So much better than road rage - charming Thai woman gets her ironic message across!

webfact

So much better than road rage - charming Thai woman gets her ironic message across!

7pm.jpg

Picture: TNews

A cheeky Thai woman decided against road rage when she found a car with its brake on blocking her in at a department store.

Instead of resorting to anger and violence as has been seen in Thailand so much recently this attractive woman in pink covered the offending vehicle in Post-It notes then danced expertly to Panama reggae.

The ironic message to shame the Honda driver hit the spot with the Thai public with two million viewing the clip as it was shared across social media from the page of "Kanokphorn Kaewjinda".

The woman in the video is believed to be called Kiki.

Thai Rath said she left the message:"Panama is far to go....why did you leave the brake on? I won't just leave Post-It notes".

One of the notes reiterated the question about the brake as the Thai public reveled in the humor of the approach of Kiki who can now count herself as the latest "Net Idol!"

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-12

A quite charming video by an attractive young woman with a sense of humor.

She's welcome to park her car in my driveway anytime and leave the handbrake on.

Trouble is, my wife would cover me in more than post-it notes tho'.

This is one case of brake non-failure.

Very amusing. But she could of course of just asked the security to shift it. They usually have a little trolley thing they can slide under and jack it up and away.  Seen that happen a few times. Often wonder if they charge the offending driver?

Some dipstick did that across the disabled parking although. Mrs BB left a charming little note across their windscreen. She didn't do a nice little cute dance for me to video. Not sure asking her to do if it happens again would be wise!

30 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Very amusing. But she could of course of just asked the security to shift it. They usually have a little trolley thing they can slide under and jack it up and away.  Seen that happen a few times. Often wonder if they charge the offending driver?

Some dipstick did that across the disabled parking although. Mrs BB left a charming little note across their windscreen. She didn't do a nice little cute dance for me to video. Not sure asking her to do if it happens again would be wise!

"But she could of course of just asked the security to shift it"... true, but I think the dance was pretty cool.

1 minute ago, stephen tracy said:

Don't know why people are posting negative stuff about this. It was amusing. Better than the usual angry confrontations this kind of thing and cause. Thai playful humour at work. One of the reasons I like the Thais generally.

Sorry Steven but please quote or explain where you found negativity posted on this thread.

I see none at all.  

Come on and back up your post please.

Archived