Big Joke tells sex tourists preying on under aged Thai children: I'm coming after you!

webfact

Big Joke tells sex tourists preying on under aged Thai children: I'm coming after you!

Image5(533).jpg

Pictures : Tnews

Tourist police deputy commissioner Surachet Hakpal had a strong message on Saturday for Thais and foreign tourists preying on underage Thai children for sex:

"I am coming after you wherever you are".

The Major General - known in the Thai media as "Big Joke" for his crime busting exploits - was speaking at Udon Thani police HQ Saturday after several arrests of Thais and a South Korean in two cases regarding the procurement of 16 year old girl and two boys aged 13 and 15.

He told TNews that he is targeting human trafficking in tourist areas throughout the country.

"There will be many more arrests in many areas," he promised saying that those taken down will not just be the procurers. "We are targeting the customers as well", he promised.

The latest cases also reported on the tourist police website were those of a 16 year old girl offered for sex through the Line application. She was taken to an Udon Thani hotel for a customer.

The second was done through Messenger on Facebook and concerned the boys aged 13 and 15.

DSC_3576.jpg

Procurers arrested were Klaiwut "Wut" Saengbanthit, 44 and Surasak "Pui" Khunanan, 35.

Customers were Morakot "Oi" Yotphimpha, 30, Withaya Thanurat, 62 and Piwat Jansaet, 34.

A South Korean customer named as Jin had fled to his home country in March.

All are now believed to be in custody.

DSC_3528.jpg

One police evidence board at the meeting showed the picture of what appeared to be an orthodox Jew as a customer but neither the Tnews story or the police website had any reference to such a person.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-09

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pesky and perverted foreigners again...

I bet you anything...the majority of sex crimes committed here against underage children are committed by Thai males

Fathers, brothers, uncles or nephews...

Good, go for the pedos...but don't single out foreigners as the sole perpetrators....!!

If they rounded up all the Thai fathers & uncles who were having sex with their daughters & nieces, that would eliminate at least 25% of the male population.  Had one in our moo bahn that had been having sex with is 16 year old daughter since she was 12.  People found out, called the cops and now his ass is in prison.  The last anyone heard of the daughter, she had run off to Pattaya. 

22 minutes ago, JOC said:

I bet you anything...the majority of sex crimes committed here against underage children are committed by Thai males

Good, go for the pedos...but don't single out foreigners as the sole perpetrators....!!

"for Thais and foreign tourists"

he works the Tourist Police so it's his job to go after Tourists but as stated in the article he will be going for thai and foreign perps

he arrested 5 thais and one korean who seems to have got away to his own country, hardly singling out foreigners

39 minutes ago, webfact said:

One police evidence board at the meeting showed the picture of what appeared to be an orthodox Jew as a customer but neither the Tnews story or the police website had any reference to such a person.

Shouldn't be too hard to find. Just stake out all the synagogues and look for a guy with no eyes, and no nose.

6 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

"for Thais and foreign tourists"

he works the Tourist Police so it's his job to go after Tourists but as stated in the article he will be going for thai and foreign perps

If you read the OP....6 Thai people involved....pimps or customers....and one South Korean

Still the headline reads.....sex-tourists

49 minutes ago, webfact said:

The latest cases also reported on the tourist police website were those of a 16 year old girl offered for sex through the Line application. She was taken to an Udon Thani hotel for a customer.

Credit where credit is due.....

Full service indeed....The tourist police are bringing hookers to tourists...:coffee1:

39 minutes ago, JOC said:

Can you actually read and if so did you read the article?

55 minutes ago, JOC said:

He doesn't read the article before you comment.

The more I read about 'Big Joke' the more I like the guy.

Just do me a favour and sustain the actions you have started, don't make it a 'timed' crackdown as we have seen so many times before.

1 hour ago, JOC said:

I don’t like this man’s desire for self publicity, but in this case he does seem to  make clear he is “going after” those involved in underage sex trafficking, regardless of nationality. 

23 minutes ago, mentalcolonization said:

Now the farangs are in trouble. Operation "white hawk" has been launched. I bet in his first day of raid he will get a full net. Farangs are backing the videos in clouds and deleting images. :laugh:

You backed up which videos in clouds and deleted your images of what? Who told you that? 

Whaever the crime, they can always trace it back to "foreigners". Very Trump-like. Xenophobia works in any country on earth. Just throw the accusations out there and they become fact.

"One police evidence board at the meeting showed the picture of what appeared to be an orthodox Jew as a customer but neither the Tnews story or the police website had any reference to such a person"

the same board also showed a picture of what appears to be a blonde haired farang girl, no doubt they had no reference to that generic picture either :saai:

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Hope they will also be going after the people who are organising supplying children to the customers.  Or will they just get a fine?  

How often did you read about pimping family members being charged?

Archived