Videos: Israeli mafia rounded up after "shooting at shellfish" videos hit YouTube

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, MUSICMAN16 said:

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE

they think they can do as they want

no one can tell them anything

even a little fish is not safe from these people

go to someones country and just start shooting randomly

if you complain they'll say you being anti-semetic

if thailand is to harsh on these people

then the next thing you know america will concoct some ridicuolus story and start bombing thailand

What with the  newbies today coming out the woodworks

to voice their opinions on matters that are well beyond their gray matters

to comprehend?....

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, davidcc said:

Total low life's. What sort of human being takes a gun to a beautiful beach and shoots it off. Only a retarded, arrogant, nasty human being. Well done to the Thai police for getting them off the beaches and streets. I look forward to the time when the majority of the world's decent population rises up and has enough of these sick minority of vile bullies who have not developed since birth.  Get more of this type off the streets. The world would be a better place.

Agreed.

To the members posting antisemitic garbage, that's a great example of expressing your hostility to criminals in a fair way without irrationally attacking all people of an ethnicity, nationality, or religion. 

4 minutes ago, ThailandLOS said:

Anti-semitism is just a lame excuse for Israelis to get away with anything they do (including steeling the land they live on). Everyone should know that by now.

Those guys in the video reminded me to stock up on 10.000 rounds more of accelerated hollow point scum repellent.

So now a story about some random Israeli gangsters on Samui is an invitation to expand this into a discussion of Israeli government foreign policy? Amazing stretch.

28 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Again, really? so 'cynical me' has given you a clue what i'm all about?

Israelis aren't banned anywhere in Thailand, check your facts before

posting, just because a bunch of israeli gangsters wannabe are playing

with guns, doesn't mean a thing. how many Thais are packing guns and

use them every day to kill others? you wouldn't dare make a mockery or

use derogatory language to rubbish Thais or Thailand, would you?....

Well, firstly - I certainly WOULD rubbish Thais, I have no qualms about that! I'll attack anyone of any background if I think they deserve it, including those of my own nationality, anyone is fair game in this world. Secondly, I'm half kidding here mate, I don't HATE anyone based on their ethnicity, I'm not a dullard. Just giving my opinion based on experience, and in my experience I do know of 3 places - 2 in Khao San and 1 in Ratchawithi, that never used to allow Israeli guests, due to too many bad experiences. They would be forever haggling with the management, if the room was 400 baht they would insist on paying 250, the majority were loud and a little aggressive too, so I and my pals were told by the manager. He and his wife just flat out refused to serve them or let them rooms, after a time. Be offended if you want, that's your prerogative. I couldn't care less tbh. I'm telling you my opinion of Israelis I've met and of these sorry sad-sacks. Giving one's opinion (even in jest) is now misconstrued as some kind of hate crime - that's just pathetic. You can bad mouth English people to the hilt if you wish to, my skin is a little thicker, I can handle that. :wai:

7 minutes ago, davidcc said:

Total low life's. What sort of human being takes a gun to a beautiful beach and shoots it off. Only a retarded, arrogant, nasty human being. Well done to the Thai police for getting them off the beaches and streets. I look forward to the time when the majority of the world's decent population rises up and has enough of these sick minority of vile bullies who have not developed since birth.  Get more of this type off the streets. The world would be a better place.

Curb your enthusiasm man, anyone who didn't read the OP will think that

those guys has shot an killed dozens of people at least, yes, they acted

stupidly and irresponsibly  albeit not less stupid and irresponsible than

many locals and tourists over the years...

9 minutes ago, davidcc said:

What was your view on the Muppet who shot and killed a tourist on koh phangan on new years day some years back in the presence of more than a thousand others...?

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So now a story about some random Israeli gangsters on Samui is an invitation to expand this into a discussion of Israeli government foreign policy? Amazing stretch.

The haters doesn't need an excuse to switch into the stolen land, apartheid,  blockade, genocide, killing innocent people etc. etc. mantra, all the while

Syria's Assad, is gassing and wholesale murdering his people by the hundreds of thousands, that they don't see or care about...

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Several of the men were seen in the videos shooting in the air and at what looked like fish, crabs or shellfish

Israeli didn't know shellfish and crabs are well protected in Thailand, more than people.

5 minutes ago, M71 said:

Wow the Khazarian Judaics infiltrating Thailand now - I guess the takeover of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and NZ was not enough.

Khazarian is an anti-semitic code for the B.S. theories on Jew hating websites that Ashkenazi (European) Jews aren't really Jews. Add to that Jewish global control conspiracy theories that could have come directly out of old Adolph's mouth.

A few gangsters on Samui, and this crap shows up. So predictable! 

12 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Curb your enthusiasm man, anyone who didn't read the OP will think that

those guys has shot an killed dozens of people at least, yes, they acted

stupidly and irresponsibly  albeit not less stupid and irresponsible than

many locals and tourists over the years...

Thanks Ezzra. But I think people are so saturated with violence and guns,  on a daily basis all over the world. we are numb to it. So our reaction to seeing it reflects that. Would anyone here be saying nothing if a young child, or person was innocently near by and a bullet had hit them. Blinded them maybe, killed them. What about others wanting to visit that beautiful beach. No I actually believe my reaction is a fully understandable, perfectly normal reaction to seeing something extremely dangerous, irresponsible and with a potential to harm others by sheer arrogant stupidity. Add to that it seems from the article they are criminals. Normal people do not behave like this and these people are a danger to others. Now if it had been a a couple of kids with a pellet gun, I think we would all be saying 'silly kids'. But according to the article and the age of the men, and what seems from the article criminal and violent connections, then my reaction is pretty normal, under the circumstances. Don't worry I am not running out the door shouting for the death penalty ha ha ha. Just my thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Khazarian is an anti-semitic code for the B.S. theories on Jew hating websites that Ashkenazi (European) Jews aren't really Jews. A few gangsters on Samui, and this crap shows up. So predictable! 

I thought she had a big arrse and was married to Kanye West ☺

5 minutes ago, M71 said:

Wow the Khazarian Judaics infiltrating Thailand now - I guess the takeover of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and NZ was not enough.

Yep, they're everywhere now, in many places where the haters are, and

with god help, south America, Europe north and south poles too,

go Khazarians go....

3 minutes ago, davidcc said:

Thanks Ezzra. But I think people are so saturated with violence and guns,  on a daily basis all over the world. we are numb to it. So our reaction to seeing it reflects that. Would anyone here be saying nothing if a young child, or person was innocently near by and a bullet had hit them. Blinded them maybe, killed them. What about others wanting to visit that beautiful beach. No I actually believe my reaction is a fully understandable, perfectly normal reaction to seeing something extremely dangerous, irresponsible and with a potential to harm others by sheer arrogant stupidity. Add to that it seems from the article they are criminals. Normal people do not behave like this and these people are a danger to others. Now if it had been a a couple of kids with a pellet gun, I think we would all be saying 'silly kids'. But according to the article and the age of the men, and what seems from the article criminal and violent connections, then my reaction is pretty normal, under the circumstances. Don't worry I am not running out the door shouting for the death penalty ha ha ha. Just my thoughts.

Again, these guys are undoubtedly aren't the sharpest pencils in the box,

but as no harm was done thanks god, and these guys are going to pay

for their misdeeds, but the whole issue quickly gone into taking on

ridiculing mocking and degrading a whole nation and that was utterly

uncalled for....

Guy with the white t-shirt has been in samui for years  and im pretty sure he was arrested 2 months ago on some serious charge also .

So how is he walking around still ??

Immigration or the police need to pull their fingers out and start looking at people here. Between criminals who hang out here all the time and the others who pretend to run a business and are usually on the run from their own country the place has turned into a version of Marbella !

Time to move I think !!

14 hours ago, Darcula said:

The kosher nostra at it again.

Hardly Kosher and more likely to eat hummus, cous cous, goat and other arab  dishes.These are the offspring of the arab refugees who ended up in Israel and are secular. This is arab culture of the lower class on display.

9 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

They claim to be the chosen ones ? Just filthy scum exterminate them 

Don't you think you have gone overboard with you post? where do you live, in Nazi germany now? seeking to exterminate people? shame on you...

Israeli Mafia has for some reason become more and more active in Ko Samui in recent years. And, as happens in any other place in Thailand, local police usually takes a piece of the action. They make arrests only when things get out of hand, or public.

For those who draw conclusions from that case or similar, regarding Israelis in general, that's really stupid. This kind of scum are mainly there to extort and intimidate Israeli business owners (operating bars, clubs, restaurants, stalls), and had they operated in Israel they'd be arrested. 

3 minutes ago, XGM said:

Israeli Mafia has for some reason become more and more active in Ko Samui in recent years. And, as happens in any other place in Thailand, local police usually takes a piece of the action. They make arrests only when things get out of hand, or public.

"mafia" is an exaggerated term. These are low end thugs, petty violent criminals. Back home they worked the warehouses stealing stock and hijacking trucks. They are the idiots who are caught stealing cars. Now they are so fat and slow they can't stay put in Israel, because they  get caught.

1 minute ago, geriatrickid said:

"mafia" is an exaggerated term. These are low end thugs, petty violent criminals. Back home they worked the warehouses stealing stock and hijacking trucks. They are the idiots who are caught stealing cars. Now they are so fat and slow they can't stay put in Israel, because they  get caught.

Probably so in this case, but there are high profile criminals living or lived in Ko Samui as well.

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I mean, trying to disguise yourself as Don King really does not work !

Actually that guy look fully like a South Pacific person. I stopped him once and asked him, I was surprised when he said he was from Israel.  He has been on Samui for years.

Mafia?  They seems to use that work for groups of two or more here.  The Islander looking guy has been on Samui for years. He looks Fijian or Samoan and I stopped him and asked him one day where he was from and I was shocked when he said Israel. I've never seen them doing anything like the videos, however I don't hang out with them.  Thailand welcomes Nationalities from everywhere then spends most of its time cleaning up the scum that call his place home. I'm glad they are cleaning up these guys.  It unfortunate but true where ever Israelis go most other Nationalities stop going.  They seem to polarize themselves.  I hope they don't scare off the Tourist with real money because they don't spend money here.

1 minute ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Actually that guy look fully like a South Pacific person

Most of these guys are second generation of immigrants from Morocco, arriving to Israel at fifties and sixties.

14 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Such quality tourists allowed into Thailand so glad they have strict control on who gets accepted ! and as for the gun [definitely] a BB gun you can tell by the discharge and the bore of the barrel around 9mm as a guess

WOW!  These oversized Israeli 'kids' were shooting 'toy' guns sporting 9mm diameter BB ammunition?!  Whodathunkit?  Hmmm... I think we need proof so the BIB should test fire these toy guns.   For targets they should line these Netanyahoo (intentional misspelling folks) loving criminals up against the wall and blast them with their own Israeli 'BB' guns.  If the guns are actually toys then no harm done.  Otherwise, send the chumps' corpses back to BB... oops, I meant Bibi (yes, intentional pun) in body bags.  Oi.... problem solved.  :partytime2:

Archived