Big Joke tells sex tourists preying on under aged Thai children: I'm coming after you!

webfact

3 hours ago, JOC said:

Good, go for the pedos...but don't single out foreigners as the sole perpetrators....!!

Did you read the posted story and looked at the picture?  3 Thais sitting in the chairs arrested for trying to sexuallly abuse kids.

Some of you guys are unbelievable .... 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Big Joke is now my best friend .

Well. Mine too.where i live minors in brothels were the norm. Mainly Shan girls from myanmar and yunnan. The guy running the show was a copper of course

He's now in jail and his assets confiscated. Even big brown envelop couldn't save his sorry greedy ass. Of course his wife and partner was shan herself AND devout buddhist...

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Maybe if you read the news a bit more you would know he does a great job.

Maybe reading posts a little more open-mindedly is generally a good plan. In this case, you'd have sensed that I actually admire 'Big Joke' for his reputation . . . and his name of course, which is what clearly caused the negative feel to my words.

3 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

If they rounded up all the Thai fathers & uncles who were having sex with their daughters & nieces, that would eliminate at least 25% of the male population.  Had one in our moo bahn that had been having sex with is 16 year old daughter since she was 12.  People found out, called the cops and now his ass is in prison.  The last anyone heard of the daughter, she had run off to Pattaya. 

What a sad story. I suppose some therapy leading to a normal life is out of the question?

(No wonder they end up stabbing someone or killing themselves. The one person who is meant to give everything to protect them destroys them for their own selfish pleasure. I guess he can make some merit and be ok in the next life.)

4 hours ago, Ossy said:

Wow! . . . a cop with a reputation for busting crime? Big Joke . . . right?

Given the context you can see how the name is appropriate.

"You want to help people and protect the vulnerable? You don't want to just collect bribes and line your own pockets? You must be mad, a big joke!"

Hopefully one day what he is doing is seen as the right thing to do, rather than something crazy.

Big joke, is missing where the action is, which is villages around the country. As for foreign pedos, he is about 20 or more years too late, at a time when Thailand was indeed a hub for child sex tourism, no longer, and those guys left for Cambodia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Brazil, and some African countries, many years ago. Joke, likely doesn't realise this ,but it's probably not in his remit to be well informed.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

Big joke, is missing where the action is, which is villages around the country. As for foreign pedos, he is about 20 or more years too late, at a time when Thailand was indeed a hub for child sex tourism, no longer, and those guys left for Cambodia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Brazil, and some African countries, many years ago. Joke, likely doesn't realise this ,but it's probably not in his remit to be well informed.

Good

4 hours ago, JOC said:

The pesky and perverted foreigners again...

I bet you anything...the majority of sex crimes committed here against underage children are committed by Thai males

Fathers, brothers, uncles or nephews...

Good, go for the pedos...but don't single out foreigners as the sole perpetrators....!!

The article said Thai predators are also targeted.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

There will be many more arrests in many areas," he promised saying that those taken down will not just be the procurers. "We are targeting the customers as well", he promised.

Wonder whether the procurers will even be targeted.

Why not just cut a certain body part of these tourist when they get caught with their pants down..

Then other would wonder if it is worth the risk to ......

Of cause some animal/human rights groups will complain.....

7 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

If they rounded up all the Thai fathers & uncles who were having sex with their daughters & nieces, that would eliminate at least 25% of the male population.  Had one in our moo bahn that had been having sex with is 16 year old daughter since she was 12.  People found out, called the cops and now his ass is in prison.  The last anyone heard of the daughter, she had run off to Pattaya. 

Are there only 4 Thai fathers and uncles in your moo baan?

So meny comment stupid and try bring the attention to the Thai male yes meny Thai are pedophile too but big joke is a tourist police so therefore he go after pedophile tourists too 

He is a good police officer there want clean up the country and I sure meny of your guy's don't respect him but that's just shows how much you want Thailand to be corrupt and wild wild west 

Soon your guy's complaining because beerbar close and you can't get prostitutes 

I hope it happens soon 

18 hours ago, darrendsd said:

Can you actually read and if so did you read the article?

When you read an article do you skip the headline and go straight to the content?

Big Joke tells sex tourists preying on under aged Thai children: I'm coming after you!

Big Joke is with the tourist police and he told tourists he is coming after them.

• 4 months later...

Sex tourists? How about telling this to his buddies as a few cops i know would not go anywhere near a girl over 18 years old and in most Thai bars the “busy” ones look no older than 16-17.

Seen any over 25 working in a Thai bar? Plenty of over 40 in a bar for sex tourists 

Archived