Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin sentenced to 22 years in jail

webfact

8 hours ago, Cancerian said:

Sounds like you are downplaying his crimes even if they came to him he is still to blame. And if it happened to him as a child he should know better. And as for a human being well he is still a piece of shit and deserves no better may he rot in hell

Better improve your reading skills.

I want to say it again:  I have no sympathy for rapists or sick pedophiles, but death sentences demanded by the public remind me of the crowd calling: "cruzify him, cruzify him..."

We should be more advanced in the meantime. An eye for an eye is like Sharia.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, maximillian said:

Better improve your reading skills.

I want to say it again:  I have no sympathy for rapists or sick pedophiles, but death sentences demanded by the public remind me of the crowd calling: "cruzify him, cruzify him..."

We should be more advanced in the meantime. An eye for an eye is like Sharia.

Nothing wrong with my reading skills. Let me quote you again as you obviously don't remember what you have wrote.  We don't know the whole story. They probably came to him for money. He was probably a victim as a child himself. After all he didn't kill anyone. Do I need to explain your comments any more?

1 minute ago, Cancerian said:

Nothing wrong with my reading skills. Let me quote you again as you obviously don't remember what you have wrote.  We don't know the whole story. They probably came to him for money. He was probably a victim as a child himself. After all he didn't kill anyone. Do I need to explain your comments any more?

I dont see how you can state that "we dont know the whole story " and then make something up (using "probably"twice) about something that may or may not have happened .

And for 95 % of crimes committed , you can always say "well. he didnt kill anyone, so that makes it OK"

Why is it when people talk about gay people. They say they can't help it its the way they where born. Yet when it comes to pedophiles they think they can be rehabilitated? 

Either way it's a sexual preference I'm sure if we can rehabilitate one we can rehabilitate both. There are 1000,s of gay people who  live in fear of being persecuted and would rather not have been born gay why can we not rehabilitate them. Yet we think we can rehabilitate the pedophiles. The only way to rehabilitate them is death or castration 

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I dont see how you can state that "we dont know the whole story " and then make something up (using "probably"twice) about something that may or may not have happened .

And for 95 % of crimes committed , you can always say "well. he didnt kill anyone, so that makes it OK"

Reading it again I was quoting maximillian he wrote tbis

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Reading it again I was quoting maximillians comments 

15 minutes ago, Cancerian said:

And I never said to crucify him my preference would be a blow torch to his genitals and a tattoo on his forehead saying I am a pedophile don't even need to put him in jail then

7 minutes ago, Cancerian said:

And I never said to crucify him my preference would be a blow torch to his genitals and a tattoo on his forehead saying I am a pedophile don't even need to put him in jail then

It's not really good to see that Dr. Mengele's relatives are still around. 

6 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I dont really give a <deleted> if it was a member of my family that done it is would still think know the same. And what about all his victims family. Does anyone care about them or the victims 

6 hours ago, Cancerian said:

I dont really give a <deleted> if it was a member of my family that done it is would still think know the same. And what about all his victims family. Does anyone care about them or the victims 

I don't like kiddie fiddlers and 22 years seems to be enough for this scumbag. No need to use techniques that sound like Mengele's ideas. 

13 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I don't like kiddie fiddlers and 22 years seems to be enough for this scumbag. No need to use techniques that sound like Mengele's ideas. 

The sooner you civil libertarians drop off the face of the earth the sooner we can all live in  a civilised society. The damage he has done to all these children deserves nothing less. And perhaps others will think twice. Seems like no one considers the impact it has on  these victims and will suffer the rest of there lives because of him. And trust me if it was my child he would wish he was dead because the punishment I already mentioned is nothing get compared to what I am capable of 

10 hours ago, maximillian said:

We should be more advanced in the meantime.

I think it's an older generation thing.  It's weird but hopefully an attitude that's on the way out.

6 hours ago, Cancerian said:

The sooner you civil libertarians drop off the face of the earth the sooner we can all live in  a civilised society. The damage he has done to all these children deserves nothing less. And perhaps others will think twice. Seems like no one considers the impact it has on  these victims and will suffer the rest of there lives because of him. And trust me if it was my child he would wish he was dead because the punishment I already mentioned is nothing get compared to what I am capable of 

Civilised society does not involve pre-meditated murder as an act of revenge.  That nonsense belongs in the 18th century.

4 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Civilised society does not involve pre-meditated murder as an act of revenge.  That nonsense belongs in the 18th century.

Who mentioned murder get your facts right or crawl back under the rock you came from

You did, you said the only way to rehabilitate them was by death or castration.  You can tell just by how you post that you are not an educated person.  All the bigots calling for the death sentence are the same.  I've yet to meet any that don't remind me of those rednecks you see on Louis Theroux documentaries.

What if you were a paedophile?  If roles were reversed and you were stuck in that guy's body.  Would you still be advocating extreme torture and death?  He didn't ask to be sexually attracted to children, I'm sure he could have tried harder to resist his urges, but it's easy to sit and judge when you haven't ever had to walk in those shoes.  I don't believe they can be 'cured' either, but 22 years in prison is too long, relative to sentence lengths for other offences.

State-legalised murder is a backwards practice and one which will surely be abolished worldwide within the next generation or so.  To support that sort of thinking or anything along the same lines, is regressive.

10 hours ago, Cancerian said:

Who mentioned murder get your facts right or crawl back under the rock you came from

You did!

Is that the same rock you live under?

In my eyes a peadophile is on the same level as a soi dog.

If you were advocating the same treatment to a soi dog Thai visa members would be all over you, yet torturing and lynching a human being seems to be allright to you and the rest of the rednecks on this forum.

Time travel back to the 15th century suits you better.

18 hours ago, Cancerian said:

Why is it when people talk about gay people. They say they can't help it its the way they where born. Yet when it comes to pedophiles they think they can be rehabilitated? 

Either way it's a sexual preference I'm sure if we can rehabilitate one we can rehabilitate both. There are 1000,s of gay people who  live in fear of being persecuted and would rather not have been born gay why can we not rehabilitate them. Yet we think we can rehabilitate the pedophiles. The only way to rehabilitate them is death or castration 

It's not just a sexual preference. It's a psychological condition, a mental illness that  involves control. The sexual activity is a manifestation of the underlying mental illness. These people do not understand the  damage and hurt they cause and think only of their needs. There are multiple studies that indicate that pedos have underlying  brain physiology disorders, i.e. deficiencies. One common characteristic is that there is a relationship between the pedophile's intelligence and the victims selected. In plain language, the  dumber the  pedophile is, the more likely  a younger  victim will be selected.

Castration as a "treatment" or preventative strategy does not work because the  deficient brain, possible hormone imbalance and mental illness would  remain.  The testes are not driving the deviancy.

Only two solutions exist:  Lifetime incarceration  - a very expensive option or; Death - an expedient, yet dangerous option as ti cannot be undone if a mistake is made.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, this "charlie" guy was well known and was "connected".  Perhaps it is time to  talk to  his "friends" and find out who else is involved. These people  do not exist in isolation.  He was shielded/protected for some time. Someone was supplying the children. Start with the bars he liked to visit.

21 hours ago, Cancerian said:

I wonder why the mods don't remove such horrendous comments.

On 11/04/2018 at 1:25 PM, jenny2017 said:

There is a difference between experimenting and deterring. And By the way try looking up the Jewish population before and after ww2. So many millions apparently executed yet the population is greater after than before.  You can't always believe what you read

On 11.4.2018 at 1:17 PM, Cancerian said:

You might get lucrative offers from some secret services (Intelligence Agencies) for your torching, sorry, torture skills.

Not a iota better your morals than those of serial child rapists and murderers. Disgusting !

2 minutes ago, maximillian said:

You might get lucrative offers from some secret services (Intelligence Agencies) for your torching, sorry, torture skills.

Not a iota better your morals than those of serial child rapists and murderers. Disgusting !

You must be kidding obviously you think a pedophile has the same rights as a innocent child. Who is the disgusting one here. It's because of pro pedophile people like you that we have so many of these people in our so called civilised society. Try looking at it though the poor victims eyes. Some of which will commit suicide because of the harm these people do the rest will suffer the rest of there lives. So if you think any type of punishment it to harsh you are wrong and I think 90% of the population will agree 

11 minutes ago, maximillian said:

We haven't come up with a deterant yet. So if you can come up with one please do tell. You can not rehabilitate them at all and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional and lives in fantasy land 

13 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

You did, you said the only way to rehabilitate them was by death or castration.  You can tell just by how you post that you are not an educated person.  All the bigots calling for the death sentence are the same.  I've yet to meet any that don't remind me of those rednecks you see on Louis Theroux documentaries.

What if you were a paedophile?  If roles were reversed and you were stuck in that guy's body.  Would you still be advocating extreme torture and death?  He didn't ask to be sexually attracted to children, I'm sure he could have tried harder to resist his urges, but it's easy to sit and judge when you haven't ever had to walk in those shoes.  I don't believe they can be 'cured' either, but 22 years in prison is too long, relative to sentence lengths for other offences.

State-legalised murder is a backwards practice and one which will surely be abolished worldwide within the next generation or so.  To support that sort of thinking or anything along the same lines, is regressive.

Educated? I am educated enough to work out people like you are not to educated either or you wouldn't have to resort to calling me names. Another thing my so called lack of education tells me is you are probably a pedophile to judging by your lack of sympathy for the victims. And support for the pedophiles 

good to see a no nonce ins approach.....why don't they just add up all the ages of the kids that he has fiddled with, has photographs of etc. and set that as his sentence then victim recovery could be enhanced, I'm no trick cyclist but I would think that where multiple victims are involved it would be better for them if they could clearly link a dirty child fiddlers sentence to themselves ie he got 8 of those years for fiddling with me.

13 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Why are you so concerned about this pedophile and as for my so called lack of education you should learn to read yourself. I never once mentioned murder. You say try standing in his shoes? How about standing in the poor victims shoes. But obviously you are more than likely pro pedophile. What would you give him instead of 22 years a bag of lollies and set him free to continue his ways.

8 hours ago, bandito said:

You did!

If you were advocating the same treatment to a soi dog Thai visa members would be all over you, yet torturing and lynching a human being seems to be allright to you and the rest of the rednecks on this forum.

8 hours ago, bandito said:

You did!

Did I show me the quote where I said to kill or murder and I will gladly crawl back under my rock.

Mmm bandito is that from the outlaw bike group that if I owed money for drugs would have me killed?

The pitiers and are not all fiddlers. Some guys here would feel lucky to pull a  17 year old girl from a side soi karyoki, as long as she goes willingly for money. Their twisted logic

• What is the poor thing supposed to do go work in a factory?  

You see many here have a deep hatred of Thai people and really Thailand itself they are only interested in cheap living and easy poon. They have no problem with borderline child prostitution thus as it justifies their own ways and looking down on Thais. Thinking they are better off selling their bodies to "Bwana" So it is not much of a stretch when the same gents are blasé about Dutchmen fiddling 10 year old boys. They don't want to answer or be punished for what they do either thus the sympathy

• They go willingly right? For money? What are they supposed to do go to a useless rote leaning Thai public school to march around learning face and deference to elites to become another “Somchai”

Sympathy and pity for sex exploiters of children is hindrance.

The perpetrator of these crimes will not be killed, guillotined, castrated, shot or anything else that the bloodthirsty members here desire.He will not be ostracized in prison either,  nor will anybody be committing male rape whilst he is in the showers. There are too many on here seem to be watching too many movies and are totally adrift at sea in what really occurs in these matters.

He will have a sentence of 22 years to think about what he has done and that society does not accept this behavior. He will then, after repatriation in about five years, ( four before consideration and about six months to a year to get approval to transfer) be left with whatever the Dutch-Thai treaty gives him in a Dutch prison.

What will happen is that his nice life with the house and swimming pool has drawn to a close for a very long time.If he owns his house he will probably have to sell it for a fraction of its value bearing in mind he will be deported and blacklisted plus he faces more charges in Holland.

He will live in filthy conditions and have to find money every month if he wishes to eat anything that is edible to a Westerner. He will suffer days, months and years of repetitive, mind-numbing tedium. There will be no Christmas, Easter or New Year celebrations only the same old, same old.

He will not be able to keep himself properly clean as it is not possible given his conditions, He will inevitably have scabies and a rich variety of other diseases to contend with. His dental health will be virtually non-existent.

He will need to be on his guard for gratuitous violence which drug-addled Thais can mete out at any time, not because of any crime, because that is how the animals inside behave. He will be at the mercy of the ' lifers ' who will threaten, cheat and steal from him if he is weak. 

He will be cheated, blackmailed and lied to by foreigners who will promise him, lawyers, to get him freed on bail or get his sentence reduced, Those prisoners are on kickbacks from lawyers.

So, his life will neither be pleasant nor easy. He has done wrong and he, for sure, knows it is wrong. It is sentences like these that prevent the rest of us in society from taking stupid risks. I had dreams as a youngster to rob a bank or commit a gigantic fraud on a bank and be set up in a life of luxury, ( Many of us will have done) what stops me and you are the penalties and the thought of prison for a very long time. Also, it's the knowing the difference between right from wrong,

Guys like him can be very cunning and very smart and that is how they stay under the radar. His luck has now run out.

He has been caught and now will face the consequences and have years to think about it.I do not think he has got off light by any stretch of the imagination. A bullet would have been far too easy and painless.

14 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Only two solutions exist:  Lifetime incarceration  - a very expensive option or; Death - an expedient, yet dangerous option as ti cannot be undone if a mistake is made.

I'm not comfortable with locking people up for half their lives in a tiny box.  I don't think any state should have the power to do that, regardless of how heinous the offences were.

I would support a sort of open prison 'community' as an alternative to closed prison conditions.  Perhaps with electronic tagging.  The people living there would be able to lead almost normal lives, at least relative to being stuck in a concrete box 23 hours a day.  If they refuse to abide by the conditions imposed on them, then they go to prison.

I'd support that for a lot of sentences, not just for convicted paedophiles.  It'd be cheaper for everybody and managed properly there would be very little risk to society.

Some offences and serial offenders might not be eligible or might only be eligible part way through their sentence, sort of thing.

Archived