BANGKOK 21 February 2019 00:08
Dazinoz

Australian Lottery Website

Hi, anyone been lagging into thelott website In Australia and if yes can you still do so?

I have been doing so for nearly 5 years but can no longer do.

Probably detect unusual traffic  especially a VPN   better use P2P   most vpn sites have them    cannot be detected

36 minutes ago, altcar bob said:

Probably detect unusual traffic  especially a VPN   better use P2P   most vpn sites have them    cannot be detected

I have been using my iMac all this time with no problems. Did try on iPad once but detected I wasn't in Australia so stopped me. I Just signed up with Getflix and now can't log in even after putting everything back to normal. But does look like they are also updating their website (the lottery site)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I can on the site https://thelott.com/ but the results part of the page just has the loading circle.

Yep, I can also do that. I try thelott app and it says can't update as not connected to internet but I am.

Maybe a website issue or they have changed their login detection.

Ok. Before was trialling a DNS/VPN service called Getflix. VPN was not available on the trial so I just signed up for a paid subscription and set up VPN and am now able to login to the lotto website. 

Thanks for the replies.

Will they payout if overseas Australian participants win? Ours (Pom, hence the whinge!) used to until a decade or so ago but now they've shut the door; even to direct debit entries via home bank accounts.

An FoI request confirmed they'll payout to anyone purchasing tickets by cash, inc illegal immigrants, prisoners on day release etc.

11 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Will they payout if overseas Australian participants win? Ours (Pom, hence the whinge!) used to until a decade or so ago but now they've shut the door; even to direct debit entries via home bank accounts.

An FoI request confirmed they'll payout to anyone purchasing tickets by cash, inc illegal immigrants, prisoners on day release etc.

I have an Australian online account and wins are paid into that. I am not sure if I won a major prize but would head back to collect. 

48 minutes ago, evadgib said:

yes they will  p2p

They (Camelot) advised me that providing the DD was set up whilst you were physically in the UK, or the IOM, then they will pay out, you’re not allowed to alter it though.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

They (Camelot) advised me that providing the DD was set up whilst you were physically in the UK, or the IOM, then they will pay out, you’re not allowed to alter it though.

+1

Up to 2 weeks ago I was able to play tattslotto online. Customer service informed me that playing lotto on the their website outside of Australia is no longer an option. My racing tatts/QBET website has also ceased.

• Like 1

P2P  is needed to access the lottery site,after that with a good story you can enter and collect if u win   I have

32 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Up to 2 weeks ago I was able to play tattslotto online. Customer service informed me that playing lotto on the their website outside of Australia is no longer an option. My racing tatts/QBET website has also ceased.

I can again using VPN

Just now, Dazinoz said:

I can again using VPN

at times they can detect vpn traffic  and probably will    see if your vpn server has p2p facility  prob will