Dating site girl borrowing money too fast

atyclb

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

And, the one who looked at a loose wild falang lady dancing at the nightclub, and with a bitter saying "stupid falang women, f.ck for freee!"

perhaps the farang lady dancing was looking for a p4p thai freelance girl?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/25/2018 at 8:25 AM, Hummin said:

I have also been in bed with ladies when their loved one call, and it is so easy for them to fool anyone. Hopefully it is not everybody who is like that, but in tourists areas, the chances is higher, and the better english she speaks, add it to 100% sure she is not the one you should put money on, onless she studied abroad in a english spoken country, or any plausible reason. 

I live and mix in a Thai only area, and the Thai ladies are all like that, so are the Thai men.

It's an endless round of sex, infidelity, cheating, moving out, moving back in, snatching the children, domestic violence, demanding money.

The guys all give money to women for sex, the women all take money from men for sex.

Yeah, there's a few that aren't playing, but they aren't having much sex either.

Really, everything the foreigners complain about as complete disasters on this forum are just viewed as normal by Thais.

On 4/16/2018 at 12:34 PM, shy coconut said:

It would be quite unusual for a Thai female to brag to her friends about prostituting

themselves in Pattaya. 

You'd be surprised what the girls talk about.

I've overheard my misses and the neighbors wives, comparing their men's 'sizes' and how much their men pay them for being wives.

And they've never encountered any white guys apart from me.

@Maejomtb

I want to point out "In tourist areas" I have experienced it like that. They are not only bg´s but any profession in the tourist industry. And it is not som more unlike people from my homecountry, they party, live a shameless life since they can, and have fun. The difference is money, and some take, and some do not, dependes who they are, and if they like you for long investment. Not easy to know sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

You'd be surprised what the girls talk about.

I've overheard my misses and the neighbors wives, comparing their men's 'sizes' and how much their men pay them for being wives.

And they've never encountered any white guys apart from me.

More than other places I have been in the world, thais stick together with their own kind. So bragging I have heard yes, and especially how much number one, two and so on give them

I live and mix in a Thai only area, and the Thai ladies are all like that, so are the Thai men.
It's an endless round of sex, infidelity, cheating, moving out, moving back in, snatching the children, domestic violence, demanding money.
The guys all give money to women for sex, the women all take money from men for sex.
Yeah, there's a few that aren't playing, but they aren't having much sex either.
Really, everything the foreigners complain about as complete disasters on this forum are just viewed as normal by Thais.

The mass of low intelligence ,skilled & educated. meaningless or no job makes great breeding ground for this activity! Along with the actual breeding as well !

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 4/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, sawadeeken said:

Wow.......... I hope very much --- That you are kidding.....................

As far as 'Men' selling themselves....... I cannot imagine a market..... EXCEPT among the GAYS............. And certainly you will never get a 'single Baht' In Thailand, for your sexual expertise, from a Thai woman

you have no idea what you are talking about,

i have been to a bar where young men are for rent for woman,

the boys were around 20 by the looks of it, and the woman

appeared to be hookers wanting a breath of fresh air from screwing old men.

i inquired if i could work there, and that was OK with mamasan,

if i remember well i would get paid 50 baht per man-drink,

and if barfined i would pay 500 and the rest was for me.

that bar didnt really come to live until 3 am so i didnt pick up the offer due to

inconvenient working hours

8 hours ago, poanoi said:
On 4/15/2018 at 7:38 PM, sawadeeken said:

Wow.......... I hope very much --- That you are kidding.....................

As far as 'Men' selling themselves....... I cannot imagine a market..... EXCEPT among the GAYS............. And certainly you will never get a 'single Baht' In Thailand, for your sexual expertise, from a Thai woman

that bar didnt really come to live until 3 am so i didnt pick up the offer due to

100 % credible. the money buys anything mentality is inside the brains of women also. upscale women buy st also typically from fit males

On 4/15/2018 at 4:10 PM, The manic said:

Compensated dating? Why should a girl give you sex for free?

Its a two way street. the man must work hard so she enjoys also and she need not pay for it

it seems there are no longer comment sections at girls profiles on that dating site.

very unfair because it offered the chance to ask them in which field and university did they complete their PhD's at

and theres lots of PhD's

3 hours ago, atyclb said:

100 % credible. the money buys anything mentality is inside the brains of women also. upscale women buy st also typically from fit males

When I first moved to Bangkok one of the ladies that lived in the condo next to me was in her late 40's early 50's was single and owned a company making good money. She always had young guys (19-20yrs old) at her place.  She was very open that she paid these boys. She told me she had some friends that would be interested me, I was too old for her (I was in my 30's) I told her no, but sometimes I think maybe I could have made allot of cash.

1 minute ago, ericthai said:

When I first moved to Bangkok one of the ladies that lived in the condo next to me was in her late 40's early 50's was single and owned a company making good money. She always had young guys (19-20yrs old) at her place.  She was very open that she paid these boys. She told me she had some friends that would be interested me, I was too old for her (I was in my 30's) I told her no, but sometimes I think maybe I could have made allot of cash.

I might be interested.  How much do you charge?  Haha.

On 5/4/2018 at 9:00 AM, poanoi said:

women paying men also exists in japan

Archived