Snake - please identify

Can anyone give me a definite identity of this snake? It is clearly a spitting cobra but i find it hard to identify exactly. It arrived on my verandah hunting toads and was bitten by one of my dogs which got its eyes sprayed. It happened while i was away in New Zealand so my poor housekeeper had to deal with it. She managed to wash the dogs eyes and get it to a vet for injection and eye drops and the dog is ok. First time i have seen a cobra of any sort on my property as i keep geese to keep the, away. It is clearly very angry, cant blame it afetr a substantial bite from the dog hahaha. 

A2BD9163-418A-4B7C-AD3E-422F4C62EF1C.mp4

As have often said, and obviously I may draw the wrath of some...my appologies....but when dealing with a snake, I keep at bay, don't hang around to try to identify his family tree and unfortunately do what is (un)appropriate, to terminate the chap....just cannot mess around with these boys and don't want to have them running around my place....sorry again and I understand if you get mad at this !!

Chemical snake repellants are quite effective, not having rock or wood piles or a pond equally good, and strict habbits in sealing or keeping any form of edibles in air tight boxes, clean house helps not to attract the pest on which the snakes prey.,

Archived