Dating site girl borrowing money too fast

atyclb

this is more of a fyi post than seeking advice.

chatting with popular dating site girl for about 2 weeks. had one date prior to songkran.

she made it a point to tell me she finished university, has a good job and is not a prostitute.

next she asks if i can help her in a chat message.

wants to borrow a few thousand baht

imo not an appropriate request from someone i hardly know.

i gracefully decline citing prior goodwill loans that went unpaid.

no messages from her x 24 hours

if i dont hear from her it will be more clear the plan was to fit me up as a money source

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women, either in Europe, UK, USA, Thailand or anywhere...when they are gold diggers,  seem to have almost identical techniques to manipulate the male ego or try to play on jealousy,  in order to meet their ends. Don't fall in for it....just dump her and pick up another one....enough of them around not to fall into any such pranks.

But of course, easier said then done....especially if she's great in the kitchen and when playing on your fiddle !!! :whistling:

1 hour ago, mauGR1 said:

I am a disaster on dating sites.

I always make clear that i am not a ATM.

Still wondering why i don't get any dates:coffee1:

Haha I know what you mean, I make it clear in my profile I am not a ATM, surprisingly I don't get many messages :laugh::laugh:

Saying that over the years I have had lot's of free fun off plenty of girls from the dating sites, although as i'm getting older these are getting less and less :laugh:

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

Women, either in Europe, UK, USA, Thailand or anywhere...when they are gold diggers,  seem to have almost identical techniques to manipulate the male ego or try to play on jealousy,  in order to meet their ends. Don't fall in for it....just dump her and pick up another one....enough of them around not to fall into any such pranks.

But of course, easier said then done....especially if she's great in the kitchen and when playing on your fiddle !!! :whistling:

that may be your experience and and it's sad to hear as, happily, i have never dated a thai lady who wanted money from me. back home i dated scores of women, not one wanted my money.

i've dated in japan, mongolia, china and france and not one wanted my money.

maybe i have other things to offer? :whistling:

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

Let me correct this for you

chatting with popular dating hooker site girl

Many Thai women that are known to be gold diggers and in-fact prostituting themselves to the highest bidders, do not consider themselves as prostitutes because they don`t work in a bar, I`m not a bargirl they will claim. They are incapable of equating gold diggers and bargirls. I scammed some old guy out of thousands of dollars on a dating site, but because I didn`t meet him in a bar, then that doesn`t label me as a prostitute.

On most dating sites there comes a written warning; not to send women money under any circumstances. Those that don`t heed those warnings, well, more fool them.

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

Many Thai women that are known to be gold diggers and in-fact prostituting themselves to the highest bidders, do not consider themselves as prostitutes because they don`t work in a bar, I`m not a bargirl they will claim. They are incapable of equating gold diggers and bargirls. I scammed some old guy out of thousands of dollars on a dating site, but because I didn`t meet him in a bar, then that doesn`t label me as a prostitute.

On most dating sites there comes a written warning; not to send women money under any circumstances. Those that don`t heed those warnings, well, more fool them.

Or as my friend said, all Thai ladies got a cash register between their legs.

16 minutes ago, samsensam said:

that may be your experience and and it's sad to hear as, happily, i have never dated a thai lady who wanted money from me. back home i dated scores of women, not one wanted my money.

Like what? Please tell us.

1 minute ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Surely somebody will come and say that it's not true and you should expand your circles, learn to speak Thai etc

34 minutes ago, samsensam said:

Bitcoins, stocks and bonds, gold chains?

16 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:
20 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Surely somebody will come and say that it's not true and you should expand your circles, learn to speak Thai etc

Imo it is true to an extent, a much higher extent (%) on dating sites where they know foreighners are found.   fyi I spoke to her mainly in Thai. but she can chat in English as it seems or use translate service.

on date she complained about Thai men and they have too many girls. boring same tale. 

1 hour ago, The manic said:

Compensated dating? Why should a girl give you sex for free?

Exactly! & how can you ever have trust in your relationship if your not willing to start the process? :whistling:

Many girls are asking for money for debt, some are fake profiles. I guess some mugs send them money. Get them on videocall, at least you can see if its actually an LB wanting money

...or Nigerian man

1 hour ago, The manic said:

Compensated dating? Why should a girl give you sex for free?

Why should you, a man, permit her to exploit you, violate your body, for her own gratification, at no cost?   There's no such thing as a free lunch.  Men have been underselling themselves for too long, so its time to take a stand and start charging women for sex.

Archived