Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin sentenced to 22 years in jail

webfact

Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin sentenced to 22 years in jail

rk.png.455242df8483895d16077f39eaa3f43a.jpg

Image: Photo supplied

A Dutch man has been sentenced to 22 years in jail for sexually abusing children in Thailand.

Serial pedophile Raymond Klunder, 51, was arrested at his home in the Smorprong area of Hua Hin in November 2017.

Klunder, who had lived in Hua Hin for several years, had worked in real estate and as a music teacher in the resort town.

At the time of his arrest a ten year old boy was found inside the property, while another boy arrived at the house as Klunder was being led away by police.

060dd9-1.jpg.c05b35e29dc7223b96ec1e19f219c621.jpg

Image: Photo supplied

Taken as evidence was stained bed linen, 6 computers, 2 mobile phones, 2 tablets, memory cards and CDs.

Officers from Thailand’s Department of Special Investigations made the arrest after acting on a tip off from the police in the Netherlands, where Klunder is also wanted on charges of sexually abusing children, De Telegraaf reported.

Klunder, who admitted the charges against him, used to lure boys to his property by telling them he could swim in his pool.

He would also give the boys food and admitted to later having sex with them and recording videos which we would distribute to his pedophile friends.

At the time locals told Thaivisa how “young Thai boys” were regularly seen visiting his home.

Klunder’s social media profiles included topless photos of him with young boys.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-09

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another Dutch national got 104 years for allegedly laundering money in Thailand that had already been legitimately earned and taxed in Holland.

Get your priorities right Thailand. I just hope nonces aren't eligible for pardons and good behaviour discounts as 22 years is nowhere near enough 

3 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Well that is one more that kids here won't have to worry about again. Assuming he survives the Thai jail (and I kind of hope he doesn't), he has jail waiting for him at home too.

51 now.. ad 22 years .. i doubt he will survive IF he has to do the full 22 years. Not sure if that is the case as often there are discounts on punishments given. 

Just now, robblok said:

51 now.. ad 22 years .. i doubt he will survive IF he has to do the full 22 years. Not sure if that is the case as often there are discounts on punishments given. 

Yes, but if you read the story fully, he is wanted at home for the same thing, so he will be going from one prison to another. I rather think his fiddling days are over.

Regardless he will be blacklisted for life here, so the Thai kids are definitely safe from him.

20 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Yes, but if you read the story fully, he is wanted at home for the same thing, so he will be going from one prison to another. I rather think his fiddling days are over.

Regardless he will be blacklisted for life here, so the Thai kids are definitely safe from him.

How did he manage entrance in the first place?

1 hour ago, webfact said:

had worked in real estate and as a music teacher in the resort town.

A pedophile working as a teacher....

Doesn't get worse than that....

And spare me the nonsense....."He is sick and needs treatment"

so he was charged here right. so i am guessing after his sentence here (if he survives)  he will then be deported to face further charges and jail in holland for offences there?

dirty nonse, doubt you'll ever see freedom again. i'd say execute if it was the UK or similar but since it's here i'd rather he rot and suffer in jail

Because there is always sympathy for child molestors on these threads, for some reason.
Who cares if his name is Reinhold or Raymond?
I say EXECUTE him.

What does that mean? I have walked with my shirt off on remote roads got scowled at a few times. On Thai threw his cup of Fanta from his truck at me and hit me in the head. My six-pack jealous perhaps? This is a rabid dog. I actually oppose the death penalty in general but I think personally, there are some people who SHOULD be tortured and killed.

People who play slot machines and let their kids bake to death in hot cars first of all. Then child molestors, and terrorists.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

BuaBS why are you posting the sad emoji?

Are you saying you support kiddie fiddlers?

The sad emoticon is something that needs to go or be changed.

It's not clear in use, is the post sad, is the one who posts it sad? Are they sad because they don't agree with the content of the post or are they sad because they agree with the post.

Scott. We need a survey.

15 hours ago, darksidedog said:

And now for the Thai offenders.

Would they get, deservedly, the same punishment, or is this, again, a underhand deal between Dutch and Thai authorities, used as an example?

No money changed hands? A swim and some food all it takes? Were they repeat victims? 

Do not 7-12 year olds have a sense of right and wrong? Frequent behavior in thailand? Do not the parents/siblings know where their kids are at such a young age? Did the neighbors turn a blind eye? Of course only boys in swimming attire take music lessons?

sentencing and serving are not the same thing...holland should request a transfer so they have control of the case...

Archived