Big Joke tells sex tourists preying on under aged Thai children: I'm coming after you!

webfact

On 4/9/2018 at 12:07 PM, geriatrickid said:

This should shut up the contingent that always  bleats about there being no action against Thais. Most of the perps were Thai. 

He has arrested a couple of Thais for renting out 1 16 year old girl, a 13 and 15 year old boys. 

Hardly  a complete investigation. The likelihood that she was the first girl before getting caught is slim. A proper investigation would likely uncover dozens of victims and likely several years younger than 16. As usual big joke races threw like a whirlwind only to move on when the true investigation should begin. Like the rape victim on KT. Goes for a few days, no dna on rocks, no dna in the room therefore no rape occurred. Close the case and prosecute her back.It's ridiculous. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earlier in time, this man had some credibility. Some even took him seriously, as a lone crusader against corruption and bad deeds. No more. The little bit of credibility he may have once had has been thrown out the window. He has been revealed to be a phony, a fraud, a liar, and a stooge, for an administration that is so desperate to maintain tourist arrivals, they will say or do just about anything. This guy is now an international joke. A scam artist. 

Millions know what goes on on Dark Tao. And now millions know what a lightweight big joke is. Rather than admitting there could be a problem within their midst, they attempt to demonize the victim. What can one even say? Authoritarianism at best, and hooliganism at worst. Regardless, it is utterly shameful behavior. This administration is in desperate need of a very high priced PR agency. They shoot themselves in the foot daily with their inane statements, bizarre proclamations, dumb crackdowns, and ineffective governance. Now, add to the list of misdeeds, an attack against a victim of crime within the nation. Real men take responsibility, perform the actions required, and do what they need to do to fix a problem. Children, and wannabe fascists pretend the problem does not exist, deflect, obfuscate, and make up stories about fake news, and go after publishers of that news, and victims. 

This man has no interest in fighting crime. He is merely an instrument, in the ongoing effort to appear to make this administration look concerned, and effective. They continue to be just the opposite, by displaying a contempt for the rule of law, a gross degree of incompetence, and total disregard for the common man. 

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Earlier in time, this man had some credibility. Some even took him seriously, as a lone crusader against corruption and bad deeds. No more. The little bit of credibility he may have once had has been thrown out the window. He has been revealed to be a phony, a fraud, a liar, and a stooge, for an administration that is so desperate to maintain tourist arrivals, they will say or do just about anything. This guy is now an international joke. A scam artist. 

The RTP must be persons of low self esteem because when dealing with persons of high self esteem they don't realize how low is their self esteem so they think those with high self esteem must also be persons with low self esteem and don't recognize that they are dealing with persons of high self-esteem from their position of low self-esteem when the person with whom they are dealing is of high self esteem so the person of high self-esteem says so of himself.

48 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

The RTP must be persons of low self esteem because when dealing with persons of high self esteem they don't realize how low is their self esteem so they think those with high self esteem must also be persons with low self esteem and don't recognize that they are dealing with persons of high self-esteem from their position of low self-esteem when the person with whom they are dealing is of high self esteem so the person of high self-esteem says so of himself.

Yes...

I think I will go and lie down in a darkened room for half an hour whilst I think that through.

?

I (sort of) get what you're driving at though.

48 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Well sometimes I wonder why those who reply on here seeming to know how much better to run a country don't go out and find a country to run themselves.

Do you realize how few countries there are in the world? And, most already have their own despots firmly in charge!

Do you really think a Kim, Putin, Maduro or Trump are going to pass on their fiefdoms to an amateur from Thaivisa?

I've been looking for a country to annex for years in the firm belief I could run it much better than the incumbent, but nothing is coming on the market.

To take one by force, I've tried recruiting an army of ex special forces personnel in Pattaya, but no one turned up for duty in the cold light of the next morning!

All I can do currently is keep presenting my credentials on this forum and wait for the next faux election somewhere to try to stage a coup.

(Spoiler alert - Satire!)

On 4/9/2018 at 12:11 PM, Just1Voice said:

If they rounded up all the Thai fathers & uncles who were having sex with their daughters & nieces, that would eliminate at least 25% of the male population.  Had one in our moo bahn that had been having sex with is 16 year old daughter since she was 12.  People found out, called the cops and now his ass is in prison.  The last anyone heard of the daughter, she had run off to Pattaya. 

Do you have any idea of the frequency of incest in western countries / all countries?

It's just as rampant as in any country, talk to some folks who have worked long-term in family and childrens' services in the mainstream western countries, incest is rampant.

And it's disgusting. 

Is the distinguished Policeman aware that a large majority of underage sex patrons are Thai's [and not always those awful farangs]  ????!!   [emoji848]
One would like to think so. But to be fair, focusing on foreign paedophiles is not to be condemned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 9/4/2018 at 8:06 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

One would like to think so. But to be fair, focusing on foreign paedophiles is not to be condemned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

BUT............ While focusing on the farangs....... This is also happening.........

THIS POSTED ON TV TODAY   9/11/18

"Chanthaburi: Girl, 10, in for appendicitis found to have been raped by stepfather"

Archived