Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin sentenced to 22 years in jail

webfact

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

This is just fluff. 

Makes me wonder really about all those in "open" relationship with Thai women who don't care either way as long as you give money. They probably don't care selling children too....farang or Thai.

That's why there are eight-year-old kids riding around on 125CC motorbikes in the villages and five-year-old kids selling roses and sweets in Bangkok whilst the parents get pissed on Lao Khao and Yaa Baa.

They don't know how to parent!

21 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Yes, but if you read the story fully, he is wanted at home for the same thing, so he will be going from one prison to another. I rather think his fiddling days are over.

Regardless he will be blacklisted for life here, so the Thai kids are definitely safe from him.

Dutch Prisons are like the real Hiltons, BBC did an Hour long Doc on them a couple of years ago, all the comforts of Home.

21 hours ago, robblok said:

51 now.. ad 22 years .. i doubt he will survive IF he has to do the full 22 years. Not sure if that is the case as often there are discounts on punishments given. 

Surviving Thai prisons depends to some degree on how much access you have to money.  As we know everything in Thailand has a price including shortened sentences.

23 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Let's hope that he'll lose his sope often when he showers and some gentlemen do him thoroughly through. 

Do you really believe other male prisoners will want to do the business on some ugly, gross stinking balding old man.

The guy is finished, sent to hell where he belongs.

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Do you really believe other male prisoners will want to do the business on some ugly, gross stinking balding old man.

The guy is finished, sent to hell where he belongs.

Okay, maybe gang-raped with a broom then?:smile:

1 hour ago, nemrut said:

What is it about farang that they often make the news for pedophilia  or some other sick, psychopathic behavior not only in Thailand but all over the world, like imprisoning their children and having sex with.

"like imprisoning their children and having sex with." Sorry - but the children are not normally theirs!

And not defending pedophiles at all, but the word does not just apply to farangs. How many times do you hear of young Esan children being sent to Bangkok to "work" and send money home to their families? I have even heard of young children  being "sexploited" in their own villages, so have a look in your own back yard as well!

The reason you do not hear more about it on here is that ThaiVisa is an English forum, and primarily the news is about English, or English speaking people. 

On 4/9/2018 at 7:04 PM, z42 said:

I just hope nonces aren't eligible for pardons and good behaviour discounts as 22 years is nowhere near enough 

Oh you mean like in Australia where you commit a horrific crime, get 20 years but out in 7 ??

I do too!!

6 hours ago, maximillian said:

A lot of hate filled comments here. Better to shut up than to spill hate all over the place.

No, I have no sympathy for him at all.

5 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Then forward your displeasure to Thai Visa team posting a story.

It's alright to report the story, but it's another thing to put hateful comments.

After all, he is still a human being. Maybe had been abused himself. A terrible situation he caused to his victims and himself. I pity all of them.

We do not really know the whole story. It looks like the boys came to him voluntarily, probably for money. He didn't kill anybody. Some killers get less than 22 years.

Again, I do in no way condone his actions.

10 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

I hope every second seems like an hour for this pond life scum 

If you spent 24 hours in a Thai prison then you would quickly realise that his greatest enemy will be time - too much of it and nothing to do. Locked in a cell with possibly hundreds of people from 4pm to 6am. He will not be seen as the scum you hope he will be, but you can be assured that life will not revolve around kiddies and swimming pools. He will soon understand just how much he has lost. 

5 hours ago, maximillian said:

It's alright to report the story, but it's another thing to put hateful comments.

After all, he is still a human being. Maybe had been abused himself. A terrible situation he caused to his victims and himself. I pity all of them.

We do not really know the whole story. It looks like the boys came to him voluntarily, probably for money. He didn't kill anybody. Some killers get less than 22 years.

Again, I do in no way condone his actions.

Sounds like you are downplaying his crimes even if they came to him he is still to blame. And if it happened to him as a child he should know better. And as for a human being well he is still a piece of shit and deserves no better may he rot in hell

On 4/9/2018 at 8:40 PM, overherebc said:

The sad emoticon is something that needs to go or be changed.

It's not clear in use, is the post sad, is the one who posts it sad? Are they sad because they don't agree with the content of the post or are they sad because they agree with the post.

Scott. We need a survey.

it means the poster is depressed cause his life is little more than posting smileys on forums

Blacklisting means nothing.You can literally walk across the Mekong in some parts of Laos during the dry season.  Blacklisted people who know the 'lay of the land' just keep coming back.

Silly fools get caught because they cant stay away from Pattaya  and the renta kids but its also full of plain clothes  Tor mor and BIB doing random passport checks.

10 minutes ago, Jingjock said:

Only one treatment "Bullet between the eyes"

You could very well be an American Republican. Fortunatelly the Wild West and Nazi Reich are history. Or maybe not ?

But too often history is repeating. Most of the responses here prove that some still seem to live in the Middle Ages or even in the times of the Old Testament. An eye for an eye...

Very Christian, indeed. Or very Sharia ?

I want to say it again:  I have no sympathy for rapists or sick pedophiles, but death sentences demanded by the public remind me of the crowd calling: "cruzify him, cruzify him..."

We should be more advanced in the meantime.

Archived