hospital examination may also uncover the presence of drugs in her system, but not whether or not she unknowingly consumed them or she willingly took them.

Furthermore, I find it difficult to believe I would drug a woman and take her back to my hotel for sex and leave-on her tee-shirt. Even further from my imagination, given the same scenario, that I would resort to pleasuring myself when she was still there in front of me.

9 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Industrial grade BAD juju is more like it.  The whole island is in dire need of an exorcism.   Have no interest in ever going there after those Burmese kids were found guilty. 

... after those Burmese kids were found guilty. 

and oviously no effort was shown to prove that other suspects were not guilty

Archived