Possibly on blacklist - who can check it?

A friend of mine from Canada just had a similar experience. He used a law firm The Kingdom Law Group in Bangkok who were able to make a definitive and reliable check on any blacklisting. He was very satisfied with their service and the correct information they provided.

40 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

you sure that websites legit. if you go to "meet the team" it's say Bangkok Lawyer, then a blank pic, phuket lawyer, then a blank pic. no names, no pictures. no address, no phone number. i'd be wary of that if i were you.

Land of scams...Look you just flip this girl over and use her as a moo to wash the floor. She will sweep at the same time. 

57 minutes ago, bambooboi said:

i found out i was on blacklist.  check  web  thailandblacklistcheck.com   they are assisting to get me off

Looking at that site I would be very very wary, It is virtually impossible to get off the blacklist and even if you can it's going to cost a very serious amount of money

It is the Technology Crime Suppression Department. Unless you had posted any lies to defame your ex-gf which she can prove, or used your or her account to post any illegal stuff (such as info on drugs or some LM content), you should not worry.

5 hours ago, Happy enough said:

you sure that websites legit. if you go to "meet the team" it's say Bangkok Lawyer, then a blank pic, phuket lawyer, then a blank pic. no names, no pictures. no address, no phone number. i'd be wary of that if i were you.

Obvious scam is obvious.... 

23 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Obvious scam is obvious.... 

Nah, no scam there.

Enter your name and passport number: _______

{working}

Yes, you are on the blacklist, but no worries, we can get you off. Send 100K To 123-12345-678.

.. two weeks later ..

{working}

No, everything is fine. Nothing to worry about!

19 hours ago, Jdietz said:

So she filed a complaint. Anyone can do that to anyone for no reason whatsoever. Up to the police to decide what to do with it.

You won't be black listed, but they may want you to come by and have a chat, next time you enter the country.

This is complete nonsens. First of all you never can be blacklisted about this without a court order. If she not have a real reason or tell BS to the police you can bring she to court about false accusation.

And than you are not blacklisted but you have a criminal case against you.

Edited by snowgard

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"she reported it to the right people, he is a member of the Technology Crime Suppression Division (TCSD)"

How do you know that? He is clearly not wearing that badge that is pictured on his uniform.

Photoshop images in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Just go to Thai embassy in your homecountry, and apply for visa. If blacklisted, no visa

You are totally incorrect, Embassy's will still a issue you a visa even if you are blacklisted, the only way they wouldn't issue one is if the blacklist stamp is in the PP you apply with

Edited by darrendsd
  • Like 1

Hi Guys,
thanks for your comments. I'm probably a bit paranoid. But you know them all, the devilish Thai girls and what they are capable of.
My head has been telling me for 4 years, I am coming in and nothing will happen. But there remains a small residual risk. If these pictures did not exist, I would not have a stomach ache.
I have now contacted several Visa Agencies in Pattaya. I will wait for an answer and what they can do. Of course the danger of scam is high. I have already paid for a German agency, but they could not provide me with a screenshot from the immigration register. Therefore, not believable. The only thought, when entering the pass number, the entire screen is black, if one is on the blacklist. Well ... 3K THB paid for nothing.

Thai immigration will not ban you from entering Thailand because of a complaint filed by somebody against you with the police while you are outside Thailand.

However, if the police acts on the complaint and if a warrant is issued by a judge for your arrest you will be arrested on your next arrival in Thailand and be given the opportunity to defend yourself and apply for bail. Therefore, your question should be how you can find out if there is an arrest warrant out for you. I don't know the answer  to that. 

• Like 1

The arrest warrant would show up on the immigration official's computer screen when he scans your passport.

There was a topic on Thaivisa about a case of this nature in 2009, but I have difficulty finding it.

P.S. Finally found it, using an old trick:

Edited by Maestro
Added postscript.

20 minutes ago, KhunPumpui said:

An arrest warrant should then be registered in the immigration register or how would anyone else know that I'm in the country?

My concern in this situation is that if the girl has made a complaint (and it appears that she has) and the complaint appears legitimate then the police are duty-bound to investigate it.  In that case, they will seek to contact you and question you about it.  Assuming they have tried that and discovered you're outside of the country, there is not much they can do.  However, if the evidence is overwhelming and it is a serious issue, they could present the evidence to a judge and an arrest warrant could, in theory, be issued.  That is not likely, but it is possible.  It would all come down to the evidence and the seriousness of the complaint.

Arrest warrants aren't always lodged with Immigration.  They should be, but in practice they aren't.  An arrest warrant could be issued by a court somewhere in the country but never be lodged with Immigration so someone with an arrest warrant in their name could come and go from Thailand for years and nothing come of it.

If you wish to get ahead of this, I would consider contacting a lawyer, explain the situation to them and have them contact the Technology Crime Suppression Division.  The lawyer would be able to find out where things (if anything) are at.....and then you'd be in a better position to know what to do next.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, darrendsd said:

You are totally incorrect, Embassy's will still a issue you a visa even if you are blacklisted, the only way they wouldn't issue one is if the blacklist stamp is in the PP you apply with

I stand corrected! 

4 hours ago, KhunPumpui said:

An arrest warrant should then be registered in the immigration register or how would anyone else know that I'm in the country?

you really should stop worrying and just forget about it. don't waste money on lawyers. just come in as normal. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Just Weird said:

"she reported it to the right people, he is a member of the Technology Crime Suppression Division (TCSD)"

How do you know that? He is clearly not wearing that badge that is pictured on his uniform.

A simple search would have shown you that they do not wear that badge on their everyday uniform!

6 hours ago, Maestro said:

The arrest warrant would show up on the immigration official's computer screen when he scans your passport.

There was a topic on Thaivisa about a case of this nature in 2009, but I have difficulty finding it.

P.S. Finally found it, using an old trick:

That was a case concerning people with high public profiles. 

Not a tourist and a silly Thai girl.

BIG difference.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jdietz said:

Nah, no scam there.

{working}

Yes, you are on the blacklist, but no worries, we can get you off. Send 100K To 123-12345-678.

.. two weeks later ..

{working}

No, everything is fine. Nothing to worry about!

And how do the people get their money back if the webpage's offline? 

http://www.thailandblacklistcheck.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Nothing to worry about? 

8 hours ago, Maestro said:

Thai immigration will not ban you from entering Thailand because of a complaint filed by somebody against you with the police while you are outside Thailand.

However, if the police acts on the complaint and if a warrant is issued by a judge for your arrest you will be arrested on your next arrival in Thailand and be given the opportunity to defend yourself and apply for bail. Therefore, your question should be how you can find out if there is an arrest warrant out for you. I don't know the answer  to that. 

No need there's no warrant lol

22 hours ago, bangkoken said:

A friend of mine from Canada just had a similar experience. He used a law firm The Kingdom Law Group in Bangkok who were able to make a definitive and reliable check on any blacklisting. He was very satisfied with their service and the correct information they provided.

It's not that easy to blacklist somebody. All those stories and that only. He is not on any list. No need to share the guy. The girls on the bang me hard list

To the OP

1. If your ex may have evidence that you committed serious crimes (such as facilitating prostitution among visiting foreigners) remove any such evidence that may exist online, and contact a good Thai legal firm to find out whether a case has been initiated against you. Wait for them to report back before deciding on next actions.
  2. If you ex is seriously wealthy, and might be willing to spend US$10,000 or so to stitch you up, there may be a problem, and you might be best advised to stay away.
  3. In all other situations (99.9% of the time) just ignore her infantile attempt to frighten you, and plan your trips to Thailand as though she did not exist. You will not be blacklisted.

I'm going on the line the photographs are well staged.

One junior policeman can't/won't be interested in it, lip service to the girl, give me a few thousand baht and I'll organise with my boss ?

Girl leaves, cop bins everything, calls his mates, drinks are on me and they go out and get pissed on it.

OP.  Ignore the scare mongers and get on the plane and come on holiday.