Videos: Israeli mafia rounded up after "shooting at shellfish" videos hit YouTube

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Not absent mr. 6 posts, have already commented regarding a tasteless and anti-semitic remark by by one poster who think he's funny.... 

That's the thing. The people in this news story appear to be criminal gangsters. Who could defend them? Only a good lawyer. But these haters make it about all Jewish people / all Israelis. Definitely moronic antisemitism. You see a news story about religious or cultural Christian foreigners here doing criminal behavior and you never hear such idiotic attacks on all Christian people. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

Make the plea "defending my religion"... isn't shellfish a no-no in Judaism? Well, there you go....

Eating shellfish is not Kosher and it's observed by more observant Jewish people. Not sure if there's a rule about SHOOTING shellfish though, but if there isn't, there should be. Just being a Jewish person doesn't tell you whether that person observes the Kosher diet and how strict they are about it either. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Eating shellfish is not Kosher and it's observed by more observant Jewish people. Not sure if there's a rule about SHOOTING shellfish though, but if there isn't, there should be. Just being a Jewish person doesn't tell you whether that person observes the Kosher diet and how strict they are about it either. 

Blimey JT, I didn't realize you were one of them an' all ?

6 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Blimey JT, I didn't realize you were one of them an' all ?

I guess you haven't tried my jumbo shrimp casserole baked with cheese and ham and topped with a thick layer of mayonnaise. 

I call the dish Tray of Treif

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's the thing. The people in this news story appear to be criminal gangsters. Who could defend them? Only a good lawyer. But these haters make it about all Jewish people / all Israelis. Definitely moronic antisemitism. You see a news story about religious or cultural Christian foreigners here doing criminal behavior and you never hear such idiotic attacks on all Christian people. 

The irony being that its the one thing they have in common.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't get what you're saying. Who is they?

Posting isn't easy on this device. 'They' are Jews and Muslims who get a fair amount of flack from just about everyone else.

As a non practicing Christian I was quite happy @ Life of Brian and even watched a doco on Dave Allen last night on BBC iPlayer ?

1 hour ago, falangjim said:

Send them to Palestine. You can always count on gangsters having more balls than brains: posting illegal activity on YouTube-imbeciles. 55555

Palestine? is that a country? where? and beside, they're Israelis, not Palestinians, granted, some Israelis are bad and stupid, just like the people from many countries around the world, unless of course, you have the urge to ridicule israelis....

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Taking a "proactive" position I reckon.... "lead us not unto temptation"... oops, that was from rabbi Jesus... just having a little fun...

43 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Not absent mr. 6 posts, have already commented regarding a tasteless and anti-semitic remark by by one poster who think he's funny.... 

Ok stop everyone. Ezzra is offended and his feelings are hurt. Remember this is a safe space.

1 minute ago, lubfishin said:

Ok stop everyone. Ezzra is offended and his feelings are hurt. Remember this is a safe space.

Any educated person would be offended reading the garbage posted

here taking cheap shots at israel, Jews and israelis, don't they ever

get tired of being flippant, obnoxious and bigots?.... 

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

So you joined TV forum just to rubbish Israel and its people? is that the

best you can do? i can't even begin to response to such moronic post...

Really TV people, please stop. It is not fair to Ezzra. You are triggering him. You're right to express yourself and your freedom of speech is much less important than Ezra's feelings. So please stop now.

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

So you joined TV forum just to rubbish Israel and its people? is that the

best you can do? i can't even begin to response to such moronic post...

Your tagline says 'cynical me', so I find your comment hard to believe, plus you already did begin to reply. Look pal, there is a reason Israelis are disliked internationally and have even banned from many places in Thailand solely on grounds of their nationality. I hate to put a whole nation down, but I think I'm gonna ;-) . Not a fan of those I've met and I've met a fair few. This lot don't help boost the rep but hey, not a great rep to being with was it!? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Any educated person would be offended reading the garbage posted

here taking cheap shots at israel, Jews and israelis, don't they ever

get tired of being flippant, obnoxious and bigots?.... 

No they don't. I reckon they get infected while young. They were there before Israel existed, while Israel exists, and if Israel stops existing. 

4 minutes ago, lubfishin said:

Really TV people, please stop. It is not fair to Ezzra. You are triggering him. You're right to express yourself and your freedom of speech is much less important than Ezra's feelings. So please stop now.

This anti-PC derision is just a lame excuse to rationalize hate speech and ignorant bigotry based on race / religion / gender / ethnicity / nationality / sexual orientation / gender identity, etc. It's not a matter of being triggered. It's a matter of pushing back against bigotry. 

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE

they think they can do as they want

no one can tell them anything

even a little fish is not safe from these people

go to someones country and just start shooting randomly

if you complain they'll say you being anti-semetic

if thailand is to harsh on these people

then the next thing you know america will concoct some ridicuolus story and start bombing thailand

1 minute ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

Your tagline says 'cynical me', so I find your comment hard to believe, plus you already did begin to reply. Look pal, there is a reason Israelis are disliked internationally and have even banned from many places in Thailand solely on grounds of their nationality. I hate to put a whole nation down, but I think I'm gonna ;-) . Not a fan of those I've met and I've met a fair few. This lot don't help boost the rep but hey, not a great rep to being with was it!? :biggrin:

Again, really? so 'cynical me' has given you a clue what i'm all about?

Israelis aren't banned anywhere in Thailand, check your facts before

posting, just because a bunch of israeli gangsters wannabe are playing

with guns, doesn't mean a thing. how many Thais are packing guns and

use them every day to kill others? you wouldn't dare make a mockery or

use derogatory language to rubbish Thais or Thailand, would you?....

Total low life's. What sort of human being takes a gun to a beautiful beach and shoots it off. Only a retarded, arrogant, nasty human being. Well done to the Thai police for getting them off the beaches and streets. I look forward to the time when the majority of the world's decent population rises up and has enough of these sick minority of vile bullies who have not developed since birth.  Get more of this type off the streets. The world would be a better place.

1 minute ago, MUSICMAN16 said:

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE

they think they can do as they want

no one can tell them anything

even a little fish is not safe from these people

go to someones country and just start shooting randomly

if you complain they'll say you being anti-semetic

if thailand is to harsh on these people

then the next thing you know america will concoct some ridicuolus story and start bombing thailand

"These people?"

Dude, nobody is defending the behavior in the videos.

What isn't defensible is to attack all Israelis and/or all Jews based on criminal behavior of SOME of them. Get it now? 

Anti-semitism is just a lame excuse for Israelis to get away with anything they do (including steeling the land they live on). Everyone should know that by now.

Those guys in the video reminded me to stock up on 10.000 rounds more of accelerated hollow point scum repellent.

Archived