BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin sentenced to 22 years in jail

Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin sentenced to 22 years in jail

rk.png.455242df8483895d16077f39eaa3f43a.jpg

Image: Photo supplied

A Dutch man has been sentenced to 22 years in jail for sexually abusing children in Thailand.

Serial pedophile Raymond Klunder, 51, was arrested at his home in the Smorprong area of Hua Hin in November 2017.

Klunder, who had lived in Hua Hin for several years, had worked in real estate and as a music teacher in the resort town.

At the time of his arrest a ten year old boy was found inside the property, while another boy arrived at the house as Klunder was being led away by police.

060dd9-1.jpg.c05b35e29dc7223b96ec1e19f219c621.jpg

Image: Photo supplied

Taken as evidence was stained bed linen, 6 computers, 2 mobile phones, 2 tablets, memory cards and CDs.

Officers from Thailand’s Department of Special Investigations made the arrest after acting on a tip off from the police in the Netherlands, where Klunder is also wanted on charges of sexually abusing children, De Telegraaf reported.

Klunder, who admitted the charges against him, used to lure boys to his property by telling them he could swim in his pool.

He would also give the boys food and admitted to later having sex with them and recording videos which we would distribute to his pedophile friends.

At the time locals told Thaivisa how “young Thai boys” were regularly seen visiting his home.

Klunder’s social media profiles included topless photos of him with young boys.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-09

2.200 years would have been more appropriate for this piece of s..t!!!!!!!!!!

Best news I have heard all day.

regards worgeordie

Yet another Dutch national got 104 years for allegedly laundering money in Thailand that had already been legitimately earned and taxed in Holland.

Get your priorities right Thailand. I just hope nonces aren't eligible for pardons and good behaviour discounts as 22 years is nowhere near enough 

hopefully he'll enjoy his stay and all the benefits that come with being a guest at the Hilton

We can but hope that he never tastes freedom again and his fellow inmates learn why he is banged up. 

Feed the filthy animal to the psychopathic inmates who were abused as children.

Well that is one more that kids here won't have to worry about again. Assuming he survives the Thai jail (and I kind of hope he doesn't), he has jail waiting for him at home too.

3 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Well that is one more that kids here won't have to worry about again. Assuming he survives the Thai jail (and I kind of hope he doesn't), he has jail waiting for him at home too.

51 now.. ad 22 years .. i doubt he will survive IF he has to do the full 22 years. Not sure if that is the case as often there are discounts on punishments given. 

Just now, robblok said:

51 now.. ad 22 years .. i doubt he will survive IF he has to do the full 22 years. Not sure if that is the case as often there are discounts on punishments given. 

Yes, but if you read the story fully, he is wanted at home for the same thing, so he will be going from one prison to another. I rather think his fiddling days are over.

Regardless he will be blacklisted for life here, so the Thai kids are definitely safe from him.

31 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Best news I have heard all day.

regards worgeordie

Let's hope that he'll lose his sope often when he showers and some gentlemen do him thoroughly through. 

20 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Yes, but if you read the story fully, he is wanted at home for the same thing, so he will be going from one prison to another. I rather think his fiddling days are over.

Regardless he will be blacklisted for life here, so the Thai kids are definitely safe from him.

How did he manage entrance in the first place?

1 hour ago, webfact said:

had worked in real estate and as a music teacher in the resort town.

A pedophile working as a teacher....

Doesn't get worse than that....

And spare me the nonsense....."He is sick and needs treatment"

Very good. Put the rascal away for long.

Now how about similar sentences towards the gun tooting jealous boyfriends /ex husbands etc,. who shoot to kill their rivals out of jealousy ?