Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin sentenced to 22 years in jail

webfact

3 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I'm not comfortable with locking people up for half their lives in a tiny box.  I don't think any state should have the power to do that, regardless of how heinous the offences were.

I would support a sort of open prison 'community' as an alternative to closed prison conditions.  Perhaps with electronic tagging.  The people living there would be able to lead almost normal lives, at least relative to being stuck in a concrete box 23 hours a day.  If they refuse to abide by the conditions imposed on them, then they go to prison.

I'd support that for a lot of sentences, not just for convicted paedophiles.  It'd be cheaper for everybody and managed properly there would be very little risk to society.

Some offences and serial offenders might not be eligible or might only be eligible part way through their sentence, sort of thing.

"I would support a sort of open prison 'community'"

Presumably with their own bars and restaurants, and play areas for the "barmaids'"  children?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

I would support a sort of Devils’ Island where these dirty molestors are permanently isolated and allowed to bugger each other to death .

Agreed, add the murderous scum and drug dealers.

Loser Island, let Darwanism flourish.

Gentlemen,

This is really going off the deep end and the discussion has now entered the realm of creepiness.  Rather than fixate on what to do after the fact, how about a bit of prevention? 

I will say it again and  make it very, very clear;  This man was known, well known. He did not molest  children in isolation. They never do. He was aided and abetted. The children were provided. No 10 year old willingly goes with a  slimey old farang and says, please sodomize me and leave me with a ripped anus and damaged sphincter. No child wishes to put some old guy's penis in his mouth. Who provided the Thai kids? Who looked the other way? Who allowed this guy to do what he did for so long before a foreign police agency intervened?  Why aren't these enablers being hunted down?

There are now a number of children marked as prostitutes. They will receive inadequate counseling, if any. They will be ostracized and kept away from other children for fear of contaminating them with sick ideas. These kids will be living in prison, a prison of their own due to the emotional damage caused by this man. No one is  doing anything to find the victims and to provide them with support, to prevent them from hurting themselves and others;   Certainly not the Dutch government which  has a habit of lecturing others about society's moral obligations, nor the Dutch expat community. It's a taboo subject and  everyone run's from this. Heartbreaking stuff. 

2 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Gentlemen,

This is really going off the deep end and the discussion has now entered the realm of creepiness.  Rather than fixate on what to do after the fact, how about a bit of prevention? 

I will say it again and  make it very, very clear;  This man was known, well known. He did not molest  children in isolation. They never do. He was aided and abetted. The children were provided. No 10 year old willingly goes with a  slimey old farang and says, please sodomize me and leave me with a ripped anus and damaged sphincter. No child wishes to put some old guy's penis in his mouth. Who provided the Thai kids? Who looked the other way? Who allowed this guy to do what he did for so long before a foreign police agency intervened?  Why aren't these enablers being hunted down?

There are now a number of children marked as prostitutes. They will receive inadequate counseling, if any. They will be ostracized and kept away from other children for fear of contaminating them with sick ideas. These kids will be living in prison, a prison of their own due to the emotional damage caused by this man. No one is  doing anything to find the victims and to provide them with support, to prevent them from hurting themselves and others;   Certainly not the Dutch government which  has a habit of lecturing others about society's moral obligations, nor the Dutch expat community. It's a taboo subject and  everyone run's from this. Heartbreaking stuff. 

A bit of prevention? Unfortunately there will never be a prevention while piss week civil libertarians are in this world. Alot harsher barbaric and gruesome penalties may not stop it completely but will certainly reduce the amount. And By the way it wouldn't be hard for them to lure a young boy with bribes. They don't need someone to provide there victims. And another fact is most pedophiles are not strangers but usually known by the victim's 

12 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

No kids...

So apart from no kids, you advocate bars, restaurants etc for the perpetrators of the most violent and heinous crimes? Perhaps all the food and drink should be provided free of charge, no bar fines for the "barmaids", and no utility bills or rent to pay? Plus you get a dandy ankle bracelet as the latest fashion accessory? 

Apparently, my parents and teachers got it wrong when they said "crime doesn't pay"!

5 hours ago, Cancerian said:

A bit of prevention? Unfortunately there will never be a prevention while piss week civil libertarians are in this world. Alot harsher barbaric and gruesome penalties may not stop it completely but will certainly reduce the amount. And By the way it wouldn't be hard for them to lure a young boy with bribes. They don't need someone to provide there victims. And another fact is most pedophiles are not strangers but usually known by the victim's 

See Post #122 for an example of preventative measures!

On 13/04/2018 at 2:37 PM, sambum said:

See Post #122 for an example of preventative measures!

You must be kidding sounds more like a holiday farm. That's no deterant at all. Sounds more like a reward. Your in fantasy land if you think that is enough to deter people. Find me a single that would fear that. And after all it is fear that deters people. Just as religion is based on fear. 

Archived